Official Photo Contest 5/19/06 - 5/25/06 The Architecture of Disney Photo Contest

Nemo14

So many places to choose from, but I'll just go with my favorite place to people-watch!

trainstation2.JPG

TiggerBW

ok, I hope I didn't enter this in a contest before.......I honestly can't remember. I haven't been to disney in a while, so I'm just pulling from pictures that I already have. Anyway.......here it goes!

346%3B66673%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3243%3E884%3E565%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C2%3C96749%3Anu0mrj

jeffb

TiggerBW said:
ok, I hope I didn't enter this in a contest before.......I honestly can't remember. I haven't been to disney in a while, so I'm just pulling from pictures that I already have. Anyway.......here it goes!

346%3B66673%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3243%3E884%3E565%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C2%3C96749%3Anu0mrj

That is great! No wand - No legacy tumbstones - No legact tumbstone lines on the base walls, and those 4 acrylic statues. Fantanstic! I really miss the clean minimalist / futuristic entry look

Horizons1

Another great looking contest.

Arch_Contest.jpg

This was the best size I could get without losing detail but if you need me to resize I gladly will.

MKCP 1985

jeffb said:
That is great! No wand - No legacy tumbstones - No legact tumbstone lines on the base walls, and those 4 acrylic statues. Fantanstic! I really miss the clean minimalist / futuristic entry look

One of those acrylic statues was for sale on mousesavers.com about a year and a half ago, maybe 2 years ago, and there was a thread here where a group of people were trying to raise money to be the high bidder. I don't know how that ever came out, but it was fun to watch. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom