Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Mike S

Has anyone on here ever been on a soft opening if so any tips on how to get on one? I already have a feeling it'll be soft opening while I'm there around the last weekend of June (the 25th)
I've been on one. I pretty much just waited outside Transformers till they started letting people in. Softs had already started by then.

mm52200

Tick tock, tick tock....still no updates. I'm so annoyed. Just say it already. Give us a date or officially delay it.
After what happened with Rivers of Light why do you think they would give a date this far out still? They told us June, I'm sure a couple of weeks in advance they'll announce an official opening and start soft openings. No reasons to delay or announce anything too far ahead yet.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Depends on how much that aa moves...if it is one (looks like it) ...you'll go backwards past it and then turn, then down the flume. Whether Marshie jumps up or not.... Who knows.

Well, you're not all the way back in that image... could there be an awesome animatronic at the front of that peninsula (further in front of Marshmallow)? (i.e. back and to the left of where the camera image is showing)?

Soarin' Over Pgh

Well, you're not all the way back in that image... could there be an awesome animatronic at the front of that peninsula (further in front of Marshmallow)? (i.e. back and to the left of where the camera image is showing)?

Possibly,but probably not... It looks like this is right where the boat pivots.

Maybe something on the sides, since you would be traveling backwards up until the pivot point.... But I wouldn't bank on a big fancy aa right there.

Id love to be wrong!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Has anyone on here ever been on a soft opening if so any tips on how to get on one? I already have a feeling it'll be soft opening while I'm there around the last weekend of June (the 25th)

I was on a soft opening of Mission Space. First of all, check your phone. If it soft opens, you can be sure news will spread fast and you'll see something here. Otherwise, watch for a sign board in front of the ride. If it's in soft opening, they'll have a board in front of the ride explaining the status (i.e. may close unexpectedly, may be delays or other technical pauses, blah, blah).

phi2134

Not sure when these pictures will be taken, but how long before opening would they actually fill the flume in with water? Looks pretty dry in there still from these.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Not sure when these pictures will be taken, but how long before opening would they actually fill the flume in with water? Looks pretty dry in there still from these.

From what I hear testing is occurring during 3rd shift (not sure why 3rd, this seemed odd to me so take it with a grain of salt), and they are still behind schedule. Not sure when those photos were taken

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

It's actually pretty easy to fill and drain these rides. You don't want to leave the pumps running all night and when you turn the pumps off, all the water runs to the reservoir just by gravity. Just because it's empty in this shot doesn't mean they couldn't be doing testing 20 minutes later.

MOM2FOUR

Yes June is but they've given themselves the whole month to work with. So even if it opened mid-June, they still have a month to figure and plan things.

Do you think it will actually open in June? They announced back in April that Soarin was opening on June 17, and yet we haven't heard anything about Frozen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom