Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Mawg

My guess for opening date is the week of June 13 - 17, 2016.
I'm going to be a pessimist and guess that the lack of information about this ride and no set date is bad news. I'm guessing they will not make their June deadline and it's going to be mid July and some one should and probably will be fired.

Bocabear

They are now saying the Jungle Book show will run through the summer...So I thing Rivers Of Light will not open until Late Late summer ...If they have not even done any sort of PR stuff with Frozen yet, I think they are probably more than a month or two out...Maybe open with but probably after Soarin'...if they open Soarin' forst then they could have a second media Blitz a few weeks later for Frozen, and then a month later for Rivers Of Light...lets them spread out the media attention..
But didn't someone report they were already cycling boats thorough?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
They are now saying the Jungle Book show will run through the summer...So I thing Rivers Of Light will not open until Late Late summer ...If they have not even done any sort of PR stuff with Frozen yet, I think they are probably more than a month or two out...Maybe open with but probably after Soarin'...if they open Soarin' forst then they could have a second media Blitz a few weeks later for Frozen, and then a month later for Rivers Of Light...lets them spread out the media attention..

that is the strong rumor yes

ProfSavage

You mean they'll have a media...
c57b2a4afff2a416b8d349ff4e15c9a6.jpg

mm52200

Do you think it will actually open in June? They announced back in April that Soarin was opening on June 17, and yet we haven't heard anything about Frozen.
Soarin is a much a simpler opening. The new theatre is built, they're just installing a new film to a pre existing ride. All of the other new openings like the castle show, the Star Wars fireworks, and Frozen weren't given hard opening dates because of what happened with RoL. I think it will open in just. Just because we aren't hearing constant updates from the parks blog doesn't mean it's behind. It just means they're working hard on it, and it's going to be ready when it's ready.
They've been saying that Jungle Book would be playing for the summer since they announced it. Frozen probably won't have a huge PR event. Local media will probably be invited to an opening ceremony, and call it a day. They already had the big media event for summer offerings a few weeks ago. Heck Seven Dwarf Mine Train barely had an opening ceremony and it was the literal centerpiece of New Fantasyland but there really wasn't much hype until it opened.

Bolt

I'm going to be a pessimist and guess that the lack of information about this ride and no set date is bad news. I'm guessing they will not make their June deadline and it's going to be mid July and some one should and probably will be fired.
Because of two photos? Still opening in June.

Cesar R M

info from another forum site (see below). Absolutely pathetic if true

Frozen is so far behind, that CM's assigned to the ride LITERALLY sit the whole day playing games on their cell phones. There is nothing for them to do.
. . . other attractions will not take people. . . to do so would inflate the manpower budget of the other attractions, and managers are responsible for budgetary constraints . . so, the Frozen CM's just sit around doing nothing

there is zero anticipated date(s) for the ride opening, either Soft or Hard Opening
He probably was used to answer the repetitive question of "when will they open?" and repeat the thoroughly trained line of "soon"?

I think they've done a lot wrong personally....beginning at even the thought of replacing a small Maelstrom ride with a frozen one

I seriously have no faith in their management right now. 2016 is the year of delays, problems, price increases, and cuts. It's so magical!
Its actually magical to see how fast your money disappears from your wallet while getting less than before.

Cesar R M

Thank God a new thread was created. My biggest (and one of the only) qualms with this site is how long some of threads can get before a new one is created. I would have never dug through that old thread to find this new concept art.

Moving on, the area that they are creating really looks quite nice! If they had done all of this just for a Frozen M&G and not touched Maelstrom? I think this would be perfect.
Perhaps this forum needs a way to "tag" the helpful images, concept art, etc.. in a way that you can find them easily inside the threads.
think of it as "bookmarking" or coloring the page numbers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom