Official Disney Meeting Thread, Live Right Now!

GaryT977

In other words, we've run out of original movie ideas, so we're going to make sequels and re-do Disney classics.

Really, really sad.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
How do you "reinvigorate an already popular franchise"?

Why doesn't he just say it - we're going to repackage and market every film we own just so we can keep making money off of old ideas and not have to make anything new?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Wait a minute. I stepped away to make some lunch. A Bambi sequel??? Please tell me that he didn't say there were going to make a Bambi sequel!!!!

Calamar

SNL Parodies: Facts Stranger than Fiction?

Originally posted by GaryT977
A BAMBI sequel! Direct to video! :brick: :brick: :brick:

Yes! Bambi 2000! This is precisely the Disney film I've been waiting for. I wonder whether they'll eventually produce 'Titey'.

Carrousel Lover

mysterious quality of enchantment

That is exactly what is missing - there is nothing mysterious when you see the "brand" everywhere. These videos on now are exactly a reminder that they just can't seem to understand. This actually to me makes the case that they have made some ridiculous errors with their products.

stingrock23

I can't believe they actually talked about Kingdom Hearts. 4 million units, does anyone know how good a number that is?

Too bad we'll have to wait till 2005 for the sequel.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by stingrock23
I can't believe they actually talked about Kingdom Hearts. 4 million units, does anyone know how good a number that is?

Too bad we'll have to wait till 2005 for the sequel.

Just bought it for my kids to give me on my birthday. Wish April would hurry up and get here.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom