News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

giphy.gif

LOL!

mickEblu

Club Needy 3 makes me laugh, but let's be honest here, any of us could easily be a member of that club.

We need something that really speaks to how our eyes are in the back of our heads more than they're looking straight forward. How we stare at our computer screens with looks of pure contempt when we read a Disney Blog article. How we want nothing more than Walt to come back to life, storm Bob Iger's office, rip every shred of clothing off of his body and smack him pink all over.

Wait, maybe that last one is just me.

Ok ok thanks for the Direction. How bout Walt’s Screen Saviors ?

EDIT: LOL ... I was so do focused on my task I just saw the last sentence of your post.

Last edited:

Hattieboxghost110

Ok I’m not going to just give you one final selection.... I’m going to include you in the brain storming process ... here’s what I have after 20 minutes...

Forever 1955
Walt’s Wino & Whiners
Guardians of the Fantasy
Club Nerdy 3
Arm Chair Slayers
Peter Pans Disciples
Kingdom Weepers
The Neverland Nay Sayers
Arm Chair Imaginetears
Mayors of Main Street
Walt’s Woke Warriors

To be honest I feel like I’m close but no cigar.

These are MONEY!

Arm Chair Imaginetears made me giggle like a little school girl. You have more creative brainpower that those bozo Disney executives in charge of naming stuff.

Let's not forget this atrocity for suggested names @ DHS:

• Disney Kaleidoscope Park
  • Disney Storyverse Park
  • Disney Hyperia Park
  • Disney Beyond Park
  • Disney Cinemagic Park
  • Disney Legends Park
  • Disney XL Park
  • Disney Cinemagine Park

Anyhoo. Back to the important subject at hand. I haven't chosen a name yet, but these are all great contenders. Keep up the splendiferous work young grasshopper!

mickEblu

These are MONEY!

Arm Chair Imaginetears made me giggle like a little school girl. You have more creative brainpower that those bozo Disney executives in charge of naming stuff.

Let's not forget this atrocity for suggested names @ DHS:

• Disney Kaleidoscope Park
  • Disney Storyverse Park
  • Disney Hyperia Park
  • Disney Beyond Park
  • Disney Cinemagic Park
  • Disney Legends Park
  • Disney XL Park
  • Disney Cinemagine Park

Anyhoo. Back to the important subject at hand. I haven't chosen a name yet, but these are all great contenders. Keep up the splendiferous work young grasshopper!

Lol, thanks bruh. It’s a work in progress.

And yes those are some horrible names for DHS. Hahah

Hattieboxghost110

Lol I just need to be way more consistent with my negativity and skepticism.

Part of me is selfish & wants to keep you as a creative soldier behind the scene of the Disney Dream Team. But obviously I can't keep you from reaching for the stars & attempting of joining the elite ranks of RAVEN, CONSTANCE, & KIRA.

mickEblu

Part of me is selfish & wants to keep you as a creative soldier behind the scene of the Disney Dream Team. But obviously I can't keep you from reaching for the stars & attempting of joining the elite ranks of RAVEN, CONSTANCE, & KIRA.

LOL. That means a lot to me. You just may sway me to stay. It certainly doesn’t feel like 2/3 of the crew want me anyway

SteveAZee

My parents called the shots, that's why. You know what's weird? I went to Disney World as a teen, and have almost no memories of it. I'm pretty sure we went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom over two days. We drove over each day from Daytona Beach, so we didn't spend the night in a hotel near WDW.

The only thing I remember is being in line for Space Mountain. Me, my mom, dad, and little brother. And I remember my mom and brother realized what it actually was halfway into the line, and they exited at one of the chicken exits. Then I remember after me and my dad road it, he said it wasn't that great.

Wow, I had a very similar experience with my first time at WDW. Grew up in NY but would drive to Florida on occasion for summer vacation. In 1973 we stayed in Daytona Beach and drove twice to WDW to visit, once during the day and then (after realizing how HOT it was in August) went back for an evening visit. I do remember some of the rides, but in good ways and bad... the worst was riding on the upper level of a Mike Fink Keelboat and how it hurt my back... at 13 years old. I remember my dad complaining about how hot and crowded it was... some things never change. :)

Curious Constance

Wow, I had a very similar experience with my first time at WDW. Grew up in NY but would drive to Florida on occasion for summer vacation. In 1973 we stayed in Daytona Beach and drove twice to WDW to visit, once during the day and then (after realizing how HOT it was in August) went back for an evening visit. I do remember some of the rides, but in good ways and bad... the worst was riding on the upper level of a Mike Fink Keelboat and how it hurt my back... at 13 years old. I remember my dad complaining about how hot and crowded it was... some things never change. :)

:)

My dad was more of a thrill coaster kind of guy, so he thought WDW was too tame. I don't really remember what reaction I had to it, except that I remember thinking Space Mountain was really tame too after the coasters I was used to. And yes, I remember the stifling heat which I'm sure made our experience worse than it would have been otherwise.

Suspirian

It would be nice if down the line they really made what will be “Paradise Bay” its own distinct land. It doesnt really make sense to have all those flat ride that are unrelated to pixar pier

Shigg. W. McGee

It would be nice if down the line they really made what will be “Paradise Bay” its own distinct land. It doesnt really make sense to have all those flat ride that are unrelated to pixar pier
From what I can tell, the long-distance plan is to expand the Pixar theme into the rest of Paradise Pier, depending on how well Pixar Pier is received.

dweezil78

You do realize that if you didn't hang out on a Disney message board or closely look at a park map that you'd probably never realize that it wasn't its own land or that there were neighborhoods or sub-lands or whatever it is they're called, right? It's not like there are going to be signs or cast members on the side that scream out 'NOW LEAVING PARADISE BAY AND ENTERING PIXAR PIER.' The average guest is just looking for the fastest way to get to Toy Story Midway Mania.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom