Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

It starts...
tumblr_mv71kuJsuQ1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Disney Analyst

Haha, how would they remove the drop?? They get you up to the show level of the ride... and you just... stop up there and never come back down?

It was always a slow ride, drops or on drops. The drops barely add anything.

Wikkler

Crowd level predictions for areas of Epcot once this thing goes live:
deleteme.png

Key:
Black - Buildings.
Blue - Water areas, which will have people in them during busier periods of the day.
Dark Green - Vegetation, which will have roughly half the crowds of the pathways around them.
Green - Deserted
Yellow - Areas populated by people here for Soarin', Test Track, or Mission: SPACE, or people desperately trying to find children's rides
Orange - Crowded
Red - Hope you brought camping gear.

mimitchi33

Crowd level predictions for areas of Epcot once this thing goes live:
View attachment 132969
Key:
Black - Buildings.
Blue - Water areas, which will have people in them during busier periods of the day.
Dark Green - Vegetation, which will have roughly half the crowds of the pathways around them.
Green - Deserted
Yellow - Areas populated by people here for Soarin', Test Track, or Mission: SPACE, or people desperately trying to find children's rides
Orange - Crowded
Red - Hope you brought camping gear.
Those are some really funny predictions there! I'm betting that Frozen is going to have INSANE crowds there and some of the longest waits in Disney history.

Mike S

Mike S

I guess some boats have been altered to allow ECV/Wheelchairs on. Explains why they were hauled off. Won't that cut down a bit on the original capacity?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I guess some boats have been altered to allow ECV/Wheelchairs on. Explains why they were hauled off. Won't that cut down a bit on the original capacity?

The drop isn't big but would it be safe with a person sitting on an ECV or Wheelchair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom