October 2009 Role Call!!!

October 2009 Roll Call!!!

Let's get it started in here!!!:sohappy: After several consecutive years of visiting WDW in October, my family skipped last year's visit in October and opted for a June trip. But this year, we simply cannot miss going "home" in October!!! The weather, the lower crowds, MNSSHP, Epcot's Food & Wine Festival....are just a few of the good reasons to visit in October. In the past, I've started a few October Role Calls to see who is going, where they are staying, how many days, if they are going to MNSSHP, and other good info. So I wanted to get us started again. Let's here it everyone!!!:wave:

My Trip: Myself and DW with our two kids (13 and 6), are going with two other families for a total of 12 in our party. (Sidenote: my oldest daughter(18) doesn't get to go due to school, but since she just finished completing the Disney College Program this month, I don't feel too bad. She got to live and work at WDW for 6 months!!!) Anyway, we are staying at All-Star Movies and our trip is from Oct 3-11 for 8 glorious days. We are also going to MNSSHP on Tuesday night the 6th. I can't wait. The adults haven't decided yet if we are dressing up or not. (Two years ago, the dads in this group dressed up as the hitch-hiking ghost and we had a blast!!!)

So to sum it up:
3 families that make up 12 people.
October 3-11 for 8 days.
All-Star Movies.
MNSSHP: October 6th. (I will try to list everyone on the nights they are going.)

So let's hear it. Who else is going to make an October trip this year!!!:sohappy: (BTW: If your trip laps over into Sept or Nov, that counts too!!!)

MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 29: betteratmk, jjbuster2,
Oct 1: kitten2299, EnchantedRose, mickey7879,
Oct 2: Cmdr Crimson, Highland Holly,
Oct 6: Buzz Lightyear, disneyfamilyjd, LowesChevy, tink 2304, CaptJacksFamily, Ilovewishes6, hsb1970, VT GAL, baswan, kaykay1010,
Oct 8: tink68, Kristia, Donfan, djpoore94
Oct 9: fizzle75, TINKERLOR, krankenstein,
Oct 12: sleepybear,
Oct 13: need2go2wdw, adrianuk91, scrappymel, dormouse72, C&B Young,
Oct 15: PrincessK,
Oct 18: zandalee, FBullock, Rogue21,
Oct 20: Pasq20, yankspy, sorceresssamara, adrianuk91,
Oct 22: JillC LI, PJG
Oct 23:
Oct 25: MrDisney16, surfsupdon, faeryhollow, danv3
Oct 27: Ierino80, bracjeff,
Oct 29: RJR7226
Oct 31: jonty666, Shadowdawn, StitchMom84, Mrs. Jobson, Finallyin09, corey154, arctrixie,

M5ward

We'll be at BCV October 26 to November 2. It will be my husband, youngest son and his wife and their daughter who will be 6 1/2 months old and visiting the World for the first time.

Upvote 0

need2go2wdw

We will be there October 11-18 in a one-bedroom Kidani Village room at Animal Kingdom Villas!!! Me and my DH are taking our will be at the time 18-month old DD and our friends and their will be at the time 18-month old DS! They will be SO cute together, I can just see the priceless pics now!

We are doing MNSSHP on October 13 and I think we are all dressing up. The two 18-month olds we think are going to be Woody and Jessie and me and my DH are going to be Capt Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swan! Not sure yet what the other two adults will be but I know its going to be a blast! Also, it will be both the other two adults birthdays and it is their FIRST time ever going to any Disney park other than Magic Kingdom (which was YEARS ago) and the FIRST time they will be staying on property! Oh the things I get to teach and show them :D

We are also going July 26-Aug 1 in a savanah view Jambo house room at AKV!!! 34 more days and counting!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

debpeduz

My husband, myself, dad, brother and sister-in-law will be there Oct 8-12, staying at BCV! We love the Food and Wine Festival and will be spending most of our time at EPCOT, as usual!
We have done the MNSSHP before and will not be doing it this time. We will wait until there are kids in the family again!

Upvote 0

corey154

Going just for Halloween weekend Oct. 30 & 31st. Staying at Wilderness Lodge and going to MNSSHP on the 31st. Can't wait. I go to the Christmas party every year, but it's my first Halloween event. Taking hubby, 10 yr old and 1 yr old!!! I can't wait.

Upvote 0
My DH and I are going to be there on October 5-11 for the F&W Festival; staying at the Boardwalk with its wonderful proximity to EPCOT. This is our 9th trip to WDW (from California!), and will be our first as DVC members and our first time staying at the Boardwalk!

Thanks for creating this thread - it reminded me I needed to get our MNSSHP tickets for 10/6 which I did yesterday. And we're planning on the Party for the Senses on 10/10 as soon as those tickets go on sale.

Can't wait for October to get here!

Upvote 0

bobjl527

The wife and I will be there October 17th - 23rd. We'll be celebrating our 9th Anniversary along with my brother and sister-in-law. Can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

heartodisney

My second trip was during Halloween...we missed out on " Mickeys Halloween Party"...but dressed up anyway and went to Downtown Disney...dinner and walked around with all the others that were into the atmosphere...and it was free! Kids get in line at the stores for candy...and parents shopped..it was a treat to watch! Epcot did become crowed at the week ended into the weekend...but the food for the Food and Wine Fest was VERY good! SO much to do and SO little time! Just take your time and take in the sites and tastes!

Upvote 0

EnchantedRose

We're going Sept 26 - Oct 4!! Cannot wait! Super excited. This will be our 2nd trip this year & our first time EVER going to MNSSHP! We'll be attending the Oct 1 one!

Upvote 0

trendicoff

Ok, what the heck, I'll join the party. We'll be there with another couple sometime mid Oct, but I don't think we're gonna catch MNSSHP this time. Guess I have to pack my wdw magic shirts :)

Upvote 0

Gantu

Octo-beer

We'll be there Oct. 12-22nd. It's been three years since our last trip, so we decided to make this one bigger and better. Plus, we now have 2 kids ... so it's twice the fun, right?

Pop Century for 3 nights, then Animal Kingdom Lodge for 7!

The wife and I are hauling the kids, our parents, our friends from Denver and their 3-year-old daughter, plus our friends from Ft. Lauderdale and their two young girls. It's gonna be a party! A big, loud, let's-ditch-the-kids-with-grandma-and-grandpa-and-hit-the-food-and-wine-fest party!!

See you there!

Upvote 0

PJG

We will be at the Poly Oct 15-23. Bringing Mother and Step dad for first time. Two kids 11 and 8. Going to MNSSHP on Oct 22. Last there Oct 2007. Going crazy. Want to be there NOW!

Upvote 0

mickey7879

We're going Sept. 22 til Oct. 3rd staying at POR for the first time. Traveling with my dh and 2 yr old ds. We'll be celebrating my 30th birthday as well as dh 33rd and ds 2nd and also celebrating our last trip as a family of 3 since we're expecting our 2nd child in December. Just made our dining reservations and will be going to Hoop Dee Doo that we haven't done in years and also planning on going to MNSSHP on Oct. 1st. Plus, we're driving down from Maine!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom