Our something fun today.........Disney means....

natolij02

Original Poster
So here is our something fun for today......

I want everyone to start out with For me, Disney means......then finish with what it means to you.....

Here is mine.......

For me, Disney means........a place for imagination, fun, freedom, and happiness. It gives me the chance to forget about life's stressors and gives me the chance to feel like a kid again.

firedog31

For me disney means, a time where everday stres is gone, family memories and lots of money spent and credit bills on the way but in the end its well worth it.

lilo091701

For me Disney means a magical getaway from all that life throws in front of you. It is a time to forget and just live in the magic!!!!!:wave:

Craig & Lisa

Disney means, Having the ablity to go to places and see and do things that in your normal lifetime may never ever do, all without traveling halfway around the world, except for those who are outside of the US. Enjoying with all those around you the same fun even though you could not understand what the other is saying, because fun has no language barrier.

WDW 3

For me, Disney means great family time. Time to appreciate how fun each other is when we get away from school, work, etc that sometimes makes us stressed and crabby.

Kelsybelle

A place where family memories still linger along Main Street U.S.A and I can feel and see them everytime I go back. A place I'll never get tired of visiting and get just as excited to go back to year after year! And lastly a place where my family can be together, sharing and enjoying long fun filled days (even though Grumpy may still show up from time to time!) and nights ending with fireworks! :)

DHStutzman

disney means finding a girl that is as childish inside and cute on the outside as me. Drinking in espn zone then watching american adventure. :D

Tinkerbella16

For me Disney means that I can get away from the "real world", work, and any other stress and just leave it all behind...to visit a place where the magic begins even before you go through the Walt Disney World gates. It is a place that I could call home because when I am there, I feel at ease and that nothing else matters. Disney means that I can be a kid again, with little to no worries, and just have fun.

Disney_Belle

For me Disney means a place where I can leave all of my worries and problems behind and just enjoy my life and my family being together without the worries of paying bills and getting to work on time. Its a place where new memories are always made, and old memories are continuosly remembered. Its a place where there is a huge emotional tie to, and no matter how many times I walk through the train station and see Cinderella's Castle, get a hug from Mickey or ride Splash Mountain, its just as wonderful and exciting as the first time I ever went. Each time I am there I found myself trying to comprehend all of the imagination and creativity that it took to make Disney what it is, and how it all began with one man, and a mouse. Disney also reassures me that there is still good in this crazy world. And that if you can dream it, you can do it :) *sigh* I adore Disney. :rolleyes:

All I have to say is, thank you Walt :)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Disney means....HOME.

The year that I was on my CP and lived/worked at Disney - was the best year of my life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom