Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

A little off subject, but I saw on the WDW Passholders Page this morning that they are releasing an Epcot 25th Passholder Pin with Figment that will be available October 1st at the Epcot pin station for passholders only.

Thessair

I kinda thought that. So most likely the web person jumped the gun with posting info before the reservation page was ready, but registration will be necessary.

I suspect when the registration actually opens, we'll crash the Passholder section with everyone trying to register at once. :D

Figment82

I hope it's for all WDW CMs, and I wish they'd put stuff like this on the Hub so some CMs would know what's going on when guests ask them.

I just wish they'd put more information on the Hub so that *I* would know what's going on! :confused: Forget Guests asking me - I am so confused as to what Disney itself is planning that it's making me nervous. Thank goodness we have super planners like Adam who can have everything neat and organized.

CaptainMichael

I just wish they'd put more information on the Hub so that *I* would know what's going on! :confused: Forget Guests asking me - I am so confused as to what Disney itself is planning that it's making me nervous. Thank goodness we have super planners like Adam who can have everything neat and organized.

The Hub is pretty much useless. I was surprised that they at least updated it with news of the Grand Californian DVC yesterday. And, if it wasn't for Eyes and Ears, I'd venture to say no one (except EPCOT CM's...maybe) would know about the Food and Wine Festival starting...NEXT WEEK!

bassman

this awesome
my mums birthday is october 1st,and we're going to epcot on that day.
i wonder if they'll do something cool,seems hows its her birthday,probably not.
still awesome news.
does anyone know what time the re-dedication starts?

swmike

:eek: I know this is off topic, but the fact that some CMs may not know about the start of the Food and Wine festival is pretty sad. It does sound like the hub is useless.

On topic, Im actually not thrilled that Marty Sklar's walk will be for CMs and AP holders. Im going to start working for the mouse in January, so I let my pass expire back when nothing was going on for Oct. 1st. Oh well, guess it's just my luck.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
this awesome
my mums birthday is october 1st,and we're going to epcot on that day.
i wonder if they'll do something cool,seems hows its her birthday,probably not.
still awesome news.
does anyone know what time the re-dedication starts?

Rededication 10:01
Get her a birthday pin (free for the asking) at guest services - she will feel special all day.

Disney_Freak429

1) drat me not having a AP being an "offical" CM.(I have a name badge people ask me the same questions & I answer with a friendly smile)

2) CMs don't know F&W starts next week geeze people wake up its not like its new for this year.

3) CMs not knowing who Marty is why do they even deserve a job at Disney? If it wasn't for him doing what he has done they prob. wouldn't have jobs. (or at least as nice of one)

4) If there is ANY way to get me to this with the AP people I would be VERY THANKFUL.

Magicot

Well, whenever someone finds out more details on these Marty Sklar Seminars for CMs and APs please post your findings here. We still need to know when and where these seminars are. My guess is they'll be in the World Showplace building but would we be able to access these events from inside the park, just walking up? :shrug: Thanks fellow Epcot fans!

jasondiff

Well, whenever someone finds out more details on these Marty Sklar Seminars for CMs and APs please post your findings here. We still need to know when and where these seminars are. My guess is they'll be in the World Showplace building but would we be able to access these events from inside the park, just walking up? :shrug: Thanks fellow Epcot fans!

I'm thinking WSP too. If that is the case then I'm sure we'd just walk in through the entrance from the park. They'll just check APs at the door.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom