Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

JohnD

I'm currently watching fireworks and it isn't Wishes. I'll leave it there. (I think I would rather watch Wishes.)

jrhwdw

I'm currently watching fireworks and it isn't Wishes. I'll leave it there. (I think I would rather watch Wishes.)
WHY THEY SCHEDULED Those "fireworks" on a night with Football Night In America with my team no less ,, plus all of Orlando in MK...I'll never know! Someone really screwed up the scheduling of this and the first one! I was working during the first one!

Same with MVMCP! Why did TDO put an MVMCP on Election day?!
Locals will have to vote early if they are at MVMCP that night.
Of course they way the fireworks are going,(I'm not watching, I'm focused on MSEP, but I can just imagine!) watching periscopes of MVMCP might be nicer than the results!

Last edited:

NearTheEars

Frontier land a few minutes ago. Nobody is listening to CM's. As much as I want to stay, this is insanity and the rest of my group is tired. Good luck to all that are here tonight trying to watch.

Wasn't too bad on our part of MSUSA just the typical few late arrivals trying to squeeze in where there's no space.

Really enjoyed my view sitting on the curb. Lots of cheers, especially for the dancers.

JohnD

Took me a little bit to figure this one out but I think I got it. i'm watching those fireworks too and they're really bad. probably worst fireworks I've seen. Should've gone to disney

Looking forward to watching real fireworks--Wishes--from California Grill on 10/29, Illuminations on 11/1, and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular on 11/2. One more MSEP parade in 1 hour and 10 minutes. :(

brb1006

Wasn't too bad on our part of MSUSA just the typical few late arrivals trying to squeeze in where there's no space.

Really enjoyed my view sitting on the curb. Lots of cheers, especially for the dancers.
There will be more cheers when the final showing comes in a few minutes.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Screenshot_2016-10-09-23-10-20.png
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Good bye

brb1006

I am in no way sad this tragic parade is leaving. I would like it more had it not replaced spectromagic in 2009! MSEP is an embarrassment and needs to be laid to rest immediately. On the flip side, I have enjoyed watching it the last few years. I would be happy for FOF to run at night, that would be great.
Still upset about the fate of Spectromagic.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom