Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

WDW Pooh has a retail store, queue area, storerooms, unused room, an office (!) and 10% unused other space on what used to be ride track. Hence the space used for ride is less.

See Tokyo for how to do a proper Pooh ride. Shoehorning an inferior version into a preexisting area brings us back on topic for this thread.
Were the MK and Tokyo versions being developed at the same time?

brb1006

WDW Pooh has a retail store, queue area, storerooms, unused room, an office (!) and 10% unused other space on what used to be ride track. Hence the space used for ride is less.

See Tokyo for how to do a proper Pooh ride. Shoehorning an inferior version into a preexisting area brings us back on topic for this thread.
I really love the Tokyo version of the Pooh ride. It actually felt like you were actually inside a Pooh story. Especially the 100 Acre Woods and Heffalumps and Woozles scene.

yensidtlaw1969

On a similar-ish note, I recall there being conversation of Tokyo rejecting a proposal to bring over the current Little Mermaid Dark Ride and instead is having a new version being devised special for them - is that now or has that ever been the case? And if so, might we have another Hunny Hunt situation on our hands?

Next Big Thing

Still leaves part of 20K, the skyway station (isn't that what it replaced in Tokyo?), and Toontown as possible places it could've gone. Obviously all those options are taken now.
Let's be honest, Storybook Circus isn't the safest land in the Kingdom.

I'm sure it will last for a good while with no changes, but there's so much room for development across from Dumbo that's being wasted. Eventually i'd have to think they'll take advantage of that.

Goofyernmost

If when you say ride you mean two separate rides for Toad correct? How does Toad compare as a singular ride. One Pooh track and one Toad track? I really don't know there are no measurements on your picture.

PizzaPlanet

WDW's Winnie the Pooh is definitely superior to Disneyland's though. And the new interactive queue definitely enhances the experience.

Cesar R M

That really is my largest concern. There simply is not enough space inside the building to hold a 200+ minute cue line. The building isn't large enough so the line will extend outside making the entire area a real mess to enjoy and navigate. I fully expect lines to stretch to the Mexico or China pavilions for the first few weeks or months.
they will probably have to add lines or extended
How available is the space between Akershus and Nine Dragons? Google maps shows an access route between these two locations, but if it is minimally used or could be diverted elsewhere, could this space be used for a temporary queue? Would seem if you used this space in addition to the space indoors, you could have enough area for a two hour queue without being too much in the way of anything else...

View attachment 128820
that would ruin the lines for Akershus sooo bad..

mguimond1990

Not saying my trip is dependent on this ride and rivers of light, but I am holding out for a trip may 9th-13th..hoping these are both open so I can experience something new!

RSoxNo1

In all seriousness is there a door on the China side of the Norway pavilion that would allow the queue to go outside/backstage if needed?

A foolish mortal

In all seriousness is there a door on the China side of the Norway pavilion that would allow the queue to go outside/backstage if needed?
I dont think that will happen. Only time those doors are open for guests is during NYE. Think they'll try their best to keep the queue within the pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom