Parade of Dreams to WDW

MerHearted

WDW gets the recycled parades from DL and DCA. Wonderful!

Mind sending us over the new Space Mountain, the Grand Canyon and Primeval World dioramas, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, your longer Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Casey Jr. Circus Train, the original Enchanted Tiki Room, Storybookland Canal Boats, your better Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion Holiday, It's a Small World Holiday, Matterhorn Bobsleds, the Davy Crockett Canoes, Mr Toad's Wild Ride, Pirates' Lair on Tom Sawyer's Island, the Sailing Ship Columbia, your better Fantasmic, Monsters Inc: Mike and Sulley to the Rescue, California Screamin', Jumpin' Jellyfish and Remember: Dreams come True?

We'll give you... Stitch. :lookaroun

What's with the us and them? If people can visit WDW, there's shouldn't be anything stopping them from visiting Disneyland. It's a wonderful place. I live at WDW but I try to go to DL whenever I can.

Nicole220

WDW gets the recycled parades from DL and DCA. Wonderful!

Mind sending us over the new Space Mountain, the Grand Canyon and Primeval World dioramas, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, your longer Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Casey Jr. Circus Train, the original Enchanted Tiki Room, Storybookland Canal Boats, your better Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion Holiday, It's a Small World Holiday, Matterhorn Bobsleds, the Davy Crockett Canoes, Mr Toad's Wild Ride, Pirates' Lair on Tom Sawyer's Island, the Sailing Ship Columbia, your better Fantasmic, Monsters Inc: Mike and Sulley to the Rescue, California Screamin', Jumpin' Jellyfish and Remember: Dreams come True?

We'll give you... Stitch. :lookaroun
No thank you.

You can keep Stitch. :lookaroun

Wait, we will give you Jumpin' Jellyfish. I went on that for the first time last week and it scared me to death. :lookaroun

jrh1985

Cause for some reason, WDW stopped doing show stops. :fork:
WDW stopped the show stops after the SADCT accident in 2004 when "Pluto" got ran over. This all hapened backstage before the 3PM start, so I don't really know how they decided to cut the SADCT show stops.

What I do know is durring the change over from SADCT to DDCT, there was talk on other Disney Boards that, before WDW decided to go with DDCT, they made a new show stop for SADCT and the music was from TDL's Dreams On Parade show stop. They never used it.

Now....2 Questions.

Did WDW buy the show stop, along with the POD Floats? (By buy, I don't mean money.)

Will this news effect Dream Along and/or Specto in any way?

Nicole220

Will this news effect Dream Along and/or Specto in any way?
When the first rumor of this came along a month or so ago, it said that WDW will get PoD and DL will get Spectro.

I don't know if that'll happen, but I don't want DL to get Spectro. I'd rather see the MSEP stay at the Resort.

Fun2BFree

DL got the begining and ending music for Remember, from WDW's Wishes.

Yeah, but DL get the awesome ride montage. You gotta love Pirates of the Caribbean shooting fireworks at the Matterhorn and vice versa. :D

What's with the us and them? If people can visit WDW, there's shouldn't be anything stopping them from visiting Disneyland. It's a wonderful place. I live at WDW but I try to go to DL whenever I can.

A 5000 mile plane journey says that isn't happening. I'm lucky enough I get to go to WDW at all, so California seems out of the question.

I'm prepared to up my bidding... you get Stitch AND Enchanted Tiki Room: UNM! :lol:

jrh1985

When the first rumor of this came along a month or so ago, it said that WDW will get PoD and DL will get Spectro.
True but that rumor also said that WDW was saying good bye to DDCT and Spectro, and getting replacements for both. We know now that POD is one of them, but when will it run? (day or night?) I can't see WDW's MK going down to one parade a day.

aladdin2007

There is also a rumor floating around that along with Disneyland getting our Spectro, we would be getting a version of Tokyo Disneyland's Electrical Parade Dreamlights. That makes all this even more interesting.

The only issue I see with this rumor is a new electrical parade at WDW soon. Rivers of Light is in development for AK right now, so I doubt another electrical parade would premier at the resort within a year or two. Certainly not an original one. the Tokyo parade seems a possibility...

TTATraveler

This would be great if WDW gets POD. I was thinking that by the time I get back out to DL, they would have a new parade. I really like POD as the music is very catchy and parade stops are cool. I wonder how much if anything will change with the parade? I can see the opening float and Walt's voice over being removed.

With the way things have been going at DLR, a new parade there will probably be better then POD.

IcicleM

To comment on what someone said earlier about the stopping of floats, I wonder if they just don't do it at the Magic Kingdom, because the stops WILL be happening at Hollywood Studios when they bring Block Party Bash here.

Dreams Come True is leaving and we will be getting Parade of Dreams, but I don't think it'll be until the year is up (possibly next spring)

And After they have redone all of California Adventure using the 1.1 Billion dollars they have accumulated to do so (which includes the 15 more acres they have purchased for Disneyland) that park will be getting a brand new Electrical Parade with all Pixar characters. They will also be building The Little Mermaid Ride (this is CONFIRMED in our Cast Member Eyes and Ears) and will also be getting their new monorails AND Toy Story Mania this summer.

As far as Disney World, though, the only info we have of getting the Disneyland Parade of Dreams parade is only insider information. Nothing has been published about it, a new ride, or a new electrical parade at night. Walt Disney World has almost no plans (as far as I know) after Toy Story Mania. The only info we know about our Spectro is that the creator said "I know that the parade is dated" But that was all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom