Osama Bin Laden is dead!

NiarrNDisney

As happy as I am he's dead, this conversation doesn't belong in the WDW Parks Discussion topic, perhaps we can move it?

I agree! Though I am happy I feel this topic might be better suited for the Chit Chat page here on WDW Magic versus being discussed in the WDW General Discussion.

mickeymatt

Original Poster
You are kidding right? I say post it in EVERY FORUM!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:
I agree! How many will see this if I put this in chit chat? 2? I say shout it from the virtual rooftops in the busiest forum category! So proud of our armed forces and our allies!

rlm919

Finally.

On a side note, I was in wdw the day we captured saddam, I leave for wdw 1 week from today- could have been in the happiest place on earth for two of the happiest announcements!

Magenta Panther

BEST. NEWS. EVER.

As I see it, the military deserves the greatest praise for this victory. I wish my brother, who was a decorated officer, could have seen this day.

But President Bush (yes, Bush) deserves credit also for putting the military into Afghanistan to go after Bin Laden. (Plus he got Saddam, a horrid monster who murdered millions of his own people and supported terror groups who killed Americans. Saddam was no better than Usama, in my view). Two monsters are now dead at America's hands. This is a proud day for our country.

And Obama deserves credit for not pulling troops out of Afghanistan, as many who support him wanted him to do, and instead continued the hunt.

AND WE GOT HIM! WE GOT THE S.O.B.!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

mickeymatt

Original Poster
BEST. NEWS. EVER.

As I see it, the military deserves the greatest praise for this victory. I wish my brother, who was a decorated officer, could have seen this day.

But President Bush (yes, Bush) deserves credit also for putting the military into Afghanistan to go after Bin Laden. (Plus he got Saddam, a horrid monster who murdered millions of his own people and supported terror groups who killed Americans. Saddam was no better than Usama, in my view). Two monsters are now dead at America's hands. This is a proud day for our country.

And Obama deserves credit for not pulling troops out of Afghanistan, as many who support him wanted him to do, and instead continued the hunt.

AND WE GOT HIM! WE GOT THE S.O.B.!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Well said:sohappy:!

Testtrack321

The fight is not over, but this is the turning point. Boost to moral for our troops.

Thank you for all our service men and women for all your hard work.

And also, please keep this thread "G" rated and not about politics or religion. :)

vonpluto

i3izw2yu.jpg

imagineer boy

I have an image of those black demon things from Ghost dragging him down. :lol: :sohappy:

Anyways, let the joyous news be spread the wicked old witch at last is dead!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom