Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Cesar R M

But, it's only the poor people who cannot afford a ticket to one of the special parties who won't see a show, so it's not a big deal, right? "Disney isn't a charity."

Where's @jt04 when you need him? With regard to MSEP, I'm sure he has had at least three visions and four tea leaf readings along with his weekly 4 am jog with Bob Iger where they've discussed MSEP's replacement at length. I imagine he's known since 2004 what would replace MSEP next year.
I must.. contain.. myself.. from using.. the business.. .line.. :hilarious:

brb1006

one day....we will all need to get over Spectro being gone...hopefully this will happen when they announce a new nighttime parade and it turns out to be awesome..
I hope it won't end up as a "Tough Act To Follow" when we finally get to see concept art and the idea behind the parade.

Spectromagic has alot of detail for a parade made in 1991

* The opening floats with the spectromen and Mickey

* The orchestrated soundtrack (Which changed a few times in the past)

* Fish that blew bubbles (At least during the early years of the parade)

* And the beautiful and peaceful finale with various Disney characters (Including the floats and costumes that the characters would wear change to white)

ToTBellHop

Starting October 10, 2016 you can book the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package with Parade Viewing. Includes lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and reserved viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade. $45 for adults and $17 for children, plus tax and gratuity.
Does this include someone to fan you and blow bubbles at your kids while you wait? Then it is worth it!

To be fair, with what the actual food costs at Tony's, $45 isn't awful. We actually liked the MSEP package last month. Stayed right where they sat us for the parade and watched Wishes after.

Speedy71

Starting October 10, 2016 you can book the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package with Parade Viewing. Includes lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and reserved viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade. $45 for adults and $17 for children, plus tax and gratuity.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

TTA94

Heh why not... Not only is the DL getting a new Halloween parade this year but a new version of WOC for Christmas! Seems like DL is on a roll with new entertainment and changes...
Seriously what is going on with WDW?

They must really be thinking RoL will be that big of a hit. Oh and this new Christmas stage show... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom