Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeechuk

Thats actually what I heard... Trying to check with a few on here but I heard ROL July 4th, Frozen August, Soarin later in the fall

I have also heard this. Some of the CMs who have been in training already said the boats are taking on water and they don't know how to fix it. I guess it was supposed to open last month. Now the boats are leaking and Disney ran out of painters to finish the building. They may have to start over?

jbeechuk

This was spotted in EPCOT, behind the scenes. Apparantly, due to the delayed opening of Frozen, Disney has decided to open up a temporary Frozen ride. They will park it in front of the construction wall. I guess it's better than nothing.

Attachments

• 20150755a92af005909.jpg
    20150755a92af005909.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 299

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I have also heard this. Some of the CMs who have been in training already said the boats are taking on water and they don't know how to fix it. I guess it was supposed to open last month. Now the boats are leaking and Disney ran out of painters to finish the building. They may have to start over?

boats are taking on water? They didn't have a problem when it was maelstrom and by all indications they are using the same boats. You may be confused with pirates? If the boats didn't actually hit the water (supposedly anyways) until last night and CM's have been training at small world then how would they know

jensenrick

They ran out of painters? Do painters have a certain shelf life, and then they stop painting?

Goofyernmost

This is what I was talking about. A $10 upcharge, $5 only for kids, to ride this new Frozen ride. I guess Disney is really nickel-and-diming us to death now. Has a ride ever had a separate admission charge before?
If this were true, which I truly doubt, I think they have found a way to keep the crowd down to a manageable level, so all that worry about it being to small won't really matter. :rolleyes:

boats are taking on water? They didn't have a problem when it was maelstrom and by all indications they are using the same boats. You may be confused with pirates? If the boats didn't actually hit the water (supposedly anyways) until last night and CM's have been training at small world then how would they know
My thoughts exactly. They just got there supposedly last night and this is common knowledge from a group of people that probably aren't even there. o_O The painters thing came from the section that mentioned 120 painters were laid off. That seems like a lot of painters for that one ride. Each one would only have a foot wide patch of area to paint. :joyfull:

Sped2424

RoL well BEFORE July 4th, Soarin end of May first of June with old movie first, and frozen as soon as they can....by June 1. That's the last I had heard of course who the heck knows these days
I'm telling you I heard quite differently and that was recent news. Not saying you are wrong but there is one other poster in the know who also told me me July 4th which is a date I was told for ROL

jensenrick

What I mean is that Disney laid off over 100 painters. So the Frozen ride had no paint yet, I guess. No paint and the boats are taking on water, according the the CMs.

Plus all those boats stacked up on the ascent hill too, right? And that $10 fee.
Do you think there will be a cash only line?
Or would it be faster to pay with my Magic Band? ;)

witandwander

I'm telling you I heard quite differently and that was recent news. Not saying you are wrong but there is one other poster in the know who also told me me July 4th which is a date I was told for ROL

Are you hearing the same timeline (Frozen - August) about the Royal Sommerhus greeting? I'm still baffled about why they stopped all greetings of A&E and Cindy/Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall in MK on/after May 27 if nothing was going to be opening at Epcot at the same time.

Sped2424

Are you hearing the same timeline (Frozen - August) about the Royal Sommerhus greeting? I'm still baffled about why they stopped all greetings of A&E and Cindy/Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall in MK on/after May 27 if nothing was going to be opening at Epcot at the same time.
Id imagine they'd open in tandem but I'd have to check. If August does happen I think they would bring the girls back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom