Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

tribbleorlfl

I didn't take any pictures, but when we were there on Saturday, they were installing what appeared to be copper or brass trim to the top of the summerhus buildings.

When we walked further past the pavilion itself, a VERY strong draft of paint fumes was coming from the ride area. Followed by an equally strong draft of Laila!

I'm not a construction expert nor do I have a hookup "on the inside" but wouldn't this level of internal painting possibly indicate major work on the ride is completed?

Last edited:

Soarin' Over Pgh

I didn't take any pictures, but when we were there on Saturday, they were installing what appeared to be copper or brass trim to the top of the summerhusband buildings.

When we walked further past the pavilion itself, a VERY strong draft of paint fumes was coming from the ride area. Followed by an equally strong draft of Laila!

I'm not a construction expert nor do I have a hookup "on the inside" but wouldn't this level of internal painting possibly indicate major work on the ride is completed?

I brass the top of my summer husband every year.

:D:joyfull:

Soarin' Over Pgh

Just posted on another site ()

(Tom Corliss)

Attachments

• Frozen1.jpg
    Frozen1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,316

Zipadeelady

I didn't take any pictures, but when we were there on Saturday, they were installing what appeared to be copper or brass trim to the top of the summerhus buildings.

Yea! Hope!

Jeremy Geertsema

Depending on when these photos were taken, looks like there's a bit of work still to be done. I wouldn't be surprised if the Royal Sommerhus opens separately.

clemmo

Has anyone on here ever been on a soft opening if so any tips on how to get on one? I already have a feeling it'll be soft opening while I'm there around the last weekend of June (the 25th)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom