Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

brb1006

The new night parade for the 50th is actually completely based around the Castle float..............
At least it's much better looking and Disneyland's Castle float is reused to often (Only for Halloween) compared to WDW's Castle Float even though it was used for the Christmas parade during the late 80's.

brb1006

I'm thinking if they decide to do anything they will announce a cavalcade or additional meet & greets during the parades absence.
I usually ain't fond of cavalcade parades. But that would be a great opportunity to bring out rare characters for WDW. I remember the Disneyland's short live Street Party featured Clarice for a few years but later vanished and was last seen at the "Dancing With Disney" dance party at DCA along with Marie and Clara Cluck.

brb1006

Stopped by the MK on Friday evening to catch the parade since time is waning and I must admit it will be a sad to have no nighttime parade at the park for the foreseeable future. To me, an electrical parade and Magic Kingdom go hand in hand almost more than fireworks over Cindy's castle. Such a travesty there is not a fire under the butts of TDO to get a new parade asap.

Only 15 days? I think you miscounted because I just did the math and there are 48 non party nights with NO nighttime parade between October 9th and December 31st. I think that's certainly a cause for pitchforks and torches. Assuming the parade would be performing each of those nights.
I wonder if a random guest might drive past people while playing the "Spectromagic" music out loud like how one guest played the MSEP audio while his cart was decorated in lights months ago at Disneyland.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
It's immortal I tell you!
celebrate_a_dream_float6_large.jpg

isn't is amazing a float like that can last forever but Spectro... well...

wdwfan22

Starting October 10, 2016 you can book the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package with Parade Viewing. Includes lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and reserved viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade. $45 for adults and $17 for children, plus tax and gratuity.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Starting October 10, 2016 you can book the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package with Parade Viewing. Includes lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and reserved viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade. $45 for adults and $17 for children, plus tax and gratuity.

Finally! An overpriced option that gives me... well... nothing special really

jrhwdw

Yeah, saw it on the site that shall not be named. It looks like it's just for the 3pm FOF, No Extra FOF times :(

TTA94

Well there goes FOF having a evening performance. If it were they would have kept the dining as a dinner and not lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom