Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monorail_Red_77

Will the hole in the wall while on maelstrom still be there and repurposed?

When I was there back in April the hole was covered with a black colored board. Not sure if this is just for construction and will be reopened or not. The waterfall was still working though. I'll have to dig up the pic and post soon.

Last edited:

Monorail_Red_77

Will the hole in the wall while on maelstrom still be there and repurposed?

Found them!!
Pics were taken on April 12, 2015 at 5:35pm

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG

Monorail_Red_77

Weird, Will any work be done on the facade?

I do not have any knowledge to that. I would assume that all they are going to do is put up the frozen sign where the Malestrom one once was and call it a day. Hopefully re-open the waterfall cave too. I would hope other than that Norway will look the same. With the exception of an added building between mexico and Norway.

aladdin2007

I do not have any knowledge to that. I would assume that all they are going to do is put up the frozen sign where the Malestrom one once was and call it a day. Hopefully re-open the waterfall cave too. I would hope other than that Norway will look the same. With the exception of an added building between mexico and Norway.

wondering if the maelstrom fortress blue doors will remain or if they are going to build a whole new entrance etc...from what I had heard its all suppose to look the same for the most part, hopefully.

Mike S

what is all this about logs, they are viking ships, or now frozen boats I guess but they look the same in the art.
Whoever wrote the article referred to them as logs because they couldn't bother to do any research. Not even taking a bit of a closer look at the art :rolleyes:

ABQ

Whoever wrote the article referred to them as logs because they couldn't bother to do any research. Not even taking a bit of a closer look at the art :rolleyes:
Were not the old boats seen driving down I-4? I would assume they were being scrapped, or were they just being stored and do plan to reuse them?

Mike S

Were not the old boats seen driving down I-4? I would assume they were being scrapped, or were they just being stored and do plan to reuse them?
I would go with the second one. The art seems to confirm that the boats will indeed be reused.

bwang123

They should make the waterfall appear to be frozen, then it will never break because it will never have
real water in it.

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
Actually, I can think of a way to sell merch in the queue without making it a nightmare. Instead of rope lines, mark out the path with display cases. Tap your Magic Band to an item and Oaken appears on a screen above asking if you want to buy, telling you the price, confirm your purchase, etc. You are given the option to ship to your hotel, or pickup in the gift shop after the ride. 1-2-3, they've got MyMoney+

Please be gentle. I'm new here.

Flippin'Flounder

Actually, I can think of a way to sell merch in the queue without making it a nightmare. Instead of rope lines, mark out the path with display cases. Tap your Magic Band to an item and Oaken appears on a screen above asking if you want to buy, telling you the price, confirm your purchase, etc. You are given the option to ship to your hotel, or pickup in the gift shop after the ride. 1-2-3, they've got MyMoney+

Lol that would be hilarious :D:p

odmichael

Don't give them any ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom