Off property hotels

Kerby626

Original Poster
Looking for something off property. ANyone have any great reviews on places to stay close by that is clean, family friendly

ParentsOf4

How about Wyndham Bonnet Creek, near the Caribbean Beach Resort? We've been able to get a 2-bedroom suite (sleeps up to 8) on eBay for as little as $120/night. For the space and location, it's a great deal.

Victor Kelly

Go to hotels.com They have a listings you can sort through. They do rate by stars and have reviews. Another source is to get a AAA guidebook as well.

Going from your sig, you have stayed at plenty of the value resorts. On property is always better but you pay dearly for it. I would recommend staying maingate west on 192. If you go east on 192, anything past the Walmart/ Medeival times is like a demilitarized zone back in 05(almost in kissimmee).

Most places that are 3 star are equivilent to a moderate Disney resort.

maryszhi

Go to hotels.com They have a listings you can sort through. They do rate by stars and have reviews. Another source is to get a AAA guidebook as well.

Going from your sig, you have stayed at plenty of the value resorts. On property is always better but you pay dearly for it. I would recommend staying maingate west on 192. If you go east on 192, anything past the Walmart/ Medeival times is like a demilitarized zone back in 05(almost in kissimmee).

Most places that are 3 star are equivilent to a moderate Disney resort.
agreed :)

NiarrNDisney

We really like DTD's Hilton and Holiday Inn! Both are very clean large rooms, great dining, beautiful pools, and very near the action!

Kerby626

Original Poster
Thank you so much. we are now just about 5-6 hours away now so we are thinking of weekend trips here and there. But on property is just getting crazy with prices unless we can snag a discount

sweetpee_1993

Yo! I need to call or email you! I found a cool trick to score hotel rooms at some pretty big discounts. It's a trick, tho. Last week we stayed at the MCO Hyatt for $106 total vs. the $230-something it was going to cost. I'll look it up and send you the instructions when we get home. ;)

Briangwen7

If you want a good room and cheap then Orlando Metropolitan Resort on International drive is $35. Out side is not Beautiful but the rooms are really pretty.

Briangwen7

I4YfE.jpg
a5nVh.jpg

Kerby626

Original Poster
Yo! I need to call or email you! I found a cool trick to score hotel rooms at some pretty big discounts. It's a trick, tho. Last week we stayed at the MCO Hyatt for $106 total vs. the $230-something it was going to cost. I'll look it up and send you the instructions when we get home. ;)

please do. We are trying to swing it before the passes expire this month if we can.

luis71091

If you book through kayak.com you can find pretty cheap rooms. I stayed at the Wydham right across the street from DTD for 80 a night. It's on property too. The rooms were recently renovated and the beds were great.

wdwmomof3

We normally always stay on site but we will be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for our next trip. I can't beat the rate for my family of five and the space will be fantastic.

Having said that, we have stayed at a couple of different places the night that we have arrived in Orlando that I would actually consider staying at off site if in a pinch.

Here is one. http://www.radisson.com/kissimmee-hotel-fl-34747/flkissim/home. We really loves the room and the resort pool. It's also not to far from Disney at all.

Here is another place we have stayed.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...eviews-Royal_Plaza_Hotel-Orlando_Florida.html
I really liked this place because it was right at down town Disney. We actually stayed here for a whole trip once because my husband was having meetings at the hotel. The rooms were very large and very clean. I would stay here again for a good rate.

NiarrNDisney

Oh and another option that is very close to the magic and very well priced is Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration which is right by Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom