Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

KikoKea

We were at WDW last week and caught MSEP on the nights it ran. Sat night, it stormed and since it was our last chance to see the parade, we were quite worried. Talked with a CM in a shirt, not costume, and he said they were trying very hard to show it because they knew there were lots of guests coming out for the parade during the last week of its run, and there would be a lot of unhappy and angry guests if it didn't happen. When I told him I was one of them, he laughed and said to wait- they'd run it even if they have to get the squeegees out. The parade did run, even with a light rain off and on and wet streets, to our surprise, since a parade earlier that week had been delayed for rain until the path was nearly dry.

Perhaps it is old, but it is still looked good to me and is a fun parade and I love that music. I understand change comes, and I'm looking forward to a new parade (sooner rather than later, I hope!) but I'll miss MSEP. So....we might just have to take a trip to DL during the next year just to see our old friend a time or two.

NearTheEars

Very tempted to pick up the special "Glowing Away Soon" shirts, but not sure it's worth the $29.99. Felt pretty thin. I guess we get the 20% though. I dunno.

WDWBryan

Special Button

CuWwKFjWgAUfEsZ.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom