ONE LITTLE SPARK 3: THE SPARK SQUAD - HYPE/DISCUSSION/NONSENSE THREAD!!!

NateD1226

Off topic, but the new Scream movie sure was another Scream movie! It gave me exactly what I expected. Nothing more, nothing less. Wasn't the worst Scream, Wasn't the best. But it had Ghostface and a meta commentary of the state of horror movies (though it missed the clever social commentary of 1 and 2 about the larger media/news media landscape being just as, if not more, responsible for breeding violence while using Horror Movies and video games as an easy scape goat to avoid responsibility). If you like Scream, you'll like this!
I watched the new Scream film as well! I agree with that last sentence. I adore the franchise, and I adored this film. Yes, it has its flaws, but I had an absoulte blast.

I recommend it as well!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV

D Hulk

What movies or shows are you looking most forward to in 2022??!

For me it’s obviously all the MCU releases, but Thor Love and Thunder is at the top of my list! Hopeful for a whole new Thor trilogy.
Everything Everywhere All At Once
Studio 666
X
The Northman
All-night exploitation film marathons at the New Beverly Cinema
Seeing Licorice Pizza a 2nd time

NateD1226

For me it’s obviously all the MCU releases, but Thor Love and Thunder is at the top of my list! Hopeful for a whole new Thor trilogy.
DSMOM
The Batman
Lightyear
BP2
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
Don't Worry Darling
The Black Phone
and so so so much more...

spacemt354

Chili's

Killer of the Flower Moon
The Northman
Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
The Batman
The Gray Man
Nope

spacemt354

Chili's
Studio 666
X
The Northman
All-night exploitation film marathons at the New Beverly Cinema
Seeing Licorice Pizza a 2nd time
Ah yes The Northman! I'm sure @TheOriginalTiki and @PerGron would agree as we were some of fans here of The Lighthouse Hark!!!

Also speaking of A24 films, I recently saw Midsommer for the first time. Yelena's origin story was creepier than I expected lol

D Hulk

Ah yes The Northman! I'm sure @TheOriginalTiki and @PerGron would agree as we were some of fans here of The Lighthouse Hark!!!

Also speaking of A24 films, I recently saw Midsommer for the first time. Yelena's origin story was creepier than I expected lol
Hark, @PerGron, hark! Bellow, bid our father @TheOriginalTiki rise from the depths full-fouled in his fury!

It’s fair enough to say that I’m pre-sold on anything A24 puts out. Midsommar was, an, I’m, er, a true joy to watch. 😛

On an unrelated note, last night I caught a revival screening of John Carpenter’s The Thing. It is likely that my 2022 has already peaked, cinematically.

PerGron

Hark, @PerGron, hark! Bellow, bid our father @TheOriginalTiki rise from the depths full-fouled in his fury!

It’s fair enough to say that I’m pre-sold on anything A24 puts out. Midsommar was, an, I’m, er, a true joy to watch. 😛

On an unrelated note, last night I caught a revival screening of John Carpenter’s The Thing. It is likely that my 2022 has already peaked, cinematically.
As excited I am for the MCU projects, and Pixar stuff, and other stuff like The Batman, The Northman is my most hyped movie of the year and possibly of the 2020s haha

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

All the MCU stuff
Spiderverse
Everything Everywhere All at Once
Sonic 2
The Flash (Purely because of Michael Keaton coming back!)
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

I feel like Lost City could be a really fun comedy (or really stupid). And Scream was on my list, but I already saw it lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom