Now On to the Best Attraction @ Disney World

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
What is your favorite Disney World attraction, the ride or show you get so excited to go on every time you visit?>

__Mine would have to be Soarin, I cry every time I get on this ride . I didnt get to go on it loast Dec I was there and I was bummed the line was over 2 hrs long and It was stopped due to closing in an hour 1/2 ! Whats every one else's favorite Ride or show. __ Splash mountain takes an easy 2nd place!

Krack

tumblr_kw3d7k2e6a1qaz8d4o1_500.jpg

forevermickey

My 5 year old daughter asks me this questions all the time. I honestly don't know which ride is my fav. I love each one for a different reason.. I even ask myself if I went to WDW and could only ride 1 ride, which would it be???? I just don't know............. it just may be SPACE MOUNTAIN......

I LOVE Soarin's music, listen to it all the time at home!

The Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain will always be favorites of mine.
You guys will probably shoot me for saying this, but... Ellen's Energy Adventure is always the first ride I go on when I visit Epcot. Not only do I find Ellen DeGeneres hilarious, but Bill Nye the Science Guy brings back so many memories of my childhood. Granted, I think it would be nice if they updated the science of it a bit (surely our energy sources and such have changed since 10+ years ago), but otherwise I would rather they keep the two in the show. :D

Disney Dawg88

Great thread, although it's hard for me to pick just one. I would say right now my favorites are the Mountains - Big Thunder, Splash, and Space along with the Haunted Mansion. I think my all time favorite ride, just because my brothers and I enjoyed it so much when we were kids, is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I would give anything to ride it again. I know it's cheesy, but there was just something about it that made us so happy. Now, sometimes late at night during EMH, I'll go on Snow White because the ride reminds me of Mr. Toad's as it was basically the same ride - car on track, etc. The noise the car makes while moving on the track sticks out for some reason too.

MerlinTheGoat

Splash Mountain is my favorite ride. Incredible dark ride, and the best log flume ever IMO. 4 great drops (one almost being a double drop thanks to the roller coaster bit). Plus it's intricately themed with great music, props, and characters. And for a change, i'd say we at Florida have the best version IMO. Tokyo has some more advanced characters, but i like the music and some of the scenery in ours better. Can't beat it for me. And to keep dry and get the best out of the drops, sitting in the back (with ponchos) is ideal. And since they modded the boats for the lapbars, it feels like it's easier to get into it now (the dashboard might be gone). Only current complaint is that the hopping Brer Rabbit isn't working last i went on it (guess the Yeti's sickness is contagious).

I'm partial to American Adventure in terms of shows though. Incredible music, great presentation, and really awesome character figures and story progression. My only complaint is that they don't really cover any events after World War II, just skip to the montage with video clips. Maybe they can work on that someday (though maybe not, they might just mess things up).

Mukta

Ellen Energy Adventure is my favorite attraction. It is funny, has audio animatronic dinosaurs, is long and relaxing. Love it!

WDW2010

Boy, it's sure really hard to pick out of all the attractions I love to pick one. Expedition Everest, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Test Track, and the list goes on and my decision would have to go to, Expedition Everest and secondly Test Track. Though all the rides are so close, I'm not even that sure on my answer lol.

rsoxguy

I would have to say Tower of Terror. I think that drop rides are pretty tame in general, but the theme of this attraction really makes it special. From the time you walk through the front gait, to the gift shop, the imagineers did a great job at making this an immersive ride.

DisneyPrincess5

My 5 year old daughter asks me this questions all the time

I love this-how completely adorable! She's catching on early yay :sohappy:

Hmm such a tough question for me...have so many attractions I absolutely love the Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, Beauty and the Beast show, Philharmagic and more.

But my all time favorites, seriously I would wither and die if they were removed are Spaceship Earth and Tower of Terror.

For SSE, I adore the narration, the intricacies of each scene and finding something I've never seen before with each ride, lots of very happy memories and thoughts in regards to it, and love the general story and the 'journey through time'.

I love ToT for the story line, atmosphere, and the total thrill and butterflies I get every single time I ride it-like you would think I never knew the drop was coming!!

PartOfYourWorld

Hands down, I would have to say the Tower of Terror. The theming in this ride is just amazing, and for the most part the cast members do a pretty good job acting their part when I've gone. And of course I love drops so gives me the best thrill!

The Haunted Mansion is another favorite of mine as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom