Orlando Wheel

disneydiva72

I ride roller coasters with no floors, hang, flip, corkscrew, inverts, you name it....but I can not get on one of those, they freak me out so bad.

Craig & Lisa

Seeming as it's supposed to be done in 2010, they at least I would think have already broken ground on the thing, and started construction. I myself might try it once, but just a one time thing, but it also depends on how much and how long the ride is.

scarpiapiano

I didn't know that there were other cities besides London that had something like this i.e. Berlin, Bejing, and Singapore. Sounds like another nice activity to do on your arrival date.

TOCPE82

What an incredible oversell! This looks absolutely ridiculous, stupid and unnecessary. I'm usually not one to complain, but this thing isn't going to be awe-inspiring at all.

I mean, I really don't care since I'll just ignore it and forget about it, but they make it sound like it's going to be one of the wonders of the ancient world or something......

L A M E

The Orlando Wheel will become a source of pride for people the world over, as it provides shelter for the homeless, cures cancer and finally brings peace to the world.

If there's something the Orlando Wheel can't do, I'd like to hear it.

Figment1986

Both the Sky Tower and the Wheel are around 400 feet tall.

Really? Thought the audio said the sky tower was around 300 feet... Maybe I should record that next time.

Then this changes my stance, I don't know what people would want to do the wheel for, unless they offer a good deal or something. Probably something at IAAPA about it this year I bet.

Yay! We're finally getting a monument! Took our SimCity builder long enough.

:lol:

Brillian! next should be another amusement park and a brand stadium if i remember the strategy guides correctly ;)
-presses Shift, control, and C- :lookaroun

Boray

I ride roller coasters with no floors, hang, flip, corkscrew, inverts, you name it....but I can not get on one of those, they freak me out so bad.

You are not alone my friend!!!! My first thought when I saw the wheel was :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:!!!! I freak out on the ferris wheel at the local county fair (the fair, which my husband runs!) Yeah, I LOVE TOT, BUT that wheel makes me a bit uneasy, to put it nicely....

hokielutz

ok so this is a London Eye spinoff..... all because of the success of the model in London.

I will still be seriously concerned about whether it could stand up to an eventual Cat-4 storm. No I don't think anyone would be near it when a storm comes, but will it still be standing... or be able to avoid any serious damage to the structure??

Pongo

I'm not sure how I feel about comparing the Orlando Wheel to monuments like Red Square and the Eiffel Tower...

Of all the cities to have the first megawheel in the USA... Orlando?

How... anticlimactic...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom