Rumor Parade returning to Studios?

mm52200

The entertainment department may call the parade whatever they desire. In reality, the March of the First Order is a military parade in which the storm-troopers movements are restricted by close-order drilling and choreographed movements to exhibit military strength and obedience to the leader Captain Phasma. I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me.

...well your First order is pretty weak considering they can’t even march in time on the same foot at the same time.

Phil12

...well your First order is pretty weak considering they can’t even march in time on the same foot at the same time.
Oh, I'm in agreement. Captain Phasma needs to instill much more discipline into the ranks. Perhaps a little torture time on the Scan Grid will do the trick and have those storm-troopers marching in proper unison. Or perhaps they need a better choreographer.

Disone

Oh, I'm in agreement. Captain Phasma needs to instill much more discipline into the ranks. Perhaps a little torture time on the Scan Grid will do the trick and have those storm-troopers marching in proper unison. Or perhaps they need a better choreographer.
I totally agree! the Unison is really bad on this March and it has been for a long time. Someone could technically call it a parade, because really once you have more then two items marching in the same direction for people to view, you have satisfied the definition. That said, in spirit this is barely a cavalcade. I lean more towards stratosphere or "other" as for as categorizing this entertainment option.

tl77

They have the March of the First Order Storm Troopers now plus the Star Wars Stage show. Star Wars Weekends had a lot of roaming Storm Troopers, and the old parade had characters from the Clone Wars show, I could see them expanding what they have now maybe once GE opens, just to celebrate he new land, I wouldn't expect a lot of big floats and things though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom