Rumor Parade returning to Studios?

wannabeBelle

Would be great but I cant see how, given the room constraints. I'd love to see more at HS in general, so this would be welcome. Marie

DisneyGigi

I love parades and I miss especially the AK parade. I do agree with @marni1971 though- it is going to be so insanely crowded when Star Wars opens that it sounds like a nightmare. The walking spaces at DHS feel so narrow and small as it is, without crazy crowds. I also hope it isn’t Star Wars related, if they do. Everything doesn’t have to be Star Wars. They did the same thing with Frozen for awhile. The land sounds amazing, but this girl is going as much as she can before it opens. You could not pay me to go anywhere near DHS when it opens until it has time to die down.. if it does.

Phil12

Nooo...you could call it a Show, that’s what the entertainment department refers to it as, but in their eyes it is not a parade.
The entertainment department may call the parade whatever they desire. In reality, the March of the First Order is a military parade in which the storm-troopers movements are restricted by close-order drilling and choreographed movements to exhibit military strength and obedience to the leader Captain Phasma. I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom