Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

TP2000

Heh why not... Not only is the DL getting a new Halloween parade this year but a new version of WOC for Christmas! Seems like DL is on a roll with new entertainment and changes...
Seriously what is going on with WDW?

Plus DCA is getting a new parkwide cultural event called "Festival of Holidays".
http://disneylandnews.com/2016/09/1...ys-and-the-debut-of-princess-elena-of-avalor/

With the Christmas Fantasy Parade running twice in the afternoon, with Paint The Night returning to run twice nightly.

I do wonder what is up at WDW. Someone has made a purposeful decision to scale back entertainment at Magic Kingdom Park. I'd love to know the strategy with that, as right now it's just sort of confusing. It's like someone in TDO didn't read the memo that said Shanghai was doing great and the budget cutting can stop. :confused:

asianway

Plus DCA is getting a new parkwide cultural event called "Festival of Holidays".
http://disneylandnews.com/2016/09/1...ys-and-the-debut-of-princess-elena-of-avalor/

With the Christmas Fantasy Parade running twice in the afternoon, with Paint The Night returning to run twice nightly.

I do wonder what is up at WDW. Someone has made a purposeful decision to scale back entertainment at Magic Kingdom Park. I'd love to know the strategy with that, as right now it's just sort of confusing. It's like someone in TDO didn't read the memo that said Shanghai was doing great and the budget cutting can stop. :confused:
There could be a purposeful intent to drive people away from MK - no inside knowledge but nothing else has done the trick.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
reported.

Is there a reason you said you "reported" my post? All I was saying was that in the case of Tokyo Disneyland, they don't have to report to HQ for financial matters since they operate under a licensing deal. Not sure how that's a reportable post. If it was I apologize.

tlking88

Is there a reason you said you "reported" my post? All I was saying was that in the case of Tokyo Disneyland, they don't have to report to HQ for financial matters since they operate under a licensing deal. Not sure how that's a reportable post. If it was I apologize.

it was in response to not b"reporting to Orlando bean counters"

He was saying it's now been reported to said bean counters

TP2000

What entertainment has been scaled back at MK recently, besides the night parade which I imagine is temporary?

That's exactly what I was referring to; the cancellation of the Electrical Parade and shipping it to Disneyland, where they already have a brand new dedicated night parade (PTN) and currently three other parades that were designed to be performed at night with onboard lighting (Soundsational, Halloween parade, Christmas parade).

As for being "temporary", even if its gone from Magic Kingdom for just one calendar year, the question is still... why?

Speedy71

That's exactly what I was referring to; the cancellation of the Electrical Parade and shipping it to Disneyland, where they already have a brand new dedicated night parade (PTN) and currently three other parades that were designed to be performed at night with onboard lighting (Soundsational, Halloween parade, Christmas parade).

As for being "temporary", even if its gone from Magic Kingdom for just one calendar year, the question is still... why?

9M6jo.gif

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

lol...it was a joke, sorry. As @tlking88 said, reporting is to the "bean counters" since you said they weren't.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

Making 'The Numbers' look good for P&R.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom