# of time a day on wdwmagic??

Teenchy

Although I'm fairly new, I'm addicted. I visit on average about 3 times a day. Its my needed fix while away from the World.

jmvd20

I check in a few times a day but am usually on the site steady from 11p till 1a. I'm new here but definitely addicted, I have used the site for a while gathering info for trips and such but just started using the boards recently. Heck the only reason I haven't quit my job is because I have to pay the internet bill somehow :D

cherrynegra

Let's just say if I had a nickel for the number of times I click onto magic on any given day, I'd be very rich!!....okay, okay....I'd be very comfortable.:D

pat_naughty05

cherrynegra said:
Let's just say if I had a nickel for the number of times I click onto magic on any given day, I'd be very rich!!....okay, okay....I'd be very comfortable.:D

If I was getting a nickel for every visit, I would probably visit a lot more than I already do... and that's quite a bit!

Mr Bill

I'm going to try and keep track of how many times I visit today. This is my first visit.

Edit: 9:12 AM EST - Second visit of the day.

PBarton

Well, I'm checking out WDWMagic Forums right now - obviously...:brick:

Thing is, I get married in 3 1/2 hours time... eek! :eek:

Better get moving!

:wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
PBarton said:
Well, I'm checking out WDWMagic Forums right now - obviously...:brick:

Thing is, I get married in 3 1/2 hours time... eek! :eek:

Better get moving!

:wave:

Congrats on the wedding!

I drop in and out as many as ten times a day. I can't access the site from work, so that's all from home. :rolleyes:

I had to learn not to read every page of every thread, after one weekend of nothing but WDWMagic for three days, I realized I needed to regulate myself [a little].

PBarton

MontyMon said:
Congrats on the wedding!

I drop in and out as many as ten times a day. I can't access the site from work, so that's all from home. :rolleyes:

I had to learn not to read every page of every thread, after one weekend of nothing but WDWMagic for three days, I realized I needed to regulate myself [a little].
Thanks...

oops, better get going now.... This time I am really going!

:)

Nemo14

Depending on the day, and when I can wrestle the computer away from my DS, I'm usually non 3 to 4 times per day. Otherwise I get the shakes.:eek:

HoW

I try to stop by with my two-cents 2 to 3 times a day. Once in the morning before work, then when I get home after work, and, if I get the chance, once before I head to bed.

hankhill

At least..

three times a day but more and more with the trip only two days away. I need my fix. Just found out going again in october for work.

Edeyore

The number of times I visit the site usually depends on the topics being discussed. If your topics do not bore me and you warrant comment I may return several times. I am also a total egomaniac and love to see if I get a response to the pearls of wisdom I impart to others. So, I will be back! :lol:

David

I have the site open all day long at work and while on the phone, I will browse around to see current topics. It is V E R Y addictive!

It's the first thing I do every morning. 2-3 times per hour throughout the day, the last thing I do before going to bed. More often now with my DDD, Disney Departure Date approaching. 29 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom