Packing cubes...

Alison1975

I had never heard of them until today. Now we don't use luggage, we use duffle bags..lol..but I think I like the looks of the cubes..my type A self it thinking hummm I could make life even neater and more organized with these. So do any of you use them for packing?

Oh I love my packing cubes and want to get some more. They help with my OCD for neat packing. What I really love is when it is time to unpack I unzip the cube, fold over the top and just stick it in the drawer. DONE! I have also tried the packing envelopes once, I don't know if I was doing something wrong but they were just OK for me. I got mine from Magellan's catalog.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We used them for camping - and we really like them. I have never used them to pack for more then a weekend. If packing for a week or more, you might need a lot of them. But I agree with the type A/OCD part - it makes things more manageable and looks neater. :)

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
We used them for camping - and we really like them. I have never used them to pack for more then a weekend. If packing for a week or more, you might need a lot of them. But I agree with the type A/OCD part - it makes things more manageable and looks neater. :)

I'm thinking more for things like..all the kids swimsuits together ( and not in a zip lock bag)..the clothes we need for the 2 days at the boardwalk in them so I dont have to drag all our bags in for just 2 days..

Upvote 0

Britt

YESSSSSSS!!!! We have the ones by eBags (green) and we love them! We had to evacuate due to the Waldo Canyon Fire this past summer and it made packing us to go SO much easier and organized. We had the big one for pants, med for shirts/jammies, and small for socks/underwear. Seriously made it so much easier to get everything ready to go quickly, keep everyone organized while out of our home!!! Absolutely recommend them!

We are totally buying some more :D

Upvote 0

Britt

Do you then lack them in a suitcase? How would you carry them otherwise? Do they have straps?
Yep, you just pack them in your suitcase! GREAT for carry ons if you pack clothes in them, so they dont go scattering if you have to open it up!

No straps (on most, I might add) : )

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I use them all the time and love them. I pack like with like, so all of my tees are in one cube, my swimwear in another, sleepwear in another, shorts in another, etc. I don't have to rummage through a suitcase to find what I need, and things don't get wrinkled.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom