October 2009 Role Call!!!

October 2009 Roll Call!!!

Let's get it started in here!!!:sohappy: After several consecutive years of visiting WDW in October, my family skipped last year's visit in October and opted for a June trip. But this year, we simply cannot miss going "home" in October!!! The weather, the lower crowds, MNSSHP, Epcot's Food & Wine Festival....are just a few of the good reasons to visit in October. In the past, I've started a few October Role Calls to see who is going, where they are staying, how many days, if they are going to MNSSHP, and other good info. So I wanted to get us started again. Let's here it everyone!!!:wave:

My Trip: Myself and DW with our two kids (13 and 6), are going with two other families for a total of 12 in our party. (Sidenote: my oldest daughter(18) doesn't get to go due to school, but since she just finished completing the Disney College Program this month, I don't feel too bad. She got to live and work at WDW for 6 months!!!) Anyway, we are staying at All-Star Movies and our trip is from Oct 3-11 for 8 glorious days. We are also going to MNSSHP on Tuesday night the 6th. I can't wait. The adults haven't decided yet if we are dressing up or not. (Two years ago, the dads in this group dressed up as the hitch-hiking ghost and we had a blast!!!)

So to sum it up:
3 families that make up 12 people.
October 3-11 for 8 days.
All-Star Movies.
MNSSHP: October 6th. (I will try to list everyone on the nights they are going.)

So let's hear it. Who else is going to make an October trip this year!!!:sohappy: (BTW: If your trip laps over into Sept or Nov, that counts too!!!)

MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 29: betteratmk, jjbuster2,
Oct 1: kitten2299, EnchantedRose, mickey7879,
Oct 2: Cmdr Crimson, Highland Holly,
Oct 6: Buzz Lightyear, disneyfamilyjd, LowesChevy, tink 2304, CaptJacksFamily, Ilovewishes6, hsb1970, VT GAL, baswan, kaykay1010,
Oct 8: tink68, Kristia, Donfan, djpoore94
Oct 9: fizzle75, TINKERLOR, krankenstein,
Oct 12: sleepybear,
Oct 13: need2go2wdw, adrianuk91, scrappymel, dormouse72, C&B Young,
Oct 15: PrincessK,
Oct 18: zandalee, FBullock, Rogue21,
Oct 20: Pasq20, yankspy, sorceresssamara, adrianuk91,
Oct 22: JillC LI, PJG
Oct 23:
Oct 25: MrDisney16, surfsupdon, faeryhollow, danv3
Oct 27: Ierino80, bracjeff,
Oct 29: RJR7226
Oct 31: jonty666, Shadowdawn, StitchMom84, Mrs. Jobson, Finallyin09, corey154, arctrixie,

Rogue21

F&W solo

I'll be there from the 7th to the 13th. Definitely looking forward to the F&W Festival and MNNSHP, which I'll be attending on the 8th.

Never been to WDW during the Halloween season, only been to HalloweenTime at DL, so this will be lots of fun. (Kinda wish WDW did something like the Happiest Haunts Tour . . . )

Upvote 0

WDW Lover

:wave: I'll be there Oct 5-9. A short trip by my standards, but I'll take em however I can get em. Staying off-site, just by the crossroads. I've been down for a few Septembers and loved it, hopefully the crowds are even smaller in early October. I'm taking a dear friend for her first visit to WDW, before she gets deployed to Iraq. No plans for MNSSHP at this time. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Well, as of this morning, I'm doing the..........

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!

9 days from today, I'll be pulling into my resort, then heading to the parks. I can't wait.

Upvote 0

Ilovewishes

Well, as of this morning, I'm doing the..........

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!

9 days from today, I'll be pulling into my resort, then heading to the parks. I can't wait.

Me too!!!!

We fly out a week on Saturday but I finish work a week today! Yay!! :sohappy:

Already starting to clear my desk and tidy up loose ends. Haven't been to WDW for two years so really looking forward to getting back out there! This next week just cannot go fast enough!!!

Upvote 0

Jaytrod

OCT 16-18th for my 1 yr old Daughters very first trip to Disney :sohappy:

We have MNSSHP on the 17th, and my little one will be dressed up as princess leia :D

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
OCT 16-18th for my 1 yr old Daughters very first trip to Disney :sohappy:

We have MNSSHP on the 17th, and my little one will be dressed up as princess leia :D

How exciting for your daughter. Her first trip. I will never forget my kids first trip, they are such special memories. Take lots of pics!!!

Hey Jay! You may want to double check the date on your MNSSHP. I don't think there is a party on the 17th.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Well, I'm starting my last Monday at work before we leave Friday. It will be hard to concentrate this week with everything on my mind. These weeks usually fly by, but I can't wait until we leave at 3:30 on Friday!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0
We'll be there October 15-24th, counting down the days and hours, we are just so excited, I'm even having difficultly sleeping if you can believe that?
Just so excited to go the MNSSHP for 2 nights also. YIPPIE YIPPIE :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

RJR7226

Will be there October 24th-Nov 1st...Going with 8 of us, first time in October!!
Staying in Old Key West Resort
MNSSHP on October 29th.
All Dinner Reservations are booked, 23 DAYS!!

Upvote 0

docdebbi

going 10/10 to 10/17- myself, daughter and son-in-law and NEW GRANDSON.....first trip, 7 months old! he'll be eyeore at mnsshp, to our winnie, tigger and kanga..... grand floridian then animal kingdom lodge.....yeah!!!

Upvote 0

kaykay1010

First time poster here.....We will be there Oct 2 - 11, MNSSHP on the 6th. Staying at the Poly, first time there, too! Me, DH, DS(15), DS(11 and celebrating a 12th while there), and grandma (89) first visit.

Upvote 0
Oct. 12-16, SSR...

Add us to the Nov. (10-13) BLT roll call too.... and the Dec. (5-11) VWL roll call.... and the Jan. (11-15) SSR roll call...

Recession-reschmession... :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom