Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

jrhwdw

Well, here we are, twilight hours of what looks to be, for right now hopefully, the end of MK's light parade era. It's either been MSEP or Spectro since MSEP came to MK in 1977. I'm not liking what happens to MK after tonight but I have to say....THANK YOU MK for MSEP these past 6 years!!! It has looked great on MK's MS and hopefully they can get every float out the gate tonight .
Weather MSEP should have stayed this long/Spectro is for another thread
Hopefully FOF at night can get greenlighted quick and then MK can get started on MSEP's replacement.
Also, let's get ROL out there at DAK so we can focus on that and what's not at MK!

joup7

This was at 725 today. 95 minutes before the first one. It is packed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 132

Kate Alan

Standing by Casey's waiting for it to start - at least four people deep all along. Been here an hour and just counting the instances of territoriality lol. Poor CMs are going to have a time of it trying to keep the walkways clear - already have people leaning up against the ropes and ignoring them. Don't envy them one bit.

JohnD

Was hoping it started in frontier land. Came out of main street unfortunately. Parades are so much better when they come down main street instead of heading up it.

Except when you're at the base of Town Square just in front of the train station. I have a video of it rounding the turn, coming toward me, then left-to-right in front of the castle. Video came out well.

lilclerk

Frontier land a few minutes ago. Nobody is listening to CM's. As much as I want to stay, this is insanity and the rest of my group is tired. Good luck to all that are here tonight trying to watch.
Yeah I almost booked a quick trip to go see the final night, but I'm glad I didn't. Seems like a crazy night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom