Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Our videographer will have a prime viewing location where he will be able to film the entire show for the Celebration 25 memories DVD.

Adam....with things being finalized, why not put a summary up as a sticky on the site, so people don't have to search through this thread. In addition to agenda for the days, could you summarize what would be available IE DVD, photo book etc? Or would you prefer to use your site for that?

SDav10495

Given the number of people signed up for Celebration 25, I'm fully expecting every minute of the entire day to be videographically accounted for in multiple angles.

Every minute.
I wanna watch this baby in real time.

jedimaster1227

How much will the DVD cost?

We are still calculating the cost, but it shouldn't be too expensive. Basically, all you will be paying for is the cost of the production of the DVD itself (or simply, the DVD) and a few extra dollars towards our charity aspect of Celebration 25 (the charity aspect is not optional). No profits from the DVD kept for personal gain- any leftover money will go towards the Dream Team cause.

Adam....with things being finalized, why not put a summary up as a sticky on the site, so people don't have to search through this thread. In addition to agenda for the days, could you summarize what would be available IE DVD, photo book etc? Or would you prefer to use your site for that?

I think we've tried to get Celebration 25's main thread stickied, but so far, we've had no luck. I am working on a final summary but I have a few things schedule wise that I need to reconfirm now that Epcot's official events are taking place on Monday. That summary should be out soon.

Foolish1

I am so jealous of you all. When I learned there would be no real celebration for the 25th, I made my Florida plans for my usual early November, hoping to be able to catch Osbourne Lights, and Spaceship Earth reopening. Now I see all of the things that have been added.

But on the bright side, you are in for a real treat with Marty. I have talked with him twice. Had lunch with him a few years back. Lots of pictures too. If I ever find them again, someday I will post them here. He is a very nice, and very smart man. I hope that everyone treats him well.

Also, while I'm at it, will the DVD be available for those unable to attend the festivities? (Any chance somebody might pick up maps and other trinkets for somebody like me too? I would gladly pay for shipping and such.)

jedimaster1227

Also, while I'm at it, will the DVD be available for those unable to attend the festivities? (Any chance somebody might pick up maps and other trinkets for somebody like me too? I would gladly pay for shipping and such.)

The DVD will be available to anyone. As for picking you up other items from the day, I'm sure you could find someone here that could do that for you. I'm going to be grabbing multiples of every item for myself so I have something to show at Celebration 50! :lol:

sillyspook13

There are two types of CM's:

Disney freaks, like me and you.

People just filling a job.
Sad but truem

1) drat me not having a AP being an "offical" CM.(I have a name badge people ask me the same questions & I answer with a friendly smile)

2) CMs don't know F&W starts next week geeze people wake up its not like its new for this year.

3) CMs not knowing who Marty is why do they even deserve a job at Disney? If it wasn't for him doing what he has done they prob. wouldn't have jobs. (or at least as nice of one)

4) If there is ANY way to get me to this with the AP people I would be VERY THANKFUL.
I find out a lot more information here than I do at work. Unfortunately many cast members don't pay attention to what's going on around the World. And for those who do, there's always the wonderful, convenient, and easy-to-use Hub...:rolleyes:

SDav10495

(Any chance somebody might pick up maps and other trinkets for somebody like me too? I would gladly pay for shipping and such.)

I've been thinking the same thing...I know we still don't know the details of the little giveaways they'll probably have on October 1st (like the retro maps, for instance), but I bet they'll be cool and I know I'd probably be willing to fork over a nice amount to get my hands on some of them. Anyone out there willing to put together a Celebration 25 Souvenir Pack? :D

XSTech

Our videographer will have a prime viewing location where he will be able to film the entire show for the Celebration 25 memories DVD.

I'll certainly be there and will try my best to get a good HD video of the one-time-only fireworks. I'll definitely be bringing a tripod for this one.

Disney_Freak429

I will be doing my best to grab extra everything.

I can also promise it WILL NOT go on Ebay but right to a member of WDWMagic.

I want to make sure those who can't make it can get a few of the special items from that day.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I wonder if I should wear a trench coat with extra pockets sewn in.
:lookaroun
"Hey man wanna buy a Rolex, gold chain, Oakley's.....Epcot's 25th anniversary guide map?"

abc_street_mexico.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Got confirmation from Belle that I'll have a seat at your table for Hoop de do. It may be a long evening! Besides, I think more testosterone was needed..:lookaroun
Ain't that the truth. For the majority of my 4 day trip it will be me and around 10 women/girls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom