Official WDWMagic Bar-Room Brawl

Ilovewishes

*whips up a Windex as though auditioning for a part in Cocktail and adds a cocktail umbrella for extra effect*

*Looks around the destroyed bar and sighs*

*Thinks her pay rise has gone up in smoke with the rest of the establishment*

*Pours herself a large drink to make herself feel better*

EpcotServo

-dives through door firing two pistols-

"Have you ever jumped through the air whilst firing two guns?"
-Sgt. Danny Butterman, Hot Fuzz
:D

Fun2BFree

Original Poster
*Sits in the corner, admiring the thread I've created, then challenges Nibblesandbits to a pool-cue sword-fight* :lookaroun

Fun2BFree

Original Poster
*Catches Nibblesandbits off by reminding him it should be spelt "En Garde" after the French, poking him with the end of the cue whilst giggling maniacally and frothing at the mouth slightly*

Hrudey3032

*Catches Nibblesandbits off by reminding him it should be spelt "En Garde" after the French, poking him with the end of the cue whilst giggling maniacally and frothing at the mouth slightly*

Hrudey3032 grabs a shotgun and shoots Fun2BFree."He was looking like Old Yeller so I had to put him down" then he sits down and orders some Freedom Fries to thumb his nose at the French.

Fun2BFree

Original Poster
*Cauterizes wound using the Predator's medical kit*

"RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRR!"

*Stuffs Freedom Fries down Hrudey3032's throat until he stops breathing*

ndiniz

*Turns into the Incredible Hulk* ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!

*Punching, smashing, and other sounds can be heard in the bar*

nibblesandbits

Wait...when did I turn into a boy?! :lookaroun Did I have a change I didn't know about?! :eek:

*gets out golf club and clubs Fun2BeFree over the head*

Hrudey3032

*Cauterizes wound using the Predator's medical kit*

"RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRR!"

*Stuffs Freedom Fries down Hrudey3032's throat until he stops breathing*

Then like the Terminator a little red light pops back on and Hrudey3032 stands up and grabs Fun2BFree by the throat and snaps it like a twig.Looks toward Hulk looking thing and says "I'll be Baaack".Returns with a needle full of ibuprofen and stabs hulk looking thing with it and watches it shrivel back to normal size as the meds cure the angry growth.Once back to normal size we see Hulk in true form....its the gardner Mr. McGilicutty."I would have got away with it had it not been for them meddling kids!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom