Not another Hat Thread AKA Will the Hat be gone by the end of this year?

tirian

I really don't mind the hat. There are too many other issues with the park to worry about the hat. They need to add more attractions to the park and removal of the hat won't help in that regard.

The $$$ to remove the BAH is nothing compared to building a new attraction.

HMF

Original Poster
In the D23 spring edition,they did say one of the new FL structures,I forget which,would join Cinderella Castle,SpaceShip Earth,Hollywood Studios' Chinese Theater,and the Tree of Life as an icon.

No mention of the hat.:lookaroun
They were talking about the Carthay Circle Theater coming to DCA.

hrcollectibles

I actually saw them digging the hole! :)

I had no idea what was coming, or that the view when you walk into the park would be so tarnished.

A lot of things that Disney fans typically get worked up about don't really phase me, but I have to say that hat ruining the view to the Chinese theater is easily the single most annoying thing at WDW that isn't attributed to crowds. :)

Not to mention is ruined a very large hidden mickey.
I woud love to see them get rid of the Giant Pin store... If the facade of the Chinese theater is an issue, from what I have read that is the eason they built the hat, why not change the facade of the theater to the El Capitan Theater?

SirGoofy

Not to mention is ruined a very large hidden mickey.
I woud love to see them get rid of the Giant Pin store... If the facade of the Chinese theater is an issue, from what I have read that is the eason they built the hat, why not change the facade of the theater to the El Capitan Theater?

The theater is not an issue. That's an internet myth.

MarkTwain

Tearing the wand down was definitely a step in the wrong direction. :mad:

I offered some brilliant advice a few years ago, but it went unheeded: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=2090244&postcount=19

At first I thought you were serious! :ROFLOL:

And the hat is the #1, most frustrating thing that irks me right now at WDW. If TDO could just go through the trouble of bringing out the bulldozer and putting it out of its misery, I would be so much more satisfied with the resort.

Granted, there are other problems around the parks, but having all four icons as they were designed to be is a great place to start...

EPCOT Explorer

They were talking about the Carthay Circle Theater coming to DCA.
Oy! :( I forgot about that.

We loose a Theater for a weenie, they gain one. :zipit: The way of DL. :lol:

Tearing the wand down was definitely a step in the wrong direction. :mad:

I offered some brilliant advice a few years ago, but it went unheeded: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=2090244&postcount=19

The Big Ball Wand Hate Thread!!??! :sohappy: That was so much fun. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom