Our Birthday Celebration Trip Report!! April/May 2011

So here I am, sitting here writing my very first trip report after my visit to the world. Let's start of with the cast of characters that embarked on this vacation.
First there's me.

DSC06282-1.jpg

I'm Darolyn, 28 years old. I've been to WDW 22 times now. My parents took me on my first trip when I was months old and we returned evey year until I was in 7th grade. After that, my parents separated and it was harder for us to go every year. Since 7th grade, I have been 10 times. In 2001, my Mom purchased a timeshare at Vistana. She only purchased it for every other year, thinking that as we grew older we wouldn't want to go to Disney as much.... boy was she wrong! lol We still enjoy Disney as much as we ever have! So much in fact, she is thinking of upgrading to every year. This does mean we will never be able to take our weeklong vacations and stay on property, but not worrying about saving money for the hotel is a plus for us. So we'll take the timeshare :)
Speaking of Mom, here she is.

DSC06411.jpg

Her name is Terryn and she turned "29 again" the day we arrived in Florida. This was her 23rd trip to the World. Her first time going to WDW was when she took me when I was a baby. She loves it just as much as we do. She not really into the "thrill rides" but I will give her credit as this year she did go on some rides she normally wouldn't (mostly at Universal) so kudos to Mama :)
Then there's my sister:

DSC06444-1-1.jpg

Her name is Ashley and she is 25. This was her 19th trip to the world. She has a few less visits than me due to the fact she is A - younger and B - She didn't join us on our Thanksgiving trips in 2001 and 2010.
We had a week full of great food, fun meet and greets, beautiful weather, low crowds, short wait times, thrills, smiles and laughter. So sit back, relax, pop open a beverage or two and enjoy reliving our trip to Walt Disney World :)

***Friday April 29, 2011***
After work on Friday, we were heading down to my aunts house in Rhode Island to fly out of Providence Saturday morning. Why Providence you ask? Well, we have 4 different airports to choose from up here.. We have Portland Jetport, which is a mile from our house but didnt have anything less than $300 roundtrip. UGH!... We also have family right outside Manchester, NH so Manchester is an option as well (but Southwest was even more expensive than anything out of Portland) We also have Boston, but that would require a bus ride and a hotel stay the night before since we wanted a very early AM flight and they were still about the same price as Portland.... But Providence had a GREAT rate of $167 roundtrip with good connection times. Plus we have family in Rhode Island who we dont get to see all that often so we'd get to spend some time with them and we were willing to spend 3 hours down and 3 hours back to save $133 each! :) So at 7pm we hopped into the car for a 3 hour car ride to Rhode Island.. Oh, with a stop at Sonic along the way :) The closest Sonic to us happens to be right outside Boston on the way to my aunts, a little over an hour from our house. So of course, we had to make a stop! We got to my aunts around 10:30pm and immediately went to bed as we had to be at the airport by 5:15 the next morning. So my sister and I climbed into the futon and got as much sleep as one can possibly get the night before leaving for WDW :)

***Saturday April 30 2011***Mama's Birthday***

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
great trip report so far! I especially love the shout out to Horizons and the reference to that unique Disney smell...there's nothing else like it!

Horizons was one of my absolute favorite rides! I still miss it. Luckily, when we went in 1991 or 92, my Mom had one of thos nice huge videocameras and video taped much of Horizons. So I can still see it when I want even though it's not the same as riding it for real :cry:

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Should have another entry up tonight! My sister just got her laptop back from being fixed (YAY!) so I can work on this TR from home and not just free time at work :)

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
*Day #1 Continued - Epcot*

We had about an hour before we had to check in for our ADR at Le Cellier so we headed over to Soarin to grab FP for later and then went next door to Imagination. The ride was a walk on. As most people would agree, the original version of the ride is sooo much better! My favorite room was the one with the rainbow pastel colors and the little carousel. I used to think that room was so pretty. While it's still cute now and I love Figment, I miss the original one :( Though this version is MUCH better than the 2nd version. UGH! I can't even stand to think about that one. After the ride, we made our way quickly through the "Imageworks" without stopping. OK, actually that's a lie, my sister and I stopped to wave our arms around that thingy that lets you make music. That's it though. Like with the ride, I iss the old Imageworks. The rainbow tunnel... ahhhhh, the memories. On the way out, my sister stopped to buy a plush Figment for her dog. The plush was probably about the sme size as her dog (hes a chihuahua) but he would love it. I sat outside in the sun with Mama while we waited to Ashley.

DSCN1897.jpg

It was about 10 minutes to one at this point so we figured we had just enough time to see Captain EO. Michael Jackson was one of my favorite musicians growing up. I had all his tapes (yes, before CD's lol) and watched every special on tv that he was in. And EO was one of my favorites back in the 80's. I never became a fan of HISTA. I was a little skeptical of seeing EO since so many people on here have such mixed reviews about it. But I figured what the heck? If nothing more than for nostalgia, we would check it out. We grabbed our stylish yellow 3D glasses.

DSC06798.jpg

Much to my surprise, the theater was more than half full. I was sort of expecting it to be just the 3 of us lol. EO was just as I remember, a little bit cheesier. Maybe cause I'm 28 now, who knows. But it was still great to be able to see it. You can definitely tell it's straight out of the 80's!! lol It was now 1:20pm so we headed over to Canada to check in for our most favorite meal ever.. Le Cellier. this is a MUST DO for us on every trip. I'm a steak lover (I actually had a steak last night.. nothing to compared to Le Cellier though) and the filet here tops my list. It's always so tender and juicy. It's quality over quantity in my book so even though the filet is small, its so delicious that I'd easily pay $40+ for it. We checked in around 1:30 and headed down to wait inside because it was beginning to get pretty hot (90 degrees!!)

DSCN1900.jpg

DSCN1898.jpg

We were seated within about 10 minutes. Our waitress was fun and well knowledgable about all the menu items. She brought of the tasty breadsticks and I chowed down on some multigrain and some sougherdour (not a big pretzel fan) I ordered a chocolate raspberry milkshake for my beverage and the filet with wild mushroom risotto. I had never tried risotto before so I was kind of nervous but it turned out it was all for nothing. It was delicious! My plate was spotless by the end of the meal.

DSC06800.jpg

DSC06801.jpg

Only one complaint (not about the food or Le Cellier itself, just tough luck on our part) and this really bothered me. Dining experiences can be completely altered by whom you are seated near: When we were seated, we were put in the middle of 3 tables, a quiet older couple on one side of us and a family (mother, daughter, grandmother and grandfather) on the other side of us. We had no issues with the couple but the family was a different story. The daughter who was maybe 3 or 4 kept getting up and bumping our table and running around. The mother could have cared less. She was too into her food to even notice what was going on. Now, I understand kids can be rowdy and sometimes not want to sit down, but at least TRY and make an effort to get them to calm down. It was really annoying the entire time. Also, they had zero class. The entire family just didnt seem to know how to behave in a nice restaurant. The grandfather did a couple things that were really gross and I almost lost my appetite. Unfortunately, they were there when we sat down and only left about 5 or 10 mins before we did. Thank you sir for almost ruining my favorite meal in Epcot!!!

After finishing up our meal, it was almost 3:00. Not a cloud in the sky, such a gorgeous day! We had roughly 5 hours to get around WS. We only planned 1 day at Epcot because on previous trips, we weren't really interested in the countries. We thought 5 hours would be enough time. While we did make it work, we wished we had more time because we rushed through some of the countries. In November, we're planning at least a day and a half at Epcot. We proceeded to the UK and met some familiar faces while we were there.. None other than:

DSC06803.jpg

I tink we met Tigger and Pooh 3 separate occassions on this trip. But thats ok cause we love the characters. After the UK, we headed on to France. There we met Marie who had no line (and who is sooooo cute!!) We then headed into the bakery to get a little snack. Even though we had just eaten, we can't pass up a delicious french pastry (or in my case, the chocolate mousse! YUMM!!!) We sat down in the little "cafe" behind the bakery inside which none of us knew existed. Always nice to discover something new!

DSC06805-1.jpg

And we also met Aurora (also with a very short line) but we only have the pic on our photopass but I don't have those pics on the computer yet, just on the disc. I'll add some of them at the end of the TR. The Beast was also prowling around WS Lagoon. He had a little bit of a line but we so rarely see him that we decided to wait.

DSC06808.jpg

After meeting the Beast, we headed towards Japan and Morocco. Aladdin and Jasmine (2 other characters we don't usually get to see) weren't scheduled to be out until 4:30 and we didn't have the time to wait. Mom wanted to stop in Japan so Ashley and I sat down in the shade to the left of the pavilion. There apparently was Kim Possible mission thing right there because little kids kept coming over with their "cell phones" to solve the mission. It was cute. Once Mom was done, we continued along ......

Fashionista007

Love the character pictures! I'm so glad that they have Marie full time in France now. But I wish they had all of the Aristocats including my favorite - Duchess! That's my cat's name.

Kim Possible is SO fun and you should totally do it next time. It's not just for kids, DF and I like to have a few drinks and get into it :)

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Love the character pictures! I'm so glad that they have Marie full time in France now. But I wish they had all of the Aristocats including my favorite - Duchess! That's my cat's name.

Kim Possible is SO fun and you should totally do it next time. It's not just for kids, DF and I like to have a few drinks and get into it :)

If we had more time we TOTALLY would have! We only had one full day plus we went for like 2 hours on another day... We're planning better next time and doing a full day and a half at Epcot. There's so much to see!!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
**Continued: The end of Day #1 - Epcot**

I stopped at a small kiosk outside the American Adventure to buy an Epcot towel (I have many Disney towels including a Magic Kingdom one, a Mickey "4 Parks, One World" one, a Rock N Roller Coaster one and 2 Princess ones... A towel is the one thing I HAVE to buy on every trip.. That and a picture frame!) I got the towel with all the countries flags printed on Mickey faces. I had it sent to the front of the park and we went over to meet Mom who was sitting on a small ledge talking to a photopass CM. Before we walked over, a mother duck was leading her baby ducklings out for a walk.

DSCN1910.jpg

According to the CM, the mama duck did this everyday as they make their home in a pond by the AA (where exactly, I have no clue) The CM then took some pics of us sitting in front of the Mickey and Minnie topiary.

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06812.jpg

We went inside to wait for the next showing of the American Adventure. The Voices of Liberty came out and performed while we waited. Their voices are so incredible. I wish I could sing like that.... Sadly, I sound like a cat dying lol.. The American Adventure is one of my favorite shows in WDW. This time though, much of it was ruined by a girl sitting a few seats down from my mother who would not stop talking the entire time. I know not everyone likes every show in WDW... If you don't like it, skip it... or take a nap.. But don't ruin other peoples enjoyment of it by talking the whole time. I was probably 4 or 5 chairs down from this girl and I could hear her clear as day. It surprised me no one in her party told her to hush up, considering as we were leaving, their group was behind us and the girl who had been sitting next to my mother said "You needed to be quiet"... Ummmm, HELLO?!? Why didn't you tell her that DURING the show?!? GAH!! (You probably think I complain a lot considering I complained about the family at lunch and now this but I swear I'm not a complainer! These 2 just happened so close to each other!! lol)

After the AA, we continued on through WS, stopping in Germany and Italy. We went into the candy shoppe in Germany but we were disappointed to discover it had been changed. We used to always purchase the HAIRBO gummi bears from Germany. Even though we know we can buy the same ones in the stores around here, they were a tradition for us and sadly, they have them no longer. The treats they did have looked delicious though! While leaving Germany, we stopped and talked to a nice young man who was working there. We talked about his country and I told him I had been to Germany once a few years back. We took a picture with him before we left. We stopped and looked at all the topiaries we saw along WS. My mother and grandmother LOVE flowers and gardening so this was right up my mom's alley. They really did a great job on the topiaries, as I've said before.

DSC06814.jpg

DSCN1914.jpg

DSCN1915.jpg

We stopped in China and saw Mulan (one character we have never met before) There were two small girls in front of us and Mulan was playing around with them and they absolutely loved it. It warms my heart to see some characters going out of their way to make children's days more special like this.

DSC06815.jpg

We shopped around in China and my mom got a silk jewelry case. My sister got (wait for it....) a Kimono for her dog. He has more clothes than I do I think! lol She figured it would be a one of a kind thing so she got it for him (and also considering we looked the entire trip and couldn't find a Disney dog bowl with dogs from Disney movies on the side. We have 2 cat bowls from before but couldnt find either bowls this time! I think they might have discontinued them, sadly) I also spotted some "beginner chopsticks" as I call them. I'm not skilled with chopsticks by any means. These chopsticks are plastic ond are connected on the end so even people like me can use them! I found 2 sets of them, one with the Boar and the other with my sisters birth year animal (I forget which one now) and spent a whole $2.00 on both of them. What a deal!!! Ashley also tried on some stylish hats...

DSC06817.jpg

After leaving China, we proceeded to Norway and got FP for Maelstrom. The line was short but we needed to use our FP for Soarin before we looked for a spot for Illuminations and it was about 6:30. As a bonus, Mama got 2 FP come out with hers. Too bad we only needed 3 lol When we were passing Mexico to go to Soarin, Doanld Duck was out signing autographs by Mexico. I really wanted a pic of Donald in his Mexican gear but the line was closed. We went and used our FP for Soarin, so happy we got to ride it twice that day. We then came back to Mexico and did the Gran Fiesta Tour. It was cute. We also shopped around in Mexico and I got 2 beautiful silver bracelets. Mexican silver is great because it rarely tarnishes. Mama got a really pretty white blouse. After leaving Mexico, it was about 8:00. We decided it was time to grab a seat for Illuminations. We always sit in the sme spot... between Mexico and Norway, right across from the Margarita stand. We sat down right against the railing while Mama went and got a cocktail. When she came back, Ashley and I went and used our FP for Maelstrom as Mama wanted to rest for a bit. Maelstrom has always been a favorite of mine, not really sure why. I think it's the cute polar bears hehe. Even though it's a short ride, it's fun. What's sad is no one ever really stopping to watch the show at the end. I always feel bad for the CM's working the show as people skip right through. We've watched it a couple times but usually we're guilty of walking right through as well. We got back to Mama and she had made a friend with a man and his family who were sitting next to us. There were like 10 of them and they had come a couple minutes after we had left and one of the children had asked "Are we going to sit here?" and the man said "Yes" and the child asked "Where are we going to get a drink?" and the man pointed to the Margarita stand and said "Right there!" lol.. When we got back, Mama remembered she had the additional FP for Maelstrom so I went with her to ride it. When we got back to Ashley, it was about 8:30.. Her and I went over to La Hacienda to get some food. She got nachos and I opted for a kids chicken tender meal with a margarita.. Nice combo eh? The margarita was the perfect beverage to enjoy with Illuminations, which was spectacular as always. The smoke wasn't blowing in our direction and we had a perfect view. There were some ducks down in WS Lagoon when it started and the first couple fireworks scared the bajeezus out of them! lol

After Illuminations, we headed with the masses of the exits, walking slower than normal, checking everything out. We also stopped in the Art of Disney as my sister was in search for a new sketch for the house. (We live together and have a sketch of Simba in our bathroom) I also wanted to see if they had any posters. I was looking specifically for the attraction posters that hang on either side of the tunnel that goes under the Main Street train station (Mad Tea Party, Pirates, Splash, etc..) I am happy to report I found them but didn't buy one and haven't purchased one yet! Maybe in November! All in all, it was a great day at Epcot and we did almost everything we wanted to do (we didnt get to see Ellen's Energy Adventure, the character spot or Innoventions) We headed to the car, tired from a long day. We got back to the condo around 10:30 and went right to bed, ready for the next day of excitement!

DSC06824.jpg

**NEXT: (GASP!!!) A day away from Disney....**

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
**Day #2 - Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure**

We woke up the next morning, excited and ready to go again. Now, as much as we love Disney, we do love thrill rides as well and by thrill rides, I mean roller coasters. So we almost always take at least one day and do Universal and Islands of Adventure... I know, I know... How dare we cheat on Mickey like that?! But honestly, they have some great rides over there. Plus, I had gotten the chance to see WWOHP in November and my sister did not. So we wanted her to see it and ride the Forbbiden Journey. So we headed out around 8:15. We were planning on buying Express passes and hitting up Universal first and then going to IOA around lunchtime. We weren't sure if we would need the Express pass but we didn't know how long the lines would be and we only had one day there so we figured, better be safe than sorry! So we got them.

DSC06828.jpg

When we got there we hit Rip, Ride N Rock It right at park opening and walked on. I chose "Stronger" by Kanye West as my song and Ashley picked "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven. I really enjoy that coaster! Afterwards we walked over to the Mummy and Ashley and I walked onto that. Mama had taken some dramamine earlier and figured she'd give it a try so we used our Express Passes and she enjoyed it. We walked around Universal and it was pretty dead. Next we hit Jaws, Men In Black, ET. When we were coming out of ET, the characters from Madagascar were winding up their meet and greet and we were bummed because we wanted to see the Penguins. We decided to skip The Simpson's since last time we rode it, it made us a little queezy and Ashley was already feeling a little queezy from the coasters so we stopped at Mel's so Ashley could grab some food. She thinks it was because she rode them on an empty stomach and was hungry. Mama and I split some fries and I got a root beer float. Soooo good! I love diner's themed like this!! (Another reason I love '50s Prime Time Cafe at DHS!!) They always seem to have the best food and it's cool listening to the music from that era.

DSC06829.jpg

DSC06833.jpg

We headed to Disaster, where I was chosen to be an extra in the filming of " Nature" (not real filming, but it was fun. I played an evil scientist) After that, we headed towards the exit to head over to IOA around noon. On the way out we stopped and got our picture taken with some characters.

DSC06834.jpg

Beetlejuice asked us where we were from and we told him Maine. He then proceeded to tell us he had never been to Maine and asked if all the girls were as good looking as us lol I told him of course not and he got lucky with us two!

DSC06835.jpg

DSC06836.jpg

When we got to IOA, we debated on going left or right. Since we wanted to hit WWOHP around 4 when it was cleared out a bit, we opted to go left and hit The Hulk, Doctor Doom's Fear Fall and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman. Mama went on Spiderman and she liked it. That's still one of my all time favorite rides. It's so well done. When we were leaving Spiderman, the Marvel characters came by on their 4 wheelers. I HAD to go meet Captain America. See, I dated this guy last summer and we're still really good friends (just wasn't the right time for us though I hope we try it again when he comes home next March.) I actually went to high school with him and he is in the Marines, right now he is stationed over in Afghanistan. He has a house in Jacksonville, NC and he and his roomates call themselves "The Avengers" There's Iron Man, The Hulk and he is Captain America. They even call the house Avengers Mansion (yes, they are dorks lol) So my sister and I got our pic taken with Captain America so I could send it to him! (He loved it by the way! YAY!!)

DSC06838.jpg

DSC06841.jpg

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
We also got our picture taken with some other characters

DSC06839.jpg

DSC06837.jpg

We headed over to the Bilge Rat Barges where we got completely drenched. Since we were soaked already, Ashley and I hit up Dudley Doo Right Ripsaw Falls and then we got lunch at Blondies. I got a Slaw Dog I think it was called (a hot dog with cole slaw) It was pretty good. After that we headed over to Jurassic Park and did the River Adventure. The dinosaur right before you go down the big drop wasnt working so you heared all the roaring and stuff but he was still. It was weird. After that it was off to WWOHP!! I was pumped to ride FJ again.

DSC06842.jpg

DSC06845.jpg

The sign said 20 minute wait for FJ. SCORE!!! In November we waited just about an hour and that was at about 7 oclock at night. We hopped in line and soon (maybe 15 mins) we were soaring around on our broomsticks with Harry and the gang. When they show the film on the screen though, I have to shut my eyes cause it makes me queezy. It's such a great ride though. I even was nice enough to give my sister the heads up about the big spiders in the ride beforehand so she wouldn't have a heart attack on the ride (she HATES spiders!) Afterwards, I was feeling a little dizzy so I got a butterbeer. Ashley tried it but didn't like it. What?!? How could she not like it?!? It was pure deliciousness in a cup! We walked around Honey Dukes but it was way too crowded so we took our picture with the conductor

DSC06846.jpg

We then rode the red Dragon Challange. Even with our Express pass we waited about half an hour. We didnt really feel like waiting a gain to ride blue, besides it was about 5:30 and the park was closing at 7 and we still had stuff we wanted to see in Seusse's Landing so we headed over there. We rode the Trolly In The Sky which was cute. While we were circling above Circus McGurkus Cafe, we could see The Grinch, Cat In The Hate, Thing 1 and Thing 2 were out for meet and greets. We rushed over once the ride w a s over (I rally wanted a pic of Thing 1 and Thing 2 as an inside joke with me and my Marine friend) but they were gone when we got there. Booooo!! So then Ashley and I rode Cat In The Hat. That ride is great! When we came out, Mama told me that she saw a store that had stuffed Horton's from Horton Hears A Who and I had to get one! The reason is because this:
I'm a HUGE Boston Bruins hockey fan as is my sister. We went to 2 regular season games this year as well as the clinching game 7 that sent them to the Stanley Cup FINALS!!! AHHHH!!!! (sorry!! lol) Well, after every Bruins goal, they play a comical sound of someone going "Wooooooooo!!" and then the whole crowd goes "Woooooooo!!" Well, my favorite player is named Nathan Horton and a clothing company in Boston took the phrase "Horton Hears A Who" and made a shirt that says "Horton Hears A Wooooooooo" replacing the WHO with the traditional wooohhh played after Boston scores a goal. I own this shirt and decided I needed to get a Horton stuffed animal to go with it! So I got myself a little stuffed Horton.

DSC06848.jpg

Yes, we're dorks! I know. lol

After my purchase, we rode the Caro-seuss-El and then One Fish, Two Fish... All 3 of us sat in one "fish" and while the ride is exactly like Dumbo, there are fountains all around the ride which means you can possibly get soaked. I was in charge of making the fish go up and down and we ended up getting pretty wet. There really is no way to avaoid those darn fountains!! lol Since it was one of the last rides of the night and it was still hot out, we didn't mind.

DSC06847.jpg

DSC06849.jpg

Afterwards Ashley and I hit up Doctor Dooms Fear Fall and the Hulk for one last ride. We stopped on the way out of the park to get some fudge (YUMMY) and headed out around 6:45. We had a dinner ADR at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge at 8:35 and we wanted to make sure we weren't late because sometimes traffic on 4 is CRAZY!! We ended up not hitting any traffic and had time to make a stop at the condo to change and head off to the Wilderness Lodge for the very first time!!

NewfieFan

Enjoying your TR (even the part about Uni/IOA :animwink:)! I have yet to take my own family to Uni yet... one of these days!

I was there at the same time... we could have bumped into each other! I have yet to post my TR from our trip (heck I just finished the one from Sept. :eek:). I thought the F&G festival was really great this year as well. I've heard some complain about the movie tie-ins but my favorites were the Cars and Pooh topiaries as you entered WS.

Wasn't the weather great that week? I think we had one day of rain and that only lasted for a little while and turned off to a light shower.

Love all your fun pictures!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Enjoying your TR (even the part about Uni/IOA :animwink:)! I have yet to take my own family to Uni yet... one of these days!

I was there at the same time... we could have bumped into each other! I have yet to post my TR from our trip (heck I just finished the one from Sept. :eek:). I thought the F&G festival was really great this year as well. I've heard some complain about the movie tie-ins but my favorites were the Cars and Pooh topiaries as you entered WS.

Wasn't the weather great that week? I think we had one day of rain and that only lasted for a little while and turned off to a light shower.

Love all your fun pictures!

The weather was AWESOME that week!!! The only day it rained was that Friday afternoon (We were at DHs that day)

Uni is a lot of fun but now that we have seen everything new there, we're going to skip in next spring. It's just such a long day since we like to do both parks in one day!!

I really liked the movie tie-ins for F&G. I mean, you're at Disney, come on! lol I think my fav was the Lady and The Tramp one. I did like the Pooh ones as well!

jato4x4

I don't think its ever to early to be anxious about a championship game. I guess it's all up to that little guy Thomas. I'm willing to bet he doesn't leave the paint as much as the last time they were in canada.

On a different topic, do you ever get to see any Sox spring training? From my office I can see the cranes that are building thier new facilities in ft myers.

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Hopefully Thomas can shut them down!!

I've been to a couple spring training games before. I live in Portland, where the Red Sox double A affiliates play so I've seen all those guys come up through the system. Went to the Sox game last weekend actually. I hope their new facility for ST is nice!

jato4x4

It better be nice they're using my tax dollars for it. It kind of sucks though, because I've been going to the other one since it opened.

mamamouse

OMg love love love thie report so far,a couple thinghs I think are super cool 1) we have the exact same coach purse YAY!!! 2)I love that your a Nathan Horton fan ,he's actually married to one of my really good friends,that I danced with for years and went to highschool with. and 3)you know the pics where you have the grey n pink striped tank top n ur sister has thw white top with black polka dots,well my daughters have similar shirts and it was funny to see because one of them is blonde n one is brunette,crazy I know:lol: Can't wait to read more

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
OMg love love love thie report so far,a couple thinghs I think are super cool 1) we have the exact same coach purse YAY!!! 2)I love that your a Nathan Horton fan ,he's actually married to one of my really good friends,that I danced with for years and went to highschool with. and 3)you know the pics where you have the grey n pink striped tank top n ur sister has thw white top with black polka dots,well my daughters have similar shirts and it was funny to see because one of them is blonde n one is brunette,crazy I know:lol: Can't wait to read more

I love love my Coach stuff!! They're expensive but they hold up soooo well. I think I have 6-7 Coach bags/clutches and I use them all the time!!

And yes, Horton is my FAVORITE!! I was so pumped when Boston got him! I'm so sad though he cannot play tonight though :(

jato4x4

No celebratory post yet, what kind of fan are you? I figured you would have been in blktidots TR by now.

I don't understand why they put luongo in there, he sure didn't show up. He acted like he was a Yankee in October, out on the golf course. As much as I dislike Thomas, he made some great saves, and didn't leave the paint hardly at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom