October Role Call

Sorry guys but I had to start it. October is my favorite time to go to WDW! So who else will be there? When are you going? Where are you staying? Are you going to MNSSHP and if so, which night? If you're going, are you dressing up? Feel free to share any details.

We are going Oct. 7-15! And for the first time in all of our trips, we are staying off-site. We are going with another family who has never been before. They have 5 kids so it is more cost effective for us to share a rental house that is about 3 miles from the parks. Anyway, we are going to the Oct 10 MNSSHP, and can't wait. My 10yoDS is going as Jack Sparrow (of course) and 3yoDD is going as Snow White. Not sure if my 16yoDD is dressing up.

I think the thing that i am looking forward to the most is taking another family who has never been to WDW. I hope we can break them in well.

Anyway, who else will be there in October???:wave:

MASTER MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 15:
Sept 22:
Sept 29: SGT623,
Oct 2: IneedaWDWfix, Rhuarac, JimboJones123, WDWCMAmanda, Fallen Angel,
Oct 5: MouseearsDeb, Cindyrella, Master Yoda, New2WDW, Foolish Mortal, Burgstressera,tink68, rudilantfury
Oct 6: trr313, pocahontas79, MSTINKHERBELL01, Delly,
Oct 10: Buzz Lightyear, David, Senderella, DVC Dave, Space1205Mount, jchriscandy, asvt, imamouse, Jennih, ddrongowski,
Oct 12: Tinkrbell, David, Disney MDACK, parker kim, hardcard, parker kim
Oct 16: littlemom_3
Oct 17: PuckEars, WDWCMAmanda,
Oct 19:
Oct 20: disneygirl03, TiggerificChick, lunalovegoddess
Oct 23: meatloafsfan, Maleficent98,
Oct 24: jjgoo, dmperry134, patelaine1953, CMSomeday, ddbutts1
Oct 26: mikesoccer40, wedoada, diebolds,
Oct 27: stankly182, meatloafsfan,
Oct 30: blackerbys17, lulabell1972, tunaman68
Oct 31: sleepybear, luvthemagic, rob45, WDWCMAmanda, PetePan, AMartin767

Suggested Meet-n-Greet
Oct 5: Bridge from the hub to Tomorrowland, just after the first parade.
Oct 10: Haunted Mansion 8:00 for meet then ride!

Hey guys!

What happened to everyone on the 10th?

I was there from 7:45 till about 8:10 and when nobody seemed to be there I hopped on HM.

So if you all met up and saw a Wicked Queen milling around HM around 8, that was probably me! :)

Still, I had a great time and I hope you guys did too.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Just a little update. Had a great trip. Stayed at POR. The resort never disappoints. Met New2WDW (Kieth) on 10-5 at MNSSHP. Great guy. Here is a little picture of Captain Jack and 3 of the women of Tortuga (AKA me and my daughters) taken inside PotC.

Captain Jack and the Tortuga girls

Hey! Master Yoda and family were great! Very nice people and excellent at Halloween decor as the pic shows! (But they were much more happy/lively than the pic portrays):lol:

But did not meet any of the others listed for that night.:cry: Maybe next time!:p

Thanks BuzzLightyear for setting up this thread!

New2 was @ WDW now back to just New2WDW!

Upvote 0

AMartin767

We'll be at the Polynesian from Oct. 29 to Nov. 4. We'll be at MNSSHP on Oct. 31! Halloween in the Magic Kingdom! No better way to celebrate the holiday.

Wow! My wife, myself an Air Force buddy of mine and his wife will be there from October 28th - November 6th. We will also be attending the MNSSHP on October 31st! We are staying at POP!

Upvote 0

wedoada

Driving the family from New Hampshire...leaving in the evening on the 18th. Will be at WDW 10/21 - 10/28 - MNSSHP on the 26th.

Our 1st trip ever and we can't wait.

rgw

Upvote 0

tunaman68

16 days and counting! MNSSHP on October 30th:D . We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Travel dates October 29 thru November 4.

First post here!

Hi everyone!

We'll be there from Oct 28 - Nov 5th and also staying at POR and going to MNNSHP on the 30th!

Last time the wife, kids and I stayed at ALK and CBR and loved it- couldn't wait to get back!

We're in Alligator with a trundle - think we'll like it? Three rooms - our first grand gathering!! Who Hoo! Us, my brother, wife, and his kid, as well as my mom and my wife's mom! Taking the grandmas to WDW for the first time after a lifetime of DLR! They are sooooo excited - they even want to ride EE but not too sure of RRC :>)

What are the Vegas odds for crowded/not crowded for these dates?

See everyone there!

Upvote 0

Panchito

I'll be there from Oct. 29th-Nov. 8th. First five nights at the Beach Club and the last five at the Poly. I'm going to skip the MNSSHP but hit up the Hay Ride at the campground. Can't wait for the Food and Wine Festival and the Paintball Tournament!

Upvote 0

UKHelen

Almost time!!!

At long last and after a cancelled trip earlier in the year due to boyf illness we leave the uk on Saturday (4 more work days inc. today). I am soooooo excited (and also nervous for the flight)!!!!!!!!!!!! And the best news is we have decided to go back in April 07 and have already booked the time off work! :D

Upvote 0

lunalovegoddess

First post here!

Hi everyone!

We'll be there from Oct 28 - Nov 5th and also staying at POR and going to MNNSHP on the 30th!

Last time the wife, kids and I stayed at ALK and CBR and loved it- couldn't wait to get back!

We're in Alligator with a trundle - think we'll like it?

My family prefers Alligator Bayou, because our room was close to the swimming hole and the restaurant. My kids used the trundle during our stay... they liked it a lot. They were 5 and 8 at the time. It made them feel almost like they were camping out. (Plus they didn't get kicked by each other in bed... LOL) POR has boats and surrey bikes that we rented.

Upvote 0

davinakb

Just returned from WDW and miss it already. Did almost two weeks of Disney, including 2 MNSSHP, Party for the Senses, lots of Food and Wine Festival. Highlight: dinner at the Chef's table at V&A. Had a great time, considering a short December trip to see the holiday magic.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Hey guys!

I was there from 7:45 till about 8:10 and when nobody seemed to be there I hopped on HM.

So if you all met up and saw a Wicked Queen milling around HM around 8, that was probably me! :)

I am SOOOO sorry we missed you. :cry: Imamouse and myself met up for a while and talked. She had a sign with WDWMAGIC on it. You know, I did see a Wicked Queen in the area. Again i am very sorry we missed you and missed the opportunity to meet a great WDW fan. Maybe next year. (crosses fingers).

BTW, master list now updated!

Upvote 0

imamouse

Hey guys!

Sorry we missed you. Due to a transportation crunch (could not squeze onto a MK bus, so took a bus to Epcot and then the monorail to MK), I arrived at the HM at 8:02 PM. My sign was small, but Buzz Lightyear spotted it. It was great to meet Buzz, and I'm sorry we missed meeting another great WDW Fan. Maybe next year.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom