News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Hattieboxghost110

Lol this guy is a joke.

“Pixar is the story book” of his kids childhood. Fine but where do you see any story in this land outside of whatever self referential thing is going on at the Incredicoaster? What time and place are we being brought to?

This next one really has me laughing.... “instead of a bunch of unthemed eateries along the boardwalk now we will get vendors themed to Monsters Inc, Toy Story..” lol, what ? So a cut out of Senior Buzz on a churro cart is “themed” but a cart themed to look like it’s from an old seaside amusement park isn’t?

We get it dude. You like your job and the perks you get from Disney and don’t want to lose them.

Man, that article was painful.

Great Bruhs think alike! We were both ranting on Robert & TPI at the same time. MickEbruh killin' it like usual...

mickEblu

Dude. As someone who used to read TPI, it's a shame how low Robert has gotten. Sell-out is quite right. I pretty much lost all respect for the dude when he named the water coaster at Volcano Bay as the best "roller-coaster" of the year. :banghead:

If want to look at the worst theme park discussion forum on the web, go to TPI forums. The most popular thread right now is how Disney Springs should be considered a theme park. NOT LYIN! Just because it has live entertainment, unique dining, and some minor attractions.

Robert is definitely not a Bruh & is forbidden from ever joining the Bruh Club.

Lol. Mos Def. He’s not even allowed on WDWmagic. Get that fluff sell-out ish outta here.

shortstop

“Yes, theme parks can develop compelling attractions without using outside franchises. But that puts the burden on theme park designers to create compelling settings, characters, and conflicts to drive the narrative of their attraction. It's so much easier to lift an existing franchise and build upon the familiarity and emotional resonance that the audience already feels for that IP.”

Are we sure this isn’t satire? Gosh I hope it’s satire.

Shigg. W. McGee

“Yes, theme parks can develop compelling attractions without using outside franchises. But that puts the burden on theme park designers to create compelling settings, characters, and conflicts to drive the narrative of their attraction. It's so much easier to lift an existing franchise and build upon the familiarity and emotional resonance that the audience already feels for that IP.”
TL;DR: "Creativity is haaaaaard"

Hatbox Ghostbuster

You mean, when it actually forces them to do their jobs?!?!?! The horror!!

Phroobar

"As you can see, there's not much going on upstairs imagination-wise." - Nigel Channing discussing Walt Disney Imagineers

This is my 1,000th post. Don't I get a cookie now or something?
Here you go.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No

Reminds me of EA.
"The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment.."

smile

No problem! As usual, Disney has anticipated your every need.

Your cookie will be ready on June 23.
i-CkvsgMn.jpg

lol good lord, nobody in that pic looks excited

hands on hips, in pockets - people looking down, away, or otherwise disinterested...
it's almost a textbook on unenthused postures.
:hilarious:

... especially funny when contrasted with more recent art featuring super happy hot dog boy

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
lol good lord, nobody in that pic looks excited

hands on hips, in pockets - people looking down, away, or otherwise disinterested...
it's almost a textbook on unenthused postures.
:hilarious:

... especially funny when contrasted with more recent art featuring super happy hot dog boy

I don't know what you're talking about. I can't wait to ride Incredicoaster and buy all of the new merchandise and then a cookie and then go see the incredibles movie and then visit my favorite industrial warehouse power plant and buy a baby groot and then buy a churro from buzz lightyear and then get an "AnGrY dOg" :eek: I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom