One Sentence: Platinum Edition - A 20th Anniversary Special

Orange Cat

Prompt 5
Comment Dites-Vous, Walkthrough?

View attachment 563577

Disneyland Paris is hope to a shocking amount of walkthrough attractions! Just off the top of my head there's the Swiss Family Treehouse, Adventure Isle, Aladdin, Alice's Curious Labyrinth, The Dragon's Lair, The Nautilus and the new defunct Armageddon Experience at the resort! These attractions while minor are fun distractions that add that special touch of Disney magic. This prompt sees you all adding to the magic in a small yet meaningful way.

-Challenge-
Create a new walkthrough attraction for either Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios Park.

-Rules-
You may use between 1 to 2 sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Wednesday, June 16th at 10:00 PM EST.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please, let your imagination soar!

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it (generally) realistic?
Does it fit thematically/visually?

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, please feel free to ask! Enjoy!
Monster’s Inc.
CFE8AA69-57D9-4891-9763-0DFE9E4CDFAC.jpeg

Acting As A Sort Of Spoof Of Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights Mazes, The Simply Named Monsters Inc. Has Guests As Well, Humans, More Specifically Humans That Have Somehow Wandered Into The Monster World, & While Some Monsters Try Their Best To Use The Opportunity To Scare You (With Randal Being The Main Horror Monster Fill In), While Others Cower Away Themselves.

Orange Cat

Prompt 9
Have a Wild Time

View attachment 566142

Taking a turn to the wild side, and one I'm sure animal lovers will enjoy, we visit Disney's Animal Kingdom! Animal Kingdom already contains a wonderful array of animals from all corners of the world, but it could always include more animals! For this prompt you may choose a new animal of your choosing, and create a new exhibit for it anywhere in the park. However it must be an addition, not a replacement to any of the current animal exhibits.

-Challenge-
Add a new animal to any part of Disney's Animal Kingdom.

-Rules-
You may use up one to two sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Sunday, June 27th at 10:00 PM EST.

-Bonus Challenge-
For an additional point, include a unique enrichment feature for your selected animal. Enrichment features typically seeks to enhance the quality of captive animal care by identifying and providing the environmental stimuli necessary for optimal psychological and physiological well-being. An additional sentence may be used for this bonus challenge in your submission.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please, let your imagination soar!

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?

Arctic Caves

B7246F64-33C5-4B54-B128-847D7E3EC401.jpeg

Explore A Vast & Complex Mix Of Caverns & More So Exposed Areas As You Witness Polar Bears Trek & Swim About, In A Not Only Immersive But Well Controlled Environment.

tcool123

Original Poster
Points Catchup Reviews

Given this is a rather unique scenario, reviews for the Points Catchup will be done throughout the time of the competition to not delay reviews until its due date nor clog up the reviews of the main challenge. On the topic of the main challenge roughly 22 hours remain to submit for Prompt 10: Oh Pooh and its associated Bonus Challenge.

@FulcrumSolo
Star-Lord’s Xandarian Boogie.

After landing The Benatar right outside of Avengers Campus, Peter Quill invites guests to a Dance Off with him and his fellow Guardians. Rocket and Groot chime in from a screen from time to time, while Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Nebula, and Mantis are all physically there and dancing.

Guests will be invited to groove along with their favorite Guardians to classic hits such as “Come and Get Your Love” and “Hooked on a Feeling.”
I just learned that the Gaurdians are no longer using the Milano through this post so kudos, and some more kudos to adding to the lore of Avengers Campus by throwing in the physical spaceship which I'm sure many guests will love to see! The character interactions are logical, and overall this seems like a great party for DCA!

Hope to see more One Sentence submissions in the future as this one was out of this world! However, do keep in mind for future challenges most challenges only up to two sentences unless the rules or a bonus challenge permits otherwise.

Disney Afternoon Dance Party at DCA and DHS with TaleSpin, DuckTales, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, and Darkwing Duck.
California Adventure and Hollywood Studios both are logical hosts for a retro dance party, and have done it in a minimalistic way in the past to that concept on a bigger scale would be neat to see. Don't worry about your other post it will be with the reviews for the rest of the projects of Prompt 10 tomorrow :)
THE SUNSET CHRONICLES
Featuring The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

tower-of-terror-1050X420.jpg

Sunset Boulevard's newest news outlet, The Sunset Chronicle, recently received an anonymous tip regarding several supernatural events occurring across the famed strip that is seemingly tied to the long-abandoned Hollywood Tower Hotel, and it's up to you, dear newbie reporter, to figure out what is really happening across Sunset Boulevard: are the events mere coincidence, a figment of the fickle human mind, or an actual haunting from the beings of the Twilight Zone?

Using cleverly hidden screens positioned in restaurants and shops in Sunset Boulevard (previously seen in Sorcerors of the Magic Kingdom), hidden setpieces that will be revealed and activated at the end of each goal, elaborate projection and laser mapping, and some good ol' acting from specifically-trained Cast Members, The Sunset Chronicles continues the strange affair of the Hollywood Tower Hotel and its restless inhabitants and spills it across Sunset Boulevard, and promises a thrilling and rewarding good time for its players, so much so that everyone will be dying to play it.​
Like I mentioned before I think a news reporter style game is a really neat concept, and fits really well into Disney's Hollywood Studios. The expansion of the Tower of Terror lore is a logical move, and really aids in adding an extra level of backstory and interconnectivity in the land. With the huge fan base Tower of Terror has I can easily see this being a popular experience in the park that really aids in fleshing out the attraction lineup and the guest's park experience. Great job!

Let's do this!

Prompt One - An Even Bigger Hat
1624995134548.png

The biggest problem with the Sorcerer's Hat was that it was cheap feeling, just housed a pin shop, and blocked the Chinese Theater. This new hat will be right outside the main gate to Hollywood Studios (With the ticket booths being updated to match the color scheme and distinguish from DCA's lame rip off entrance), have a nicer art deco style, and inside it houses a mural of film history with the Fab Five taking the place of Hollywood Icons.

Prompt Two - Louis's Jazzy Good Time Dance
1624995399283.png

Housed in the courtyard at the exit of the new Princess and the Frog Ride (the spot that used to be used for Brer character M&Gs), this dance party will have a live jazz band performing and Louis dancing with the kids. At night, the vibe gets a little more lively and modern as the jazz evolves into more of a trendy electro-swing style.

-I wrote all of these up really well, but then my power blipped cuz of a storm and the site only save up to here on my draft. Sooooo gonna speed run these-

Prompt Three - Oz the Great and Powerful
1624995979789.png

The movie might not be best, but the colors and visuals would be a PERFECT fit for the Main Street Electrical Parade. Including a light up yellow brick road, Oz's balloon, and the Emerald City as a great back drop.

Prompt IV - Muppets Summer Vacation Inn
1624996573950.png

the Muppets take over the Paradise Pier Hotel giving it a light retheme into Kermit and friends on vacation at a California Seaside Hotel.

Prompt V - Trip to the Moon
1624997477901.png

After replacing Autopia with a new Discoveryland expansion, a cut through connecting it to Main Street will be added. It will feature a museum on George Méliès and his contribution to early French Sci-Fi films with the side closer to Discoveryland featuring full size set/prop recreations from his iconic film: A Trip to the Moon

Prompt VI - India Pavilion
1624997867415.png

I want Indian food! Indian food is SO GOOD!

Prompt 7 - Toon-tastic Candy Clouds
1624999620976.png

Cotton candy in crazy shapes (including toon shapes) sold in Toontown! Big, bright, colorful, eye catching, fun, and yummy!

Prompt 8 - Every Frame a Painting
1625000469153.png

Dioramas of iconic movie scenes will be added throughout the park along with plaques describing them. The game is that the dioramas have moving parts and you gotta press a button to freeze them at just the right time to recreate the frame from the movie.

Prompt 9 - Chester & Hester's Reptile-Palooza
1625000908319.png

In Dinoland, Chester & Hester have set up a reptile house full of scaly creatures from the American Southwest. This leans into both Dinoland's homage to tourist trap vibe AND the examination of the archetypal pop culture view of dinosaurs as giant lizards.
And did it you did by submitting every single prompt you missed at once; that's a great effort, and sorry about the tech mishap I'm sure the original versions were great!

The handling of the new park icon for DHS was smart, and would appease both camps of the hat: those that loved it and those that loathed it. It remind me a lot of the original plans for the hat in the sense of the original location being outside the park, and hosting a gallery within.

Louis's Jazzy Good Time Dance (try saying that five times fast!) is a great injection of live entertainment and a different take on a dance party as it features live musicians which are always a bonus! I personally would stop by for either dance party as both concepts sound really fun and unique!

The second Oz themed float to grace the Electrical Parade, lets just hope this one doesn't catch on fire ;) With that said I agree with you that while the movie isn't remembered anymore the core visuals of the yellow brick road, emerald city, and wizard's balloon are instantly recognizable.

The Muppets fit the Paradise Pier hotel really well aesthetically in a weird way, and their zaniness would lend to making some otherwise dull rooms fun! In general I'm sure people would be happy to see them return to the resort in a major way.

I think this is a neat concept, and a great way to squeeze in a larger overhaul of Discoveryland. However I'm not sure if the attraction works best in its current location or at the next door Studios park as the walkthrough fits both parks really well from a concept standpoint. Either way good job!

I too love Indian food as it it my favorite cuisine, and as long as this pavilion has Aloo Samosas I'm happy!

These huge cotton candies have become really popular over the last few years with a surge of them appearing in my Instagram feed thanks to the China Pavilion at Epcot and Seuss Landing at Islands of Adventure, but that isn't to complain as I think these treats are really great. Fun character shapes are exactly the selling point needed for these in Tokyo, good job!

The dioramas are a really interesting twist on the interactive game idea, and I think it really works. It allows for anybody to play as it is really accessible, and adds a little something that can just be enjoyed by all passer-bys!

It's shocking that Animal Kingdom doesn't have a proper reptile house, but luckily this does the trick! It also greatly expands the North American species present in the park, and hopefully it includes such iconic reptiles such as the Gila Monster and those blood squirting Horned Lizards!

Will get back to you on that 10th idea tomorrow!

1. “Legacy” is a statue that compliments “Partners”, but is larger, and shows Walt at various ages looking in the direction of several different lands in the park (in his 20s looking at Hollywood, his 30s at Pacific Wharf, his 40s at Grizzly Peak, his 50s at Paradise Pier, his 60s at Golden State, and a 10-year old Walt looking over to the Buena Vista Street) topped with a rotating Oswald at the center. Look at the base to see the original sun icon and Eureka herself emblazoned on the sides.

2. Polka Your Boredom Away with Figment is set in the former Starcade, and plays live polka renditions of Disney favorites; largely park tracks like “Grim Grinning Ghosts” and “It’s A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow”, but other tracks are mixed in, many relating to IPs seen in the land, and others from nostalgic 80s classics. As evening creeps over, the tracks take on a more remixed vibe, including contemporary non-Disney music creeping in as Figment breaks out the glow sticks.

3. Sora’s spells light the way from his Keyblade as a float of Traverse Town is pursued by glowing Heartless, as Donald and Goofy wave to the crowd in their KH attire. Kairi is also there, waving right behind Sora as he blasts through the coat of night.

4. The Caribbean Beach resort is now more like the PIRATES of the Caribbean Beach resort; intensive theming adds nods to the films and rides in many rooms, with it overall seeming less generic than it has been complained about. Even music from the ride plays on the radio if you set it to a special channel.

5. Welcome to the Secret Lair of Darkwing Duck, located in Fantasyland near Mickey’s house, given away by a wooden sign that reads “Could this be it?”, with a picture of Launchpad below it. Inside, tangle with fierce foes, feisty friends, traps, gadgets, and sight gags galore, many of which are animatronics, before ending with a meet and greet and gift shop.

6. Thailand is a country in World Showcase currently home to a coaster based on Sisu, as well as a Muay Thai stunt show, plus the usual itinerary of shops and restaurants. Be sure to get some pad Thai, and sometimes Raya and her rival Namaari (plus Sisu in human form) will snack alongside you.

7. Universal Japan’s new treat is the SpongeBob Cake, a sponge cake with pineapple chunks and banana chunks in its creme filling, with a thick drizzle of frosting to look like square pants, and a gummi tie filled with cinnamon gel. It also has been fried in beef tallow, to give it a “Krabby Patty” vibe to its flavor.
8. Gargoyles: Recon Rock is a game where players search for landmarks and report back to Goliath to obtain further clues to the location of Demona and eventual prizes (mostly coupons). It encourages physical fitness and patience alike, as many puzzles are based on pulling hidden switches and climbing ladders.

9. Dinoland USA now has a Cassowary exhibit where Primeval Whirl used to be, as these are basically living raptors. Their enclosure is a big oval shape, with Cassowaries populating the grassland, and there’s even a hidden Mickey.

10. Already did this, see “Arle’s Odiferous Oddysey”.
I'm not sure how the icon would work in my head, but I do love the concept of the icon itself! I think it is really clever and a great way to honor Walt Disney.

Stop wait no this Figment dance party is so adorable, and would be another reason to go to Disneyland! I'm a huge fan of expanding Figment's presence to the west coast, and the whole retro and 80's vibe just matches Figment perfectly.

A Kingdom Hearts float will definetly be unexpected and different, and with the recent game would definitely be welcomed by many guests expanding interest in the series as well. Unfortunately this did not follow the rules of the prompt as one of the stipulations was that the property chosen had to be created after a Disney property created after 2010.

At first I was unsure as the rooms are already POTC themed, but you elaborated on what you meant which won me over! Making these rooms feel even more like they were really in the world of Pirates is a smart play, and the radio music was a nice touch.

This is interesting as Ducktales (and I presume Darkwing) has held more cultural relevancy in Europe due to things such as comics, and I think this was a smart way of capitalizing on the general masses being reintroduced to the character via DuckTales and the large popularity of the property over there.

Thailand is a culturally rich country from its beautiful architecture, unique music, and delicious food. Big fan of the idea of Thailand or any Southeast Asian country in the showcase. During the original prompt the Raya elements would have been ignored for the rankings given they would come much later in the pavilion's life stage, but I love everything you suggested and would be first in line for all things Raya!

The Spongebob Treat is really unique and fun! Not really something one would have expected to find in a treat, but I am glad to have seen this idea as it is really unique. I worry about to many flavors happening at once since it is deep fried, frosted, a cinnamon gummy and a fruit filled cake. However it is still a really neat concept, and it still works in terms of concept :)

I'm not sure how Gargoyles would work in Studios given most of the park is set in California and Gargoyles is set in NYC, but conceptually the idea of getting guests into some physical activity and fun exercising is a good one! Some liability concerns could arise with climbing ladders, but overall the idea sounds really fun and a very unique experience!

100% on board with having cassowaries at Animal Kingdom, they're such a neat bird to see! Besides the fact that they are literally murderers they are still really interesting, beautiful, and just interesting to watch. The hidden mickey was a nice touch!

Will get back to you on that 10th idea tomorrow!
Retro Refurbishment At The SwanView attachment 567699
As Part Of A Theoretical Larger Retro Event At Epcot, The Swan Would Be Decorated With Retro Epcot Decor, Referencing Rides From Epcot Which Are Long Gone Aswell.
Many forget about the Swan and Dolphin, and while not Disney owned hotels they're considered Disney by many! Given their close proximity to Epcot and architecture these Epcot themed rooms are really neat, and exactly what they need to compete with their newest sister hotel the Swan Reserve.

Monster’s Inc. View attachment 567703
Acting As A Sort Of Spoof Of Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights Mazes, The Simply Named Monsters Inc. Has Guests As Well, Humans, More Specifically Humans That Have Somehow Wandered Into The Monster World, & While Some Monsters Try Their Best To Use The Opportunity To Scare You (With Randal Being The Main Horror Monster Fill In), While Others Cower Away Themselves.

While Disney typically shies away from horror in the US the international parks tend to be more grown up, and a Monsters Inc walkthrough based all around screams is a great way to interpret the horror elements in a Disney friendly way. Could definitely see this being a hit for the more grown guests!

Arctic Caves

View attachment 567704

Explore A Vast & Complex Mix Of Caverns & More So Exposed Areas As You Witness Polar Bears Trek & Swim About, In A Not Only Immersive But Well Controlled Environment.

I'm all for more diverse environments at Animal Kingdom, and the Polar Bear is a perfect way to do introduce the tundra given they wouldn't make as much sense over at the Seas with Nemo and Friend in Epcot. Plus they're pretty cute for being able to murder any guests who crosses them!

Updated Standings

Come back tomorrow after the results of Prompt 10 to see what else changes!

1. @DisneyFan18 - 15 Points
2. @montydysquith-navarro - 15 Points
3. @Disney Warrior- 13 Points
4. @Tegan pilots a chicken - 13 Points
5. @D Hulk - 12 Points
6. @DashHaber - 11 Points
7. @Brer Panther- 11 Points
8. @FigmentPigments - 10 Points
9. @Orange Cat - 10 Points
10. @Pi on my Cake - 9 Points
11. @Miru - 8 Points
12. @DisneyFan32 - 8 Points
13. @Solaris Knight- 7 Points
14. @Evilgidgit - 7 Points
15. @spacemt354 - 5 Points
16. @Sharon&Susan - 5 Points
17. @InspectorSpacetime - 5 Points
18. @PerGron - 4 Points
19. @JokersWild - 4 Points
20. @b-wolf95 - 4 Points
21. @Arktic - 3 Points
22. @TwilightZone - 2 Points
23. @MickeyWaffleCo. - 2 Points
24. @Ticatoc_ - 1 Point
25. @FulcrumSolo - 1 Point
26. @TheMrRamonlle - 1 Point​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
MICKEY'S CIRCUS:
1625053581152.png

Shanghai Disneyland's new dark ride, Mickey's Circus, based on Mickey Mouse 1936 animated short "Mickey's Circus" will take you wonders of the circus, and you're star of the circus, as Ringmaster Mickey Mouse leads the show as the stars of the circus will performing their act such as The Great Goofini, Minnie the Amazing Wonderful, Donald and the Seals, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and more!

Ringmaster Mickey Mouse to lead the show as the circus is about to start as we will passing through the hall of the circus stars.
As we will crashing into the clown warehouse as the clowns are doing funny tricks, spraying a water from their flowers, etc....
well as ruining Donald's one of seals tricks as the lion escapes from the act as Daisy tries to help Donald, we will enter Pete's Silly Sideshow act such as the Reluctant Dragon Fire-Eating, Horace Horsecollar the One Man Rubberband, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, etc...
as we will get into the Great Goofini act as Goofy is riding the rocket ship as he zooming with his monkey partner as crashing into the net. We will see Minnie the Amazing Wonderful performing her horses act as Oswald ruining because he is using the elephants to crushed the horses as Minnie was mad at him. At the end, Ringmaster Mickey was about to the end show with finale act with King Louie playing his band himself but Donald accidently set the fireworks go off as the fireworks destroying the circus tent, as Ringmaster Mickey Mouse saying good bye and there will be better circus next time.

BONUS:
This dark ride will feature funny clowns during the clown warehouse so the clowns may scare the children during the scene. Also the ride will have best interactive parts such as projections, water, fire, smoke and smell effects, Pepper's Ghost, shaking and explosion effect part as Donald destroying circus thanks to his fireworks was supposed to be finale for end of the show at the finale. This will have other Disney characters will make cameos such as Baloo, King Louie, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and more. The music score will be by the circus performer orchestra band.
Ride vehicles will themed to Casey Jr. Circus Train as Timothy J. Mouse driving it.

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
Reviews
Miguel’s Musical Adventure

View attachment 566996

A brand new attraction based on Coco, the second highest grossing animated movie distributed by Disney in China, will be taking over The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh at Fantasyland to create an instant classic that will be loved by guests of all ages.

On Miguel’s Musical Adventure, the guests will join Miguel and Dante as they travel to the Land of the Dead using a magical chord on his great grandfather’s guitar, where Miguel will be looking for inspiration to compose a brand new song to showcase his love and respect for those who’ve come before him and forged the way for his future.

BONUS: With the help of projection mapping and the 2.5D technology used in Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, when the guests transition from the land of the living into the land of the dead and viceversa, everything in the room will appear to have been transformed into cempasúchil flowers until they enter the next scene.​

I'm all for more Coco as I am a huge fan (if you couldn't guess from my profile icon lol) and I think utilzing this IP in Shanghai is a smart play. I think the story is nice, and always a fan of more new songs from the world of Coco. The visuals of the Land of the Dead are perfect for a dark ride, and the utilization of the 2.5D technology is a really clever way to transform scenes from the land of the living to the dead.

The Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the BeastView attachment 567048
Replacing one “trackless” darkride with another, this attraction is slightly similar to Tokyo’s ride with the same name except that this ride is mostly told through the Beast‘s perspective. Later on, Disney hopes to turn Honey Pot Spin into Mrs. Potts’ Teacup Spin, and move Enchanted Tales with Belle to this new BATB mini land.
Bonus: As ride vehicles make their way through the Be Our Guest scene, the cars “dance” along to the music.
Technically Pooh in Shanghai isn't trackless , you're thinking of Tokyo ;) , however it doesn't matter given I just said to replace the ride which is what you did! Beauty and the Beast is highly regarded by many Disney fans, and the immersive Tokyo ride is a great way to do so. I think the ride being from the Beast's point of view is really unique, and a concept that Disney should explore more of!

Anna's Frozen Adventure

frozen-teaser-poster2_thumb.jpg

Hop aboard a wintry carriage and take a ride along with Anna in this old-fashioned dark ride, reliving the events of the iconic film Frozen and witnessing for yourself how an act of love can thaw a frozen heart.

Bonus: When guests witness Elsa's incredible icy powers during the "Let It Go" scene, ever-shifting fractal designs will be projected on the walls of her ice palace.​
Frozen seems to be really popular in China, and this ride is a great to capitalize on that popularity. A traditional book report attraction is always nice to see in Fantasyland, and the addition of projections is a really nice touch.

I hate having to replace a clone of Disney World's Pooh attraction, that's my favorite dark ride. But at least in this prompt the original Florida version is spared...

Robin Hood: Adventures in Sherwood Forest
View attachment 567068
Become a member of Robin Hood's Merry Men and take a hike through Sherwood Forest, robbing from the rich to give to the poor. Each ride vehicle is armed with a "bow and arrow" so you can actually shoot at targets a la the Buzz Lightyear attractions.

BONUS: The ride makes use of projection mapping to make the "arrows" riders shoot actually land on their targets.
Winnie the Pooh is my favorite dark ride as well!

Robin Hood while not the biggest property in Disney's arsenal is still one that is very recognizable given the characters prominence in overall pop culture. The ride being a shooter was unexpected, but it is nice to see such a unique idea for the property. The bow and arrow being the shooting device, and the usage of smart projections to show arrows landing is a really nice touch, and something I hope Disney does one day even if not with this specific IP. Great work!

ALICE’S ADVENTURE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

bc41492f4acfb8aaa49b36ea03d09373.jpg

Board your chess piece and join Alice on a wacky adventure through the looking glass, into a topsy-turvy version of Wonderland that’s even curiouser and curiouser than before, where you’ll meet new characters from Carroll’s creation such as the White Queen, the Mock Turtle, even the dreaded Jabberwocky, plus old familiar characters like the Cheshire Cat and Caterpillar, all while your ride vehicles act out an elaborate life size game of chess.

Serving as a sequel to Disney’s 1951 animated classic, a tech upgrade to Disneyland’s dark ride (a purpose also served by Shanghai’s Peter Pan), and a revival of a lost Tokyo Disneyland concept, this Adventure Through the Looking Glass transforms much of northeastern Fantasyland - including the teacups-style Hunny Pot Spin and the Wonderland Maze - into a sprawling Alice area without equal.

BONUS: The titular passage through the looking glass is achieved with a variation on the mirror portal effect seen on Florida’s Enchanted Tales with Belle, plussed with some two-way mirror trickery.
At first I was unsure about expanding the Alice foot print given the large and well themed labyrinth is right next door, but you were quick to differentiate the two as this is a more of a sequel to the animated feature. Telling a whole new story through the ride itself was a smart play as relying on the nostalgia of the property and original ride wouldn't have worked here given that many of the older Disney films aren't the most popular of things. The special effect sounds really neat, and makes this another mind blowing ride that lives up to its cousins such as Pirates and Peter Pan within the park itself.

HEIMLICH’S JOLLY JUNK FOOD JAMBOREE

View attachment 567102

A spiritual successor to the former attraction that delighted guests of Disney’s California Adventure, this zany dark ride takes guests for a rambunctious romp in search of tasty treats to satisfy Heimlich’s insatiable sweet tooth! The ride also features plenty of cameos from other A Bug’s Life characters.

Guests will be bombarded with the scents of dozens of snacks, candies, and desserts, as their ride vehicles gently move laterally and vertically while gliding along the track to simulate the natural bumpy terrain!
I think we can all say this: our lord and savior has returned! Ever since the Chew Chew train closed in California the world has gone crazy, but now this will restore the peace! I think the ride itself has proven itself to be a fun and cute adventure that doesn't rely on knowledge of the film, and adding characters as cameos is a nice way to plus the old ride while introducing them to new audiences. The simulation of moving along bumpy ground is a nice touch of realism, and it's always nice to have dozens of food smells hopefully one is that iconic Soarin Citrus somehow!

Peter Rabbit's Garden Gander
Peter-Rabbit-Beatrix-Potter.jpg
Beloved British children's character, Peter Rabbit, is sneaking into Mr. Macgregor's garden to steal some vegetables, and you are invited to follow the mischeivous rabbit on the adventure. From the perspective of our rabbit-shaped vehicles, we traverse the enormous hedges, burrows, and greenhouses of the giant-sized garden, evading traps and obstacles as we aid Peter nick vegetables and then make our get away under the garden wall.

BONUS: The dark ride utilises a number of special effects, including long-distance projected screens of a hunting Mr. MacGregor, sprays of water from a garden hose, and even a large animatronic of the dreaded garden cat!
Replacing one classic British childrens literature character with another? That's a really smart play as Disney would likely be able to get away with keeping much of the exterior and surrounding areas the same with only the insides of the ride changing. I think the story is cute and would be simple to follow, but it has elements of the charm and chaos the earlier Fantasyland dark rides were known for. The special effects help to tie this experience all together into a well thought out ride. Would love to see you tackle this idea in a full blown treatment one day!

Darkwing Duck’s Patrol Joyride!

Welcome to St. Canard, everyone. A villain uprising has just begun, and is apparent from the very queue of the ride. Look down at the trail of footprints from Megavolt; they’re still glowing. A news flash is on the TV screens, which are on posts shaped roughly like Tigger, and shows images of the villains attacking. One of the TVs has been broken by Liquidator barging in, and you can see his eyes pop out of the darkness along with those of Bushroot. A model of the seating scheme of the ride is shown, with Launchpad demonstrating “Ground Glider” vehicles for riders to ride on. Make your way over to the garage and be ready to board your four-seater; this is a shooter ride by the way. Shooting is handled in a way akin to Toy Story Mania, where you tug on a rope on the back of the gun to fire, but still fire at physical targets with IR beams like the Buzz rides.

When vehicles depart, they enter the streets of St. Canard, where there’s now a mad panic as FOWL grunts corral civilians, aiming their weapons at riders, as Megavolt looks overhead, crackling with electricity and a smoky smell. Turn around the corner and we see Quackerjack’s maniacal toys, including Paddywhack himself as a pepper’s ghost effect, again with the smell of mesquite smoke and cinnamon. Quackerjack will try and slam riders with his hammer, causing the road to crumble. We then take another turn and Jambalaya Jake and his gator await us, the gator biting at us and them both giving off a fishy odor. We keep going forward to get entangled up with Bushroot, and see poor Stegmutt captured by him as Steelbeak looks on. The room has a strong smell of mint and fresh grass. Another turn enters us into the dark sewers, with Liquidator haunting us from every corner and spraying water with impunity. We then enter a dark room... which then illuminates with Megavolt at the center!

We head outside to see Steelbeak’s helicopter loom overhead, with missiles about to fire at us, holding Gizmoduck tied to the bottom. The climactic has Darkwing about to clash with Negaduck, holding a giant diamond. Our hero is on the ropes, but it‘s us who manage to strike his enemy down. (Think Grimhilde’s defeat on Scary Adventures) The final room has Gosalyn congratulate us as Darkwing looks on.
Even with Shanghai being strapped for lands I'm not sure if Darkwing Duck works in this way in Fantasyland, but could honestly see this kinda work in their Tomorrowland. I also don't know if Darkwing would connect with the audiences of Shanghai given his shows never aired over there, and Disney lacks to market him. With that said this is a really nice ride, and you can tell that you care for this property! It is very detailed, and action packed giving riders plenty to look out and around for. The ride being a shooter is another nice touch as those are always popular with guests, and it would likely aid in guests getting drawn into the world of Darkwing.

Arle’s Odiferous Oddysey

When Arle Nadja’s stalwart companion Carbuncle is snatched away with a gust of wind, Arle must unite her friends to track him down! This ride is named for the many scents riders happen upon, from the smell of curry in the queue, to fresh-cut grass throughout.
This is definetly a change of pace for Disney as it gives Puyo Puyo its own dark ride! Similar to Darkwing Duck I'm not sure if this would work in China given that have very little exposure to the Puyo Puyo franchise, but with that said it was nice to see something different aiding your project stand out a bit more from the crowd. The story is nice and sweet which would aid in getting guests familiar with the characters, and the scents are a really nice touch!

Tiana’s Enchanted JourneyView attachment 567322
As An Equivalent To The Upcoming Splash Mountain Re-Theme For Shanghai, Tiana’s Enchanted Journey Is An Aquatic Dark Ride That Tells The Tale Of The Princess And The Frog, With Guests Riding In Frog Vehicles Because I Can’t Think Of Anything More Cheap But Charming Than That.
Bonus
A Combination Of Fans, Water Spritzers & Those Smell Releasing Thingys Come Together To Make A Relaxing Yet Refreshing & Misty Breeze.
I'm all for more Tiana representation in the parks, and I think this charming little dark ride would do the trick in Shanghai. The frogs being vehicles is a nice touch, and the effects transporting guests to the rivers of the bayou is a neat trick!

Maybe a Tangled gondola ride from Tokyo DisneySea will do. But if the Chinese are okay with Winnie the Pooh, maybe we could replace the Pooh ride with the trackless Hunny Hunt ride from Tokyo.
Would love to see more Tangled at the parks! Although Hunny Hunt wouldn't work in Shanghai given the Chinese are not okay with Winnie the Pooh hence the censorship in media (like shown in the image for the prompt) and the prompt itself 😅 Although Hunny Hunt is a really cool ride!

Journey Under The Sea: A Little Mermaid Adventure

wp1844476.jpg

Go down to those mysterious "fathoms below" and attend the tale of a little mermaid who yearned for a life in the world above. Through state-of-the-art water ride technology never before seen in a Disney park, elaborate Audio-Animatronics, and immersive show scenes, guests will experience Ariel's timeless story like never before!

BONUS CHALLENGE (SPECIAL EFFECT): As the boats descend and ascend from the undersea scenes, elaborate projection mapping, combined with faint water sprays and Smellitizers spraying ocean scents in the ascent/descent hill tunnels, will be used to make guests believe they are really plunging into the sea and climbing to the surface.

This sounds familiar, eh? 😉 I was supposed to go for a Frozen II ride, but I already did that in the last 1SC for SA7...
I'm all for a water dark ride take on the Little Mermaid as I feel that system is a natural for the property! The special effects a nice upgrade to the current Little Mermaid dark rides making it feel even more believable and immersive. It is nice change, and honestly this is what should be doing now in the parks!

A visit to Chang’e’s magnificent Moon Palace goes awry when constellations of mythical creatures come to life and decide to explore the temple, leaving the adorable Jade Rabbit — who lives there with Chang’e — responsible for corralling the Dragon King, the nine-tailed fox, a giant Kun-Peng (Bird-Fish shapeshifter), and many others back into the sky. The ride is similar in spirit to Mystic Manor and keeps the park’s promise of being “distinctly Chinese,” replacing the Chinese government’s least favorite stuffed bear with a nationalistic focus on the country’s own extensive folklore.

Bonus: Set into a giant map of the stars painted on the wall are hidden animatronics which, through projection mapping, fill with color and come alive as three-dimensional creatures, stepping out of the map into real life.
Unrelated in a way, I actually watched Over the Moon a few weeks ago so I'm actually a little bit familiar with some of the characters in the ride! Utilizing Chinese folklore for a dark ride in the park is incredibly smart, and I'm honestly shocked it hasn't happened already! The story of the ride is simple yet really effective and engaging with plenty of action, cute characters, and a really imaginative take on the characters from classic Chinese folklore. The special effect reminds me in a way of Jack Sparrow in their Pirates of the Caribbean with the whole transformation aspect, and I think seeing that would wow guests away! Lastly these photoshops are still impressive as always!

Prompt IIIIIIIIII - Into the Woods
1625003260926.png

While the movie may not have been Disney's biggest success, the Stephen Sondheim music mixed with the classic fairytales mixed with the dark yet whimsical style make it a PERFECT fit for a classic style dark ride in Shanghai's already slightly darker Fantasyland. Especially in Pooh's old location in the back of the park behind the 7 Dwarves in a sort of enchanted forest themed area.
The characters in Into the Woods help make this a timeless tale as just by looking at many of the characters guests can guess who's who. The only concern I would have is the flow of the ride given the film follows about four different stories from many perspectives so may be tough to fit that into a ride. However I do love the concept of the ride, and the general idea surrounding it!

Prompt 10:
The Legend of Sleepy Hallow
1180w-600h_100119_fun-facts-ichabod-sleepy-hollow-780x440-1569864011.jpg

This trackless dark ride, based on the original slightly dark 1949 cartoon, (making it fit well with the surrounding just-as-slightly-dark Shanghai Fantasyland), has us following the exact historical trail that Ichabod Crane supposedly once took that fateful night, striding through the woods, whilst hearing whispers of the Headless Horseman, but that's just a silly ol' legend....right?
While Sleepy Hallow may be unfamiliar to the guests I think the story is simple enough to translate easily without an understanding of the source material, and the more mature attraction is sure to excite the guests looking for a bit more thrill. Throw in the fact the park has no spooky attraction like Haunted Mansion, and this ride fills in the perfect niche!

TIM BURTON'S THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
View attachment 567058

Based on 1993 film, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Boarding spooky coffin and flying through Halloween Town as we will joining our pumpkin king, Jack Skellington was planning to delivering presents for Christmas Eve dress as Sandy Claws, But beware of Oogie Boogie, he's planning to kidnap Santa Claus along with his henchmen, Lock, Barrel and Shock.

Bonus:
This dark ride will have scary parts as special effects like smell, smoke and fire, projections, Pepper's Ghost, musical score by Danny Elfman.
When Oogie Boogie sends his scary casino cowboys animatronics to shoot down the guests in his lair, the small fire effect goes off.
During Christmas Town scene "What's This?" as projections shows Jack was jumping over the snowy hills, as he looks to sneak peek on Santa's Workshop, as looking around some Elf's houses, as Jack climbs into the Christmas tree as he replaces a regular star with Mickey Mouse doll star on top of Christmas tree.
The song list for the dark ride: "This is Halloween" , "What's This?", "Kidnap the Sandy Claws", "Oogie Boogie's Song", and "Finale".
First off your main submission is a runoff, but could easily be transformed into two sentences; for future references please try to avoid utilizing runoffs. Given how Halloween nor Christmas aren't the biggest of deals in China and the extreme censorship on the depiction of the dead this may be a risk in China. With that said the plot of the ride is nice and simple, and it's a really nice concept that should be easy to follow for guests. The effects are all really nice, and add to the ride, but I can not give you the bonus point as you could only use one sentence and you used four.

MARY POPPINS JOLLY HOLIDAY
View attachment 567071

Join Mary Poppins, Bert, Michael and Jane on jumping into the painting, as we will go musical fun in English countryside with Mary and Bert as penguin waiters dancing with Bert, well as horse racing well as "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" part, as we jumped out of the painting as we will joining chimney fellas to dancing to "Step in Time", as finale "Let's Go Fly A Kite" we will flying over the skies with the kites flying over London as Mary Poppins saying good bye to the guests.

Bonus:
This dark ride will have eight minutes length with musical scenes as this is longest dark ride ever.
Jumping into Painting scene will be most impress special effect you will ever have, the musical score will by
Marc Shaiman. Ride vehicles will be umbella flyers.
First off this submission is a runoff; for future references please try to avoid utilizing runoffs. A Mary Poppins ride is a very nice idea, and the ride hits all of the best moments from the film. It genuinely sounds like a fun ride, the bonus doesn't really describe any special effects in detail but they are there! Again though it was one sentence for the bonus, and you used three.

MR. TOAD'S MOTOR MANIA
View attachment 567090
You will join Mr. Toad as riding 1900s-era roadsters as we will zooming into Toad Hall as crashing into rooms as as speeding through streets of London as chasing by the weasel gang, as entering the court room as the judge send you into the prison as we escape from the prison as the cops chasing us as we will getting almost hitting by a train, as we will aheading crashing into the farmhouse and dodging sheeps and horses, splashes into the river, as crashing Moley's treehouse as Ratty and Moley are cheerful for Mr. Toad as the unloading takes place in Toad Hall.

BONUS:
This ride will have sharp turns, there will be some dark ride parts for the ride, speeding, water, smoke and fire effects, projections, loud sound, and some scary parts and this based on 1949 film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. This ride uses EMV system like Indiana Jones but this will have smaller ride vehicles themed to 1900s-era roadsters.
First off this submission is a runoff; for future references please try to avoid utilizing runoffs. With that said this is a very nice ride, and modernization of the original classic so great job! The ride seems to keep the original mayhem that guests loved, but still ensures to add in the charm! The special effects all add to make this ride feel intense and cutting edge. Again though it was one sentence for the bonus, and you used two.

MICKEY'S CIRCUS:
View attachment 567739

Shanghai Disneyland's new dark ride, Mickey's Circus, based on Mickey Mouse 1936 animated short "Mickey's Circus" will take you wonders of the circus, and you're star of the circus, as Ringmaster Mickey Mouse leads the show as the stars of the circus will performing their act such as The Great Goofini, Minnie the Amazing Wonderful, Donald and the Seals, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and more!

Ringmaster Mickey Mouse to lead the show as the circus is about to start as we will passing through the hall of the circus stars.
As we will crashing into the clown warehouse as the clowns are doing funny tricks, spraying a water from their flowers, etc....
well as ruining Donald's one of seals tricks as the lion escapes from the act as Daisy tries to help Donald, we will enter Pete's Silly Sideshow act such as the Reluctant Dragon Fire-Eating, Horace Horsecollar the One Man Rubberband, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, etc...
as we will get into the Great Goofini act as Goofy is riding the rocket ship as he zooming with his monkey partner as crashing into the net. We will see Minnie the Amazing Wonderful performing her horses act as Oswald ruining because he is using the elephants to crushed the horses as Minnie was mad at him. At the end, Ringmaster Mickey was about to the end show with finale act with King Louie playing his band himself but Donald accidently set the fireworks go off as the fireworks destroying the circus tent, as Ringmaster Mickey Mouse saying good bye and there will be better circus next time.

BONUS:
This dark ride will feature funny clowns during the clown warehouse so the clowns may scare the children during the scene. Also the ride will have best interactive parts such as projections, water, fire, smoke and smell effects, Pepper's Ghost, shaking and explosion effect part as Donald destroying circus thanks to his fireworks was supposed to be finale for end of the show at the finale. This will have other Disney characters will make cameos such as Baloo, King Louie, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and more. The music score will be by the circus performer orchestra band.
Ride vehicles will themed to Casey Jr. Circus Train as Timothy J. Mouse driving it.
This project went over the maximum of two sentences, and utilized five with some still being runoffs. The concept itself is very nice, and reminiscent of the scrapped Mickey's Funhouse dark ride. The utilization of older Disney characters were really neat, and give the ride a certain kind of charm that is hard to describe. I could easily see this ride brought over to other parks with circus areas like Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom or Storybookland at Disneyland. The effects really make this ride the E-Ticket it is with lots of action and wow moments, but again the maximum was a sentence. You used five this time.

Points Catchup Reviews

@Arktic
Prompt 1:
Cinemagical at Disney's Hollywood Studios
86-868289_photographic-film-movie-camera-clip-art-film-movie.png

A massive vintage movie camera, like the one above, right on top of the entrance, pointing right at the Chinese Theatre; this camera serves as a gateway to the world of filmmaking and also where the new projections on the Chinese Theatre will come from.

Prompt 9:
Glacier Bay
Screen%2BShot%2B2020-01-30%2Bat%2B12.25.42%2BPM.png

Located at the back of the park, Glacier Bay is a more (for lack of a better term) ecological version of the Favilli Studios attraction planned for Hong Kong; featuring little areas to watch penguins (and a restaurant where you can see them underwater), a polar bear exhibit, and a walrus exhibit, along with some attractions (including a MMR/CBJ-style animatronic show, Hong Kong's Frozen sledding attraction & an attraction themed to Island at the Top of the World).
Bonus: To ensure guests are safe, plexiglass windows is installed in these exhibits to make sure animals don’t go loose and it also adds to the immersion because it is themed to look like their made entirely out of ice & show.
A giant film camera is a smart play for the park icon as it perfectly represents Hollywood, and utilizing it as an actual projector was a really smart move!

A user with the name of Arktic utilizing an artic themed area, clever! The penguins threw me off given they're from an opposite pole, but still they're very fun to see and the idea of underwater dining with penguin is cool! The Frozen ride threw me off given it takes place in Scandanavia, and doesn't focus on animals. It is great to see polar bears and walruses at this park too, and overall this area aids in expanding the park's representation of continents and biomes!

Star Butterfly (represented as a face character here) now leads a new float in a glowing dress with a glimmering wand, shooting blasts of magic at the audience, as Marco Diaz chills on the back of the float. Busts of villains from the series, like Toffee, can be seen, and their eyes glow menacingly at riders.
A tv show was unexpected, but with the following that Star Butterfly I'm sure many will be happy to see the property represented! This float sounds very hectic in the best way possible, and Star lends herself wonderfully to nighttime entertainment given how much light she can just radiate!

tcool123

Original Poster
Results

So great to see so many ideas be put out for this prompt, and more ideas means more of a challenge for me to give out the medals! You all did amazing this week so that alone is a congratulations.

Ps5WGu1.png

@Brer Panther
The usage of Robin Hood was unexpected, but the execution was really good! You took a lesser known film into and fun and engaging dark ride that crosses language barriers while working in a whole new utilization of the property. The bow and arrows being interactive was a smart play and the projections aligning with where they were shot was a neat little bonus!

L30Y5yp.png

@D Hulk
Amazing job this prompt! The unique take on Alice in Wonderland alongside new characters and an original story aided in helping this attraction stick out. The new setup would allow for the foreign audience to approach the ride without needing to know the characters nor previous story, and still have a fun time. The looking glass effect was also really neat, and a stand out for the project.

zihTg3C.png

@Evilgidgit
Utilizing a property set in a similar setting serve this project well as it gave it a touch for realism that could be achieved by keeping much of the area the same, however what sold the project was the ride itself. It was very detailed while relying only on the two sentences allotted describing the ride perfectly, and it sounded very immersive. This was a great showing!

DrRz15D.png

@InspectorSpacetime
If I were to describe this project it would be: Authentically Disney, Distinctly Chinese. The combination of Chinese folklore with the classic Disney storytelling was simply magical. Throw in the accessible and simple to understand story, and the exciting visuals and have yourself an instant classic attraction.

tcool123

Original Poster
Standings

1. @DisneyFan18 - 17 Points
2. @montydysquith-navarro - 17 Points
3. @Disney Warrior- 15 Points
4. @Tegan pilots a chicken - 15 Points
5. @D Hulk - 14 Points
6. @DashHaber - 13 Points
7. @Brer Panther- 13 Points
8. @Orange Cat - 12 Points
9. @Miru - 11 Points
10. @Pi on my Cake - 10 Points
11. @FigmentPigments - 10 Points
12. @DisneyFan32 - 9 Points
13. @Evilgidgit - 9 Points
14. @InspectorSpacetime - 8 Points
15. @Solaris Knight- 7 Points
16. @Arktic - 6 Points
17. @Sharon&Susan - 5 Points
18. @spacemt354 - 5 Points
19. @JokersWild - 4 Points
20. @b-wolf95 - 4 Points
21. @PerGron - 4 Points
22. @TwilightZone - 2 Points
23. @MickeyWaffleCo. - 2 Points
24. @TheMrRamonlle - 2 Points
25. @FulcrumSolo - 1 Point
26. @Ticatoc_ - 1 Point​

tcool123

Original Poster
Prompt 11
Disney Plussing The Content

Disney-Plus-costs-700x321.jpg

For this challenge we are doing something different; we are departing from the theme parks, entering the digital world of streaming. As we all know Disney+ has been a smash hit with over 100 million subscribers in about a year, and is home to hit original films such as: The Mandalorian, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, High School the Musical: The Series: The Musical, Soul, WandaVision, The Bad Batch, Luca, Loki, etc. Now it is your turn to pitch a whole new Disney+ Original. The Disney+ Original may be a series, documentary, short film, or feature film. The original may utilize any of the existing properties that Disney already owns, properties which have not transferred over into any of the mentioned mediums, or whole new ideas.

-Challenge-
Create a new Disney+ Original.

-Rules-
You may use up one to two sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Saturday, July 3rd at 10:00 PM EST.

-Tips-

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
STEVEN SPIELBERG PRESENTS ROGER RABBIT'S WACKY TOONS
1625138686099.png

Roger Rabbit needs a TV animated series for Disney+ original show, so Disney could make Steven Spielberg Presents Roger Rabbit's Wacky Toons (inspired by WB's Looney Tunes Cartoons for HBO Max). This show will have new Roger Rabbit & other Maroon Cartoons shorts such as "Hare in My Soup" and "Pistol Packin' Possum". This shorts will be like Tex Avery shorts and Warner Bros. shorts. This show will takes place one year later after Who Framed Roger Rabbit takes place in 1947. It will have other non-Disney characters besides Disney make cameo in various new shorts for first time since Droopy appears in three original Roger Rabbit shorts such as "Tummy Trouble" and "RollerCoaster Rabbit".

Last edited:

Brer Panther

-Challenge-
Winnie the Pooh: Stories From the Hundred Acre Wood
1625140207759.png
Winnie the Pooh is long overdue for a new series, and so this new Disney+ show takes viewers deep into the Hundred Acre Wood for new, exciting adventures with Pooh, Christopher Robin and their friends. With 2D animation that resembles the 2011 film art style-wise, simple plots a la those seen in The Book of Pooh (as opposed to The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh's more bizarre and out-of-the-ordinary-for-a-Winnie-the-Pooh-production plots), and a wonderful voice cast headlined by Jim Cummings reprising his roles as Pooh and Tigger, the show should put a smile on any Winnie the Pooh fan's face.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
THE SIMPSONS VS. DISNEY: WHEN THE WORLD COLLIDE (new Disney+ original show)
1625140639772.png

Looks like Mickey Mouse and all many Disney characters landed on Springfield (world of the Simpsons) after Ludwig Von Drake accidently his the dimension portal to force Mickey and other Disney characters into another dimension. Anyways, join the Simpsons help Disney characters in the wacky adventures in Springfield such as Lisa befriends with Disney princesses, Bart pranks on Captain Hook's ship into the Jack Sparrow's ship from Pirates of the Caribbean, Homer and Goofy does doing wrong at Springfield Nuclear Plant, Mr. Burns deals with Darth Vader to blow one of Europe's power plants, Thanos takes over Krustyland, etc....

Last edited:

InspectorSpacetime

Last Dawn.jpeg

From the singular Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Primal) comes a new animated series wherein a lone, aging cowboy strains to keep his town safe from the dangers of the night — a band of bandits known as The Red Riders, supersized feral animals, and his own penchant for boiling over — and can only find rest when the sun comes up. With the great success of adult-oriented animation on streaming services and Disney’s long history with the Western genre, Last Dawn capitalizes on a perennial fascination with a fictionalized Old West through one of animation’s strongest voices.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
ECB79B63-DBD4-4B9E-BCC8-450E0D27F4FC.jpeg

THE SOCIETY OF EXPLORERS AND ADVENTURERS
This cinematic, timeline-spanning new Disney+ series follows the many adventures of members of S.E.A., including Albert Falls, Harrison Hightower III, Jock Lindsey, Henry Mystic, and more!

Many Disney Park and IP references and Easter Eggs, from a Phantom Manor reference to a full-fledged Indiana Jones cameo, are sure to delight Parks fans familiar with S.E.A.​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
THE KEYS OF THE DISNEY KINGDOM (new Disney+ original show)
1625150607650.png

In different world, Walt Disney World been taken over by evil Disney villians,
the theme park was in ruins, so the four knights named: Cynthia, Nicole, Ryan and Johnny must stop evil villians,
as King Mickey Mouse orders them to save the day using to find the powers to restore Walt Disney World.

The keys to defeat the villians to take over the kingdom to restore the parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom with help with other Disney heroes such as Peter Pan, Anna & Elsa, Miguel, Buzz Lightyear and more.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom