Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYRIK2000

I'm still going with the ride being Fastpass only. So the crowdpocalypse won't happen. Except at Guest Services when people find out it's Fastpass only.
Can you have Fastpass only and Tiered Fastpass? That would cause some complaints too.

DisDan

According to someone on the Disboards, the HUB states the ride will be ready for May 27th.

That's cutting it close for me, my family will be in Epcot on June 4th. Still hoping I can get some FP+ for this ride.... will need to start checking for FP+ availability as soon as my window starts on May 4th I believe. :)

Pluto89

What does a "soft opening" consist of? We are going May14th-21st hoping we will get the chance to ride it!:)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
What does a "soft opening" consist of? We are going May14th-21st hoping we will get the chance to ride it!:)

Soft openings are just random openings of a ride before it's official opening day. The ride may open for a few hours and close without warning, it may be open all day, it may not open at all on a given day. You just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Wikkler

I wonder if Marketing will also sell Disney branded tents.
The Frozen line isn't the only place you're going to need them. They're also for the path between the ride and the entrance/monorail station due to all the park hoppers/people leaving because there's "nothing" to do/people leaving because they're not insane and don't willingly wait in 2-hour+ lines.

Wikkler

Crowd level predictions for areas of Epcot once this thing goes live:
View attachment 132969
Key:
Black - Buildings.
Blue - Water areas, which will have people in them during busier periods of the day.
Dark Green - Vegetation, which will have roughly half the crowds of the pathways around them.
Green - Deserted
Yellow - Areas populated by people here for Soarin', Test Track, or Mission: SPACE, or people desperately trying to find children's rides
Orange - Crowded
Red - Hope you brought camping gear.
Just wanted to clarify a few things:
  • Why is it showing red at Innoventions and the entrance?
People going to another park or to home, due to how "little" Epcot has for their little Elsas.
  • Why does it show yellow at Imagination/The Seas?
Those are the most traditional "children's" rides at Epcot, even though they're duds. SO many new people will be going to Epcot that normally just spend an extra day at MK, and they're going to be searching for things to do once they get out of the 6-hour line and escape the 1-hour walk out of World Showcase.
  • The quip about people in the water was a joke, right?
Mostly, but it has some truth. In the summer, the fountain in front of Ellen's will probably have more people than the building itself. The ponds on Future World West and the fountains in Epcot will probably also have splashing children (When will children learn that fountains aren't wave pools? Probably when parents learn discipline.)
  • Red in China? Yellow in Italy? Orange in Canada? I doubt this.
I massively exaggerated in World Showcase, but again there's a grain of truth buried in there. Frozen will be so crowded that it will be a line just to exit/enter the Norway pavillion.

Magic Feather

"
Come and celebrate a very special “Summer Snow Day” with Queen Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and friends.

Welcome to Frozen Ever After, an unforgettable adventure where you’ll be whisked away for an on-the-water journey through Arendelle—one set to the tune of your favorite songs from Frozen!

Let It Go All Over Again

The adventure begins on the docks of Arendelle, as seen in the classic animated film. After finding a seat aboard your boat, get ready for a warm hug as the lapping waters take you right into the frozen willow forest.

Soon, you’ll be rubbing shoulders with some “boulders”—a.k.a. Kristoff’s family from Troll Valley—before bracing for the cold. High up in the icy blue world of the North Mountain, Queen Elsa’s enchanting ice palace awaits! Behold the wonder… and keep an eye out for a few Frozenfriends too.

Finally, hang on tight as you glide back down into the Bay of Arendelle, where the “Summer Snow Day” celebration is in full effect, complete with many of your favorite Frozen tunes!"

aladdin2007

Hoist the sails in Arendelle aboard an ancient Norwegian vessel as you set out into the wondrous wintery world of Frozen!

MagicHappens1971

Info from the hub. Ride length 4 mins and expected opening date is 5/27
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 249
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom