# of time a day on wdwmagic??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
ok i know i'm not the only one on here who comes to this site more than once a day....this for me is set as my homepage..... to me its the closest thing i can get to being a disney aside of course from watching videos and looking at my own pics....this really is a great site....truely for the disney nut...or soon to be....weather its in the morn with my first cup of coffee before the little monkeys wake up...or for a quick breather and to catch up in the afternoon...when i'm not working...then at nite for a quick recap of anything i missed during the day.....love this site...for me i'd have to say i'm on here either 4 or more times a day... yes i'm addicated..

i'm dixiegirl and i'm addicited to disneyworld... :hammer: :hammer:

Erika

:wave:

I'm guilty too. What can I say, it's a fun time and it sure beats vaccuuming or doing the groceries (the types of things I am usually on here trying to avoid).

jcat2312

Even at work, I have to check this sit at least twice an hours. Big Distraction!!!! It is very addicting

149 days to go

jriddle

I also have WDWMAGIC as my home page. I probably spend a couple of hours a day browsing the forums. Only 42 days till our next trip!! :sohappy:

Heatherbell

I used to spnd so much time on this site that I was actually falling behind in my work....LOL. Now I have to pace myself....do fifteen minutes of work, go on this site 15 minutes (or 20 or 30 or 40)....do some more work.....check the site.....I am addicted too, it fills a big void for when you can't actually be there.

Man, I probably get on at least 10 times a day. Its the first thing I get on when I wake up in the morning. I check it all day either on my laptop or T-Mobile Sidekick and I check it before I go to sleep at night. I love your site Steve!

-DGJ

CAPTAIN HOOK

Once a day (at present) but usually for at least 90 minutes. The frequency of my visits coincidently increases as my departure date for WDW gets nearer.

WDWScottieBoy

I'm on here almost all day when I'm not with my girlfriend.

The time I'm on here everyday....usually upwards of 6+ hours.

Yes, I'm addicted and am proud of it!

33 days to go! :sohappy:

Boo's Mom

I'm on this site in the morning after my shower, I'm on this site from 11am-noon. Then from about 1:30 on and off till 11pm. I'm on this site enough to know I need to get a life :lol:

Rora

I check in a couple times a day. Usually more when I'm getting ready for a trip to the World. I'm so addicted I find myself getting annoyed when there aren't new threads to read every time I come on.

Mr Bill

Let's see...I'm here during second period, third period, fourth period, and seventh period. Then I'm back on when I get home. But it's okay cause I've got like good grades in most of those classes. Physics and I just don't get along :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom