Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethymouse

I'm telling you I heard quite differently and that was recent news. Not saying you are wrong but there is one other poster in the know who also told me me July 4th which is a date I was told for ROL
I hope it's by June 2-8, but if not... oh well.:(

Sped2424

It's a fake, you can calm down.
BUT I think Mr. @Lee did throw around a rumor that a ticket book style system was under consideration again.

I'd say that's more likely than this fake map image.
Considered is one thing but that is something imo that would never be implemented again. It would create NIGHTMARES for Cm's,ops, and guests with confusion on what attractions work with what tickets and which ones don't. Especially now that tourism is more international than it was back in the 70's here at MK.

Miss Heinous

It's a fake, you can calm down.
BUT I think Mr. @Lee did throw around a rumor that a ticket book style system was under consideration again.

I'd say that's more likely than this fake map image.
Gross...
tumblr_n8wle0gGIC1s7nb5bo1_400.gif

Bartattack

So... what I get from all recent posts:

-Frozen is delayed... and will open on May 27th .... june...july....august... next year
-Boats have arrived a few weeks ago....today...last week.
-Boats are stuck...sinking...leaking...full of water
-The building is full of hazardous materials
-Painters are gone... so the attraction is not painted
-CM's are testing boats everywhere... from IASW to Pirates
-You have to pay extra for the ride.

hmmm... I'll take all of this with a grain of salt for now.

I'll be there in a month...I'm just hoping for a small chance of a soft opening...

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I'm telling you I heard quite differently and that was recent news. Not saying you are wrong but there is one other poster in the know who also told me me July 4th which is a date I was told for ROL

Ok thanks. Hopefully we'll get some clarification soon but I'm telling ya if they shoot for July 4th as the actually OPENING for this show, they are throwing gasoline on a operational crowd nightmare

Pluto89

-Frozen is delayed... and will open on May 27th .... june...july....august... next year

I'll be there in a month...I'm just hoping for a small chance of a soft opening...
I'm starting to take everything with a grain of salt on this site! We will be there a month from today too so I'm with you on hope for a soft open.;)

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

yes...my hope is all of this, Pandora, Toy Story Land, and Star Wars Land is open by the year 2030

matt9112

I literary died laughing.

lazyboy97o

Considered is one thing but that is something imo that would never be implemented again. It would create NIGHTMARES for Cm's,ops, and guests with confusion on what attractions work with what tickets and which ones don't. Especially now that tourism is more international than it was back in the 70's here at MK.
Visiting Walt Disney World already creates confusion amongst guests. That hardly seems like a barrier. If anything, confusion is good for guest spending. Ever wonder why some malls are confusing to navigate? That's on purpose (misnamed the Gruen Transfer after the man who created the mall and the blueprint for EPCOT) and is believed to result in more spending.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
So did the track snap and a cart flew off at Disneyland's space? Like what happened when they realized there was no saving it. I see people always mention that it got bad but never really say the situation

What happened there was the ENGINEERS knew it was going to fail and soon, Told the managers who heard blah,blah,blah,blah "It's going to cost money and downtime" and chose to ignore them because engineers are 'alarmists'. Then the equipment failed in conformance with the laws of physics. The rest is history.

The engineers probably knew 5 years in advance based on inspection data and calculations of the fatigue caused by the vehicles. which was plenty of time to order and stage the materials for the repair.

montyz81

This is funny, however, I am arriving in a week and a half. When I booked my trip, Frozen, ROL and I think Soarin were speculated to open before I arrived. Now if I look at all the parks and what we can do. AK is still a half day park, HS is a 1/4 day park with everything in the back all closed up. Epcot is getting dangerously close to 1/2 day park because of the sorry state of Imagination,ROE and Seas, the closure of Soarin, the don't ride state of M:S for everyone in my family. I am beyond annoyed as we as a family are going to break away from WDW for up to 5-6 years to let the construction dust settle. I know I should be positive, but I am kinda wishing I didn't book the trip this year and just waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom