Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

TTA94

DL may not let WDW take PTN but maybe Soundsational lol. Those floats have onboard lighting! Totally kidding, though I probably should be careful what I say... I actually think I read somewhere that Soundsational might be axed soon.

TTA94

A reliable source told me that the Electrical Parade would be returning early next year, and would likely only play for a few weeks/months as a final last hurrah before being put out of its misery. Don't expect to see it again after it glows away from DL

The costumes for Paint the Night need some quality TLC, to put it gently. There's only so much repair that can be done on the fly with gaffer tape, and they reached that limit long ago. The upcoming downtime will give them some time to fix the electrical problems in a meaningful way, and make them more reliable longterm. I'm not sure where MiceAge came up with the injury/choreography/props idea, but that doesn't seem to be a major factor

As for Soundsational, you might want to get your final viewings in before Christmas kicks off this year...

TTA94

So does Soundsational leaving have something to do with MSEP coming? Maybe using parts of Soundsational to fix MSEP?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

DL may not let WDW take PTN but maybe Soundsational lol. Those floats have onboard lighting! Totally kidding, though I probably should be careful what I say... I actually think I read somewhere that Soundsational might be axed soon.
After seeing that WDW did to Spectromagic and the Electrical Parade I don't think their going to send them their brand new high Tec set of parade units unless they don't plan on bringing back Paint the Night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom