Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

jpeden

In the Parks
No

Ag11gani

Interestingly, Disneyland just announced a new parade for their Halloween parties: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...g-mickeys-halloween-party-at-disneyland-park/

Not to say there's a direct correlation to MSEP moving, but it certainly seems like DL is making a lot of entertainment/parade changes lately.

I wonder if it will be a sort of Boo To You 2.0 as the dancers in the picture look the same and the float in the background similar. I wonder if WDW will ever get new party parades, in the near future.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I'm pretty much just ready to give up on ever finding out anything about any possible replacement for MSEP. I honestly don't think it's happening until the 50th and until that's announced, I'm still skeptical of it. However, I hope Disneyland enjoys their revamped MSEP, new Halloween Parade, and intermittent running of PTN.

VJ

I wonder if it will be a sort of Boo To You 2.0 as the dancers in the picture look the same and the float in the background similar. I wonder if WDW will ever get new party parades, in the near future.
I believe the picture shown is Boo to You. I don't think it's meant to represent the new parade. However, that brings me to my next point...
Interestingly, Disneyland just announced a new parade for their Halloween parties: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...g-mickeys-halloween-party-at-disneyland-park/

Not to say there's a direct correlation to MSEP moving, but it certainly seems like DL is making a lot of entertainment/parade changes lately.
Doesn't anyone think the float descriptions (the Haunted Mansion float in particular) sound a bit TOO much like Boo to You?...

GiveMeTheMusic

I believe the picture shown is Boo to You. I don't think it's meant to represent the new parade. However, that brings me to my next point...

Doesn't anyone think the float descriptions (the Haunted Mansion float in particular) sound a bit TOO much like Boo to You?...

Boo to You is pretty great, so I don't think you'll find many complaints that they're bringing over some popular features like the Mansion unit.

VJ

Boo to You is pretty great, so I don't think you'll find many complaints that they're bringing over some popular features like the Mansion unit.
Just makes me wonder if the unit will be coming from Florida or a brand-new one, then, if it is from Florida, what's replacing it there. Stuff gets me curious is all.

brb1006

The float might be different though.

TTA94

I am very disappointed with WDW! What the heck are they doing? DL will have two light parades plus now a brand new Halloween parade! and soon to be new version of F!

WDW must really believe RoL will be That popular and wash out the fact MK no longer has a light parade and they continue to have the same old Halloween and Christmas parade...

Rteetz

I am very disappointed with WDW... What the heck are they doing? DL will have two light parades plus now a brand new Halloween parade! and soon to be new version of F!

WDW must really believe RoL will be That popular and wash out the fact MK no longer has a light parade and they continue to have the same old Halloween and Christmas parade...
Just heard that the DL halloween parade won't be a full blown new parade but a cavalcade of sorts similar to what they have had before.

Mike S

I feel like I'm missing something here by never doing the parties but I've also heard that due to jacked up prices they're not really worth it anymore.

Is Dr. Facilier in Boo to You?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom