October 2009 Role Call!!!

October 2009 Roll Call!!!

Let's get it started in here!!!:sohappy: After several consecutive years of visiting WDW in October, my family skipped last year's visit in October and opted for a June trip. But this year, we simply cannot miss going "home" in October!!! The weather, the lower crowds, MNSSHP, Epcot's Food & Wine Festival....are just a few of the good reasons to visit in October. In the past, I've started a few October Role Calls to see who is going, where they are staying, how many days, if they are going to MNSSHP, and other good info. So I wanted to get us started again. Let's here it everyone!!!:wave:

My Trip: Myself and DW with our two kids (13 and 6), are going with two other families for a total of 12 in our party. (Sidenote: my oldest daughter(18) doesn't get to go due to school, but since she just finished completing the Disney College Program this month, I don't feel too bad. She got to live and work at WDW for 6 months!!!) Anyway, we are staying at All-Star Movies and our trip is from Oct 3-11 for 8 glorious days. We are also going to MNSSHP on Tuesday night the 6th. I can't wait. The adults haven't decided yet if we are dressing up or not. (Two years ago, the dads in this group dressed up as the hitch-hiking ghost and we had a blast!!!)

So to sum it up:
3 families that make up 12 people.
October 3-11 for 8 days.
All-Star Movies.
MNSSHP: October 6th. (I will try to list everyone on the nights they are going.)

So let's hear it. Who else is going to make an October trip this year!!!:sohappy: (BTW: If your trip laps over into Sept or Nov, that counts too!!!)

MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 29: betteratmk, jjbuster2,
Oct 1: kitten2299, EnchantedRose, mickey7879,
Oct 2: Cmdr Crimson, Highland Holly,
Oct 6: Buzz Lightyear, disneyfamilyjd, LowesChevy, tink 2304, CaptJacksFamily, Ilovewishes6, hsb1970, VT GAL, baswan, kaykay1010,
Oct 8: tink68, Kristia, Donfan, djpoore94
Oct 9: fizzle75, TINKERLOR, krankenstein,
Oct 12: sleepybear,
Oct 13: need2go2wdw, adrianuk91, scrappymel, dormouse72, C&B Young,
Oct 15: PrincessK,
Oct 18: zandalee, FBullock, Rogue21,
Oct 20: Pasq20, yankspy, sorceresssamara, adrianuk91,
Oct 22: JillC LI, PJG
Oct 23:
Oct 25: MrDisney16, surfsupdon, faeryhollow, danv3
Oct 27: Ierino80, bracjeff,
Oct 29: RJR7226
Oct 31: jonty666, Shadowdawn, StitchMom84, Mrs. Jobson, Finallyin09, corey154, arctrixie,

Jessie&Buzz

We'll be there Oct 17-24 for our 13th anniversary.

There will be 2 adults and 2 kids staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time! :sohappy: We decided not to go to MNSSHP this time. We did it on 2004. We are going on the Military Salute package with dining. I'm so excited that we are getting to go back and stay at a deluxe! We are doing all 4 parks and at least Typhoon Lagoon maybe Disney Quest too.

Upvote 0

tink68

October 8-13th Myself, DH, DD and DS staying at the Wilderness Lodge and doing MNSSHP on Oct 8th. :sohappy: This will be our 4th time in Oct I believe. We love it.

Upvote 0

Candyland

We are going Oct 16-25th. There are 6 members of my family going (my 21 year old isn't coming). My parents and sister and her family will be joining us for part of the trip.

We will be there for my 40th birthday, my youngest daughters 5th birthday, and the next one up will turn 6. It makes having 3 family birthdays in one week a blessing!!

We are staying at Pop Century. It will be my 4 and 5 year olds first trip, and my 16 year old twins my second trip. It's my 10th or 11th and my husband's third.

I am anxiously awaiting the day I can make our ADR's! (hoping the October park hours will come out soon).

Upvote 0

jonty666

I will be visiting the world, 25th October to the 7th November. Just me and my wife stopping at POFQ. We will be attending MNSSHP on 31st October HALLOWEEN!

Can't wait!!!!

Upvote 0

Pasq20

Role call

October 15-23
All-Star Movies
Myself,Wife,11 year old son,6 year old son,5 year old daughter
October 20 MNSSHP
My Birthday October 21
Meeting My brother,his wife,his son,my mom,dad, and younger brother
CANT WAIT:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Hey guys! This is a great start to our role call. I will continue to update the MNSSHP dates and if I miss someone or put the wrong info down, just PM me and let me know.

And if anyone has any interest in getting a meet-n-greet together for one of the parties, let me know and I will put it up on the first post.

BTW, what special things do you do during your October visit. We always love to decorate our windows in our rooms for Halloween. We get stickers for the windows and decorate one of those fake pumpkins. What do you do?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom