News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Curious Constance

this is the first time I’ve heard about a Coco inspired face party. Does anybody know anything about it? Will it be a live show like Mad T was or just a DJ with some dancing characters? Either way I’m excited for a new firework show and the return of Paint the Night, I can ignore everything else.

Where do you see the Coco party at?

Antaundra

Where do you see the Coco party at?
Never mind I just reread the email. There’s a line about partying in the land of the dead as part of the fireworks show. The first time I rear it I thought the party was it’s own feature of Pixar Fest.

A Coco dance party would have been a good addition to this lame promotional event. After sunset they could have used black lights and fluorescent sets to turn the back lot into the land of the dead. It could have featured the Mariachi Divas in sugar skull makeup playing mariachi arrangements of pop songs.

TROR

Sorry, but your conspiracy theory is flawed. Mission breakout didn't open until May 27th -- Guardians 2 opened on May 5th. The film industry is one that lives and dies on opening weekend box office. MB opened during its FOURTH weekend in the box office, any promotional value at that point is worthless.
You’re the one arguing no one remembers Guardians 2...

I feel (somewhat) validated.

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.18.26 PM.png

DanielBB8

What a ridiculous argument. You think people don't remember Short Round? Or the part of Temple of Doom where the dude's heart gets ripped out? Or Sean Connery as Henry Jones Sr.? Ridiculous.

Yes, the first is the most iconic but the other two have contributed a lot as well.

Of the MCU films alone, how much have they actually created that's iconic on their own? I don't mean Cap's shield or Nick Fury. Those existed before the movies. I mean things the movies made that have been parodied or referenced a lot?
I feel (somewhat) validated.

View attachment 267662
Of course you should feel validated after confirming my argument too, but only in the end. You defended 2nd movies before saying they are forgettable.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom