ONE LITTLE SPARK 3: THE SPARK SQUAD - HYPE/DISCUSSION/NONSENSE THREAD!!!

Chaos Cat

Spotted on the marathon track this morning:

RDT_20220109_113815119488078824334673.png

Last edited:

Brer Panther

How would you overhaul Dinoland? Especially relevant as a question now that one of the two main attractions has been demolished lol
I'd get rid of Chester and Hester's and the Finding Nemo show (since it's really out of place in Dinoland). I'd build the Excavactor coaster, then use the rest of the land for more family-friendly attractions. One idea I have is for something themed to Ice Age-era animals, and now that Disney actually owns Ice Age, I think it would be a good fit.

As for Dinosaur, I'd rename it "Dinosaur!: Countdown to Extinction" as sort of a "best of both worlds" compromise.

ThemeParkPriest

How about a blast from the past? The teams from OLS Season 2:

Ten contestants have signed up so far. They have been sorted into two teams:

0xUwU84dCceRfbyVj6UWk9KjRkkFbjOM5nCuan9dlmtrDs-gcVO2tGcrGLTogXMvQKIlD9JoPZQf94usMqcUZdzzj1T3OwRWsAhyvy_TbD1JCa13st8BN3f1Zz3QaolQ9bFNhQ4

A team with a dominant wavelength of roughly 495-570 nanometers.

@kmbmw777
@Miru
@NateD1226
@Pi on my Cake
@tcool123
@AceAstro (Joining Round One)

n1jC_4d45e9zeEN9PJXhHrWrBzA1kAiRaaodHb70GXNYy1oO0GZY2VqNKlb4QEt7o17K15nZCor4tpxzL5acacZDcE0wyI3TeUt8NAp1QrkEUpBh6HlgNGy6l-rToyBKiJf-dKY

A team with a dominant wavelength of roughly 625-740 nanometers.

@Evilgidgit
@FireMountain
@Imagineer Sroo
@Tux
@spacemt354
@D Hindley (Joining Round One)
@Sam4D23 (Joining Round Two)

Brer Oswald

Another question blast from the past!

How would you overhaul Dinoland? Especially relevant as a question now that one of the two main attractions has been demolished lol
This is far from revolutionary, but I think that Dinoland could use a boat ride for the family. ā€œDinosaur/CTXā€ goes back in time, so what if the boat instead took you to a place where prehistoric animals still existed?

ā€œThe Lost Worldā€ is a concept that predates Jurassic Park by decades and decades. I think it started off in a early 20th century novel, but I know the concept was used in a Mickey Mouse comic (look up ā€œLost in Lands Long Agoā€).

So some sort of Island boat ride that focuses on atmosphere and other extinct animals (woolly mammoth, dodo, etc.), but also has some of those classic Dino vignettes from the worldā€™s fair. Anything within the purple seems to be fair game.
BC309E24-B098-41DE-8921-E7A85E99B3F0.jpeg

DisneyManOne

I've been going back over my ideas for Mirror Walt Disney World, personally. I want to do a "definitive" version starting this October, but I've also been thinking about Disney's Hollywood Studios a lot. MWDW 3.0, as I call it, will remain in the wheelhouse of "What if Disney-MGM Studios was never built?", but at the same time, I'm still curious about how to work with Disney's Hollywood Studios in a Mirror universe, especially after revisiting the Stanza XIII project from The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Maybe I'll do it as a separate project once I get done with MWDW 3.0, or maybe I'll do two threads: one with DHS intact, and one without DHS intact. What do you guys think? Which version would you prefer -- separate project or two threads? I figure I might as well ask now, so I can prepare for later.

EDIT: Honestly, I am considering doing this either as a separate thread, or as an appendix to the main MWDW 3.0 thread; but I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom