Official Disney Meeting Thread, Live Right Now!

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
right now I'm listening online to the Annual Shareholder's meeting, is anyone else listening.

right now Eisner is rambling about how great of a job he's done. doesn't sound like there's much enthusiasm for him in there. The applause are short and dead.

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
yep

Originally posted by roysta123
Yeah I am. He just said that working with Pixar was great but he bs-ed his way out of why he couldn't make the deal.

Yeah I caught and noticed that as well.

Notice how much he said he and the board loves the company. He's clawing for life right now and you can hear it.

Are they going to announce the vote results during this meeting?

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
right

Originally posted by stingrock23
I'm listening as well. His voice seems stressed and crackly.
I can't wait to hear some of the questions that are asked.

Exactly. That's what I was noticing. He always sounds a little weird but, he really sounds like he's fighting for his life right now.

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
where?

Originally posted by BwanaBob
Hey guys!...Join us in the chat room!

"MGMBoy"

(invite yourself in and...bingo!)

Where?

Im at work and they have a firewall up so I may not be able to get in.

epcotisbest

Yeah, I'm listening too. Did you hear the part about following the rules of the meeting? Pressed that point pretty strongly. The stuff about Pixar seemed weak, especially after just mentioning the Oscar won by Nemo.

Ricky

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
lol

Originally posted by epcotisbest
Yeah, I'm listening too. Did you hear the part about following the rules of the meeting? Pressed that point pretty strongly. The stuff about Pixar seemed weak, especially after just mentioning the Oscar won by Nemo.

Ricky

LOL, Yeah I thought about how sneaky he is when he talked about Pixar and their relationship, but failed to say anything about the fact that the relationship is no longer. Same with Nemo. Does he think the people in that building don't know what's going on?

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
yeah

yeah are they going to announce the vote? Im sure they will.

You didnt miss much. Eisner just gave a little speech with no more substance than Jello in the summer sun.

Just introducing the board now.

stingrock23

I'm not sure when the vote will be announced, if that's even today.

I have no clue how to join the chat room you're talking about Bwana Bob.

BwanaBob

...from the other thread...

Hey guys, I'm listening to the Shareholder's Meeting webcast and have started an AIM chat room to go with it so we can talk about what we think as it happens. The chat room is easy enough, "MGMBoy". Remember, to get yourself in the chat room just send yourself a chat invitation to that room and you're in. See you there.

stingrock23

I think this shareholder meeting could use a little more cowbell baby.

OK, looks like the elections will be the first agenda. Let the games begin.

Wow, I can't believe Roy and Stanley are going to be able to speak.

Jungle Skipper

Wow, anyone notice that Eisner keeps stressing that you can in fact change your vote. If you want to change your vote you can...did I mention you can change your vote?

And man these board members are so far up is rear it's not funny.....I love the quote that we have the strongest board in the entertainment industry....yeah right! What a joke.

Jungle Josh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom