Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

tusen takk!!
Bare hyggelig!
Er du norsk? Eller har du norske aner?

:)
familien min er norsk, Im ikke flytende per si, men vet og gjenkjenne enkelte ord og uttrykk. sette bidrar med resten, men alltid lære mer. :)
Wow! Jeg syns du er kjempeflink :D Imponerende! Hvor kommer familien din fra? Snakker du med CM i Norge paviljongen når du er i Epcot?
Hinga Dinga Durgen

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Earlier on this thread someone posted an issue about being able to see the Mexico Pavilion building from the new area in Norway. Do these mountains solve that issue?

A foolish mortal

Earlier on this thread someone posted an issue about being able to see the Mexico Pavilion building from the new area in Norway. Do these mountains solve that issue?
I was thinking the exact same thing... also i wonder if they'll plant more trees in-between Mexico and the new Norway area to be sure you wont see the Mexico building behind the mountains (I really hope they will). I really hope they'll plant trees like they have around the Be our Guest restaurant, as it truly reminds me of a Norwegian forest :) Norway spruce would be great! haha
be-our-guest-restaurant.jpg

dstrawn9889

I was thinking the exact same thing... also i wonder if they'll plant more trees in-between Mexico and the new Norway area to be sure you wont see the Mexico building behind the mountains (I really hope they will). I really hope they'll plant trees like they have around the Be our Guest restaurant, as it truly reminds me of a Norwegian forest :) Norway spruce would be great! haha View attachment 133852
plant? you mean install... the ones on the B/G are artificial, so as to not kill the forced perspective

Phicinfan

I was thinking the exact same thing... also i wonder if they'll plant more trees in-between Mexico and the new Norway area to be sure you wont see the Mexico building behind the mountains (I really hope they will). I really hope they'll plant trees like they have around the Be our Guest restaurant, as it truly reminds me of a Norwegian forest :) Norway spruce would be great! haha View attachment 133852
Okay...can't resist,
Isn't this where we need the wall that Mexico will pay for???;):)

this was not meant as a political post...asking forgiveness from the powers that be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom