Online ADR booking

dreamfinder

Looks interesting. Layout is a little convoluted, esp for when people are trying to rush to get the ADR's they want, but shows promise.

hwdelien

I used it. It appears to work great, except.... I printed out my ADR, but later when attempted to retrieve it (by reservation number and phone number) it couldn't find it. I don't know if it takes time or what. Wonder if I should call? Any advice?

I booked for 9/11/2009 GothMickey at Chef Mickey's.

GothMickey

I used it. It appears to work great, except.... I printed out my ADR, but later when attempted to retrieve it (by reservation number and phone number) it couldn't find it. I don't know if it takes time or what. Wonder if I should call? Any advice?

Did you log in under your reservations at the resort? Maybe that is why I didn't see the 90 day out option. You still can only book 90 days out, right?

durangojim

I was able to get the 90 days out option but what I can't figure out is how to book past 90 days when you have a room reservation that normally allows you to book for 90+10. Anyone have any ideas?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was able to get the 90 days out option but what I can't figure out is how to book past 90 days when you have a room reservation that normally allows you to book for 90+10. Anyone have any ideas?
If you are logged into the site it is supposed to automatically look up your reservation but I have yet to see that work. This is the only way I know that will work almost 100% of the time. Once you select a restaurant and it loads the booking software there is an option to look up your reservation. Do this and you should be able to do 90 days + 10. Also note that this reservation look up did not work in Firefox even if you had the IE emulation add on. As far as I know it will only work in IE.

Ham

Hmmm just had a quick play, nothing available 90 days out at Le Cellier but no surprise there I guess

Looks good though hopefully this will prove to be a success

dreamfinder

It looks like you need to register/login to the system in order to view it later. Did you do this? Quoting from the web site

If you log in or register before you make your reservations, you can retrieve and view them later online.

TURKEY

I hate this system and it's an EPIC FAIL unless a time range is given as well. It searches a 1 hour window only, not the entire night or give an option to search range of times. By the time it says no and looks for alternatives, then what may have been available just outside that hour window is gone.

The 5 days is a range of dates it can search within an hour you give the system to search. You can book the reservations up to 90 days.

maggiegrace1

I booked without logging in..just entered by email and phone #..and then when I log in and then enter confirmation # and phone # it pulls up all the online dining I made..:)

I am so thrilled...I was able to make 3 dining reservations for next week that I have been trying to make by phone for the past weeks by going online and I got each one at the first try at the times and dates I needed..:)

nibblesandbits

Does not look like the site is quite ready... a number of 404's when make a reservation is engauged.

My bet? The facility went public too soon - let's see if it disappears in 24 hours :)
Hmmm...I had no problems making an ADR for my Sept. trip today. Although I would like to see a window time frame instead of just one set time you can put in and it searches for an hour around on either side.

Walter Yensid

I just used the new ADR website/system. Absolutely outstanding.

I was trying to get into Ohana for dinner with a large party for weeks and weeks, but I kept getting a 8:30pm reservation. Well, the website found one at 5pm...of course, the telephone agents would have probably found this cancellation as well, but it was great to find the opening especially considering I am only a few weeks from the trip.

The site/system is well-laid out, easy to use, very informative about each restaurant, extremely fast, and you receive confirmation #s at the end of process and via e-mail. Plus, if anyone is new to Disney Dining out there, the site will help explain the feel/menu/pricing including photos to you. No offense to the agents, but I will be sticking with this method for every trip going forward. I have all my ADRs booked now and am very happy...

Only small suggestion is I wish you could extend the date range beyond 5 days. I am down there for 10 days, so it would have been nice to stretch it to a 7 day range, but just required a modification of search. Small issue. Overall, great, great addition.

Just thought I would share my review.

tecowdw

I just used the new ADR website/system. Absolutely outstanding.

I was trying to get into Ohana for dinner with a large party for weeks and weeks, but I kept getting a 8:30pm reservation. Well, the website found one at 5pm...of course, the telephone agents would have probably found this cancellation as well, but it was great to find the opening especially considering I am only a few weeks from the trip.

The site/system is well-laid out, easy to use, very informative about each restaurant, extremely fast, and you receive confirmation #s at the end of process and via e-mail. Plus, if anyone is new to Disney Dining out there, the site will help explain the feel/menu/pricing including photos to you. No offense to the agents, but I will be sticking with this method for every trip going forward. I have all my ADRs booked now and am very happy...

Only small suggestion is I wish you could extend the date range beyond 5 days. I am down there for 10 days, so it would have been nice to stretch it to a 7 day range, but just required a modification of search. Small issue. Overall, great, great addition.

Just thought I would share my review.
I just utilized it to book at Kona Cafe for July 3rd. It went smoothly. I was a bit surprised that no credit card guarantee was necessary. I didn't even have to login. All it wanted was my name, email and "phone number while on vacation" entered.

I'm sure this will change once they notice the likely increase in no-shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom