Official "I aint ridin' Everest!" club

WDWFantasmic

Woody13 said:
Thanks! :wave: Yes indeed I saw that photo from our EE update friend and I think it lends a lot of credence to our theory. It doesn't look too steep to me. If you can do Splash, then this one will be easy, except for the Yeti. :eek:

That would mean EE's drop is <45 degrees which is odd because the majority of coasters(even wood) have steeper drops than this. If we had a side view, you would see it is more than half of a vertical plummet suggesting that it is more than 45 degrees. Try drawing a L shape and than dividing it in half and you'll see EE's drop is definetely more than that.

MSTINKHERBELL01

Thank you guys for your explanations. I am very degree challenged...but it helped a little :) I'm going to ride that puppy anyway...just wanted to prepare myself mentally for the drop.

You Guys are Awsome!
:kiss:

Shanandty

I don't know if I'll ride or not... I can't ride RNR or Space MNt becuse its inclosed and in the dark--- little claustraphobic.( sp?) But I can ride Splash over and over- it's weird, 'cause its dark too. But the main drop is not inclosed. I don't know, I think it's not being able to see where I'm going at a fast speed. The idea scares the **** out of me!! As for EE, I have a feeling the going backwards may make me barf!!

RobGraves

after going backwards on Revenge of the Mummy and SFMM's Colossus during fright fest... (and thats 117ft) i say... BRING IT ON!!!

Woody13

RobGraves said:
after going backwards on Revenge of the Mummy and SFMM's Colossus during fright fest... (and thats 117ft) i say... BRING IT ON!!!
Well, I've gone backwards on the Maelstrom, so EE shoudn't be a problem...:eek:

MissM

May not be a lot of coasters but 80 feet is a lot in general. And especially in terms of something you dislike or fear, well, then it's even more.
-m

stingrock23

I respect all of you guys' decisions to not ride, but I really think you guys are gonna miss out on someting special. Oh well, less wait time for me to ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom