October Role Call

Sorry guys but I had to start it. October is my favorite time to go to WDW! So who else will be there? When are you going? Where are you staying? Are you going to MNSSHP and if so, which night? If you're going, are you dressing up? Feel free to share any details.

We are going Oct. 7-15! And for the first time in all of our trips, we are staying off-site. We are going with another family who has never been before. They have 5 kids so it is more cost effective for us to share a rental house that is about 3 miles from the parks. Anyway, we are going to the Oct 10 MNSSHP, and can't wait. My 10yoDS is going as Jack Sparrow (of course) and 3yoDD is going as Snow White. Not sure if my 16yoDD is dressing up.

I think the thing that i am looking forward to the most is taking another family who has never been to WDW. I hope we can break them in well.

Anyway, who else will be there in October???:wave:

MASTER MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 15:
Sept 22:
Sept 29: SGT623,
Oct 2: IneedaWDWfix, Rhuarac, JimboJones123, WDWCMAmanda, Fallen Angel,
Oct 5: MouseearsDeb, Cindyrella, Master Yoda, New2WDW, Foolish Mortal, Burgstressera,tink68, rudilantfury
Oct 6: trr313, pocahontas79, MSTINKHERBELL01, Delly,
Oct 10: Buzz Lightyear, David, Senderella, DVC Dave, Space1205Mount, jchriscandy, asvt, imamouse, Jennih, ddrongowski,
Oct 12: Tinkrbell, David, Disney MDACK, parker kim, hardcard, parker kim
Oct 16: littlemom_3
Oct 17: PuckEars, WDWCMAmanda,
Oct 19:
Oct 20: disneygirl03, TiggerificChick, lunalovegoddess
Oct 23: meatloafsfan, Maleficent98,
Oct 24: jjgoo, dmperry134, patelaine1953, CMSomeday, ddbutts1
Oct 26: mikesoccer40, wedoada, diebolds,
Oct 27: stankly182, meatloafsfan,
Oct 30: blackerbys17, lulabell1972, tunaman68
Oct 31: sleepybear, luvthemagic, rob45, WDWCMAmanda, PetePan, AMartin767

Suggested Meet-n-Greet
Oct 5: Bridge from the hub to Tomorrowland, just after the first parade.
Oct 10: Haunted Mansion 8:00 for meet then ride!

littlemom_3

Oct 14-17

Hey,

Just made reservations for 14-17 with MNSSHP on the 16th. I would love to get together and neet some of you. This is my 1st MNSSHP so I don't know when or where. I am very excited. Thanks in advance.

Unity

Upvote 0

mikesoccer40

October Weather & Clothes

This is the first time we are going in October. :sohappy: We will be there from October 22nd until the 28th. Any suggestions on what to take to wear? I am cleaning out my closet and want to know what to put away and what to keep out. When we went in April I took shorts (of course), tshirts and sleeveless shirts and ended up wearing mostly the sleeveless because I got too hot.
Thanks!
Michele
wife of Mikesoccer40

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
This is the first time we are going in October. :sohappy: We will be there from October 22nd until the 28th. Any suggestions on what to take to wear? I am cleaning out my closet and want to know what to put away and what to keep out. When we went in April I took shorts (of course), tshirts and sleeveless shirts and ended up wearing mostly the sleeveless because I got too hot.
Thanks!
Michele
wife of Mikesoccer40

I would say October will be pretty much like April, warm but not extremely hot. Mostly shorts and t-shirt weather.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks!
Michele
wife of Mikesoccer40
Shorts and t-shirts pretty much all month. Toward the end of the month you might run into light jacket weather at night. This site a has 7 day extended forecast so check it a day or two before you leave to check the high and low temperatures.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Leaving out tomorrow!!! 1 day left. It's kinda hard to keep focus at work today! Packing up the final things in the suitcase tonight, and will load the SUV in the morning! WOOHOO!!! Hope to see some of you there next week!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Rora

I'm leaving tomorrow and will be staying at Coronado Springs. But because I'm going for a seminar I won't be able to do any of the parks. This will be the first time I've stayed on property and not done the parks. And I have a feeling it's going to kill me :mad:

Upvote 0

imamouse

I'm leaving 1st thing on Oct 8. Really looking forward to MNSSHP on Oct 10 and hope to meet some of you there. I'll be at the HM at 8PM on Oct 10 with a small WDWMagic sign. See you real soon!

Upvote 0

TiggerificChick

I'll be there Oct. 19-23! MNSSHP on the 20!:sohappy: I am super pumped up about this trip, I LOVE MNSSHP!!! It is absolutely my favorite time to go to Disney! We usually try to go every year, but we couldn't go last year. :( I was extremely sad last year, but in 2 weeks I think it'll make up for it.
I am going to try to make my own costume this year. Last year I made a Charlie Brown costume and it came out pretty good despite the fact that I practically had no supplies because of Hurricane Wilma and all the pandamonium down here. This year though, I'm going to try my hand at something a little more complicated. I am going to try to make my own Buzz Lightyear costume out of a light sweater and fabric paints. I'm going to try to do something with the sleeves cuz I dont want to be hot, maybe I'll just use a light t-shirt, like a long sleeved one with thin sleeves. I have no idea yet, but I will probably need a back up plan just in case, maybe a cat or an angel or something. Or maybe Charlie Brown from last year with a couple of inhancements....no idea.
But as you can probably tell, I am really REALLY excited!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!:sohappy::D

Upvote 0

Crazy4WDW1

Just got back. I was there 9/28 to 10/3. Stayed at Pop. My second stay there this year. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be back. The walls in the room were way to thin for my liking. All I heard was toilets flushing all night. The resort was at almost 100% capacity.:hammer:

Upvote 0

Dj Corona

I'll be there,the 22nd through the 27th, and although it's not a definite, if you see a guy about 6'2' and wearing a Ricky Bobby Talledega Nights costume during MNNSHP, yell "DJ Corona!" chances are, it's me! Staying at my home away from home, Riverside. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom